A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
701 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let's trade craft crap round 3 gallery  (Read 3681 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ember77

Shopaholic Against Reform

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006 05:40:26 AM »

I hope you like and can use everything!!!  Cheesy  I had SO MUCH FUN packing up the box for you!

edit:  Please do post pics if you can! I didn't manage to take a pic of it when I sent.  Wink

I got my package from Ember77 on SAturday!   It's HUGE and packed full of all kinds of goodies!   Yarns, knitting needles, tons of scrapbooking stuff, a couple of counted cross stitich kits, and so much more!   I'll try to get pics and a more complete listing later this week.   Thanks so much Ember!

I sent Ember's out in the mail on the 15th, but it is going to Canada and the PO said it could be 4-14 days.   
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006 08:23:25 PM by Ember77 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams, born and living, have but one soul; Yours.

Visit the insanity:
http://essentialnatalie.blogspot.com/

PM me for personal swaps!!
vw69
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006 04:46:53 PM »

I received from skitterflex today. I love everything.

I received stickers, black and orange tissue paper (mmm...orange), red and green floral origami paper, hello kitty valentine cards(with little games on the back), HK tattoos, and some sweet little Asian sheets of writing paper and envelope.

I also received some beautiful yarn (I love the one with all the browns and oranges), some white felt, black and multi-colored thread, some wire, crochet hooks and a booklet on how to crochet.

Thank you for everything. It is wonderful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

happy girl
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006 08:12:28 PM »

I recieved from theantihipster yesterday. I don't have any pics because I can't find the cord for my camera, but it was a huge box with all sorts of good stuff in it! I love everything and have already started crafting with some of the ties. Thanks theantihipster!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theantihipster
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006 11:40:43 PM »

this is the craft crap I sent to Happygirl, there was MUCH crap!:

sorry the picture is sideways, I can't get it to flip

and this is the stuff I got from happygirl:

the yarn is the coolest pink ever! I love it!

what a great swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my new etsy shop! come see! come see!

www.madebylaurenb.etsy.com my new stuff
Ember77

Shopaholic Against Reform

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2006 07:05:11 AM »

I love "crap"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams, born and living, have but one soul; Yours.

Visit the insanity:
http://essentialnatalie.blogspot.com/

PM me for personal swaps!!
daydreamer13579
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006 06:54:41 PM »

I received from The DishclothQueen today. She sent me a great box of yarn, some wooden cut outs, some fabric (great colors!!!!), a storage container that I have already filled, and a magiccord machine. (I have no idea what the last one is, but the pictures look pretty cool and I really can't wait to play with it.) Thanks again!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raindrops
The Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Raindrops

No Day But Today

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006 07:44:41 PM »

The yarns in this thread are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2006 11:40:54 AM »

My partner, rockiegirl is absolutly awesome.  Unfortunatly, her dog chewed her camera and I don't know where my camera is with the stuff I sent her is, so neither of us, at the moment, can post the pictures of anything, but my mother was so kind as to allow me to use her camera so, this is what rockiegirl sent me.

Oh yeah, and everything is modeled by my cat Spike (he was just sitting there, so I made him useful!)

In this picture, we have some beautiful lace, a ball of white yarn, and skein of multicolored yarn (I already lost the outside to the skein, so I forget what kind it is), a pair of chopsticks (my b/f thought they were funny, but any knitter knows that we'll get good use out of them), pink puff balls, some pretty cool easter fabric sharpies!, old-school googley eyes, and a pair of circular needles.

Here, we have a pair of size 4 knitting needles, point protecters (or whatever they're called.  I love them!), 4 ties (yay!  ties!), heart stickers, a Go Vege sticker, velcro, a pair of D rings, awesome fabric (it looks like material used for gym shorts), fancy silver cord, and again, the googley eyes.

And finally....

Two demin patches and a Dopey patch (the b/f says it describes me well)

Rockiegirl is awesome!  Thanks!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006 03:11:11 AM »

I got a wonderful envelope of stuff from Brena80 today.  Crammed with lots of goodies.

Contents
a vintage comic, leather lacing, heaps of beads, stretch beading cord, glitter glue pen, scrap booking stuff, stickers, clay mold, ink pads, needle point kit, foam shapes , guitar plectrums.

Thank you Brena80,  this will come in very handy.  I can already see projects that will incorporate some of these things.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 01:25:33 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006 11:36:33 PM »

I recieved my crap crap from Ember77 a couple of weeks ago.   Here are some pics:

Here is the big box all the way from Canadia!  ^_^

Part of a group shot.  Pompoms, cardstock squares, 2 cross stitch kits, colored pipecleaners, blank crads and envelopes, little fabric/wire butterflies, foam brushes, glitter glue, felt and stripey fabrics, stickers of all kinds, tiny origami papers, star sequins, METALLIC SILVER PRISMACOLOR (I looked all over for one!), scapbooking do-dads, mardi gras beads.

2nd part of group shot.  Scrapbook papers, 3 kinds of yarn and knitting needles, ribbon, blue and clear marbles, castle foamies, silicone glue, metal stencils, and TONS of beads!

Upclose of yarns and beading goods!  Seed and short bugle beads of all kinds, ear wires, head pins, and cool ceramic flower beads! 

Wahoo!  Thanks, Ember.  I'll let you know when I use items you sent me and I hope my package gets to you soon!  It hasnt come back to me yet, and I mailed out on the 15th.  I hope I didn't tick off tha postlady too much by running in with an international package 2 minutes till closing.  >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Smoked Salmon Hash Part 1/2
How to Make Salmon Breakfast Bruschetta
How to Make Salmon Surprise
How to Make Gravlax with Ginger Mustard Sauce
Philly Cheese Steak Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...