Swap name:Fabric Whore Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: PinkMafia
Sign-up date range:1/26/06-1/30/606
Date to send item by:2/11/06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Non-U.S. participants allowed? nope. Sorry not enough non Us'ers signed up. One spot for a US resident only.
All ages allowed? Or 18+?with permission
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: NO
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping
and will make sure that every participant
meets these conditions: YES
Details of swap:
Everyone will send out a 1/2 yard of fabric to 3 different people and recieve from 3 different people. This is not a regular stash swap, you will send ONE piece of nice fabric that is from your partners favorites list. If you have something suitable in your stash, please send but if not you must purchase something. I will try and pair everyone up according to preferences. All fabric must be at LEAST a 1/2 yard and PLEASE, no super expensive fabrics. Try to keep it about $10/yard so you don't feel cheated. Don't feel bad for finding bargains in the remnants section just don't expect imported silk from china. RULES:
1. You MUST ship before or on ship date, no exceptions. I'm organizing another swap and I want this over with quickly, if you ship late your feedback will reflect that.
2. Take a pic of what you send/receive to post in gallery.
3. Bookmark this thread for updates.
4. DCN is required. Stuff your package with plastic bags if necessary. If you don't purchase a DCN your feedback will reflect that.
5. PM me when you ship & receive. If not poor communication will be left in feedback.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fabric Junkie swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Favorite types of fabrics:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: