A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
709 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The 2006 Wishlist March CLOSED  (Read 20797 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Happychick
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2006 06:54:45 AM »

mkay, i'm Rosie, 14, in Durham, which is north east england. I'm still at school, and i love sewing, knitting (in the loosest sense of the word - i'm still learning), papercrafts and pretty much anything thrown at me. I also like reading, music, manga, japan-cute stuff, disney, navy blue, nautical/piratey themes and harry potter...

My wishes

1) A mixed CD of your favourite music, in general i'm into soft rock/indie rock, but i'm open to all genres Grin

2) Bracelet blanks...i cant find them anywhere here, either a blank charm bracelet style, or the sort leah used for the marble magnet bracelets

3) some knitted pins, sort of like the ones on the mcqueen knockoff jumper here - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=77854.0 but to co-ordinate more with navy

4) Postcard from and art exibition or something similar, or just random quirky postcard(s)

5) ATC - any theme, but to go with my newly decorated bedroom (marooney-purple) would be uber awesome

6) roving! a little bit in a few colours would be awesome

7) A screen printed or stencilled tee - things i'd love on it, umbrellas, eyes, a pic of a brooch/necklace, 'hug me ^_^', a paisley thingy, fairie(s), nautically stuff (anchor, rope etc), marilyn monroe, 'save the whales, collect the whole set'...thats all i can think of for now!

Cool shrink paper
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006 07:24:41 AM by Happychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2006 08:15:04 PM »

Alright, craftsters, this is the last week for the 2006 Wishlist March Swap, but you don't have to wait until April... sign up today and if you aren't picked for this month, you'll receive a PM from me asking if you'd like to join the April wishlist FOR FREE!  This applies to anyone who already has their list up now, but hasn't been picked by the time March runs out. 

You don't need to PM me about the April wishlist because I'm not ready for it yet.  Probably the last day or next to last day of March I will PM everyone in my records that has not received and ask them if they would like to join April.  I appreciate the PMs I've received, but I'm not ready for the next swap, so if you PM me again, I'll just end up deleting it.  For those of you that just want to join it, you'll have to wait until I have the link to the thread up on this swap.  Thanks!

I'll be hosting next month's Wishlist again, hope to see you all there.  I'll post a link to it on this thread once it's up.

Craft on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Please send packages with postage stamps when you can!
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2006 01:08:25 PM »

Thank you all for such a lovely month of swapping!  And congratulations!  This month we had 59 swappers!  I'm going to close this one now and work on starting up the new one, I'll post a link when I'm ready!  Hope to see you next month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2006 11:24:44 PM »

2006 Wishlist April is up! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87731.msg827696#msg827696
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Rick Perlstein Slams Plagiarism Accusation
Katherine Rundell on Carthwheeling in Thunderstorms
Garth Stein: Book That Changed My Life
Andrew D. Kaufman: Book That Changed My Life
Q&A with Checkpoint Blogger Dan Lamothe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...