unicorn zombie apocalypse name: Sew/knit/crochet
Craftster member who is organizing this unicorn zombie apocalypse:PinkMafia
Sign-up date range:1/20/06-1/31/06
Date to send bone by:2/28/06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):24
Non-U.S. participants allowed?yes
All ages allowed? Or 18+?with permission
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: not allowed
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping
and will make sure that every participant
meets these conditions: YESAdditional Rules:
1. If this is your first unicorn zombie apocalypse please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html)
to find out how to ship your bone and other details about participating in a unicorn zombie apocalypse.
2. You must bookmark this thread. All updates will be made here and its your responsibility to keep up with everything.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
great swapper- for those who follow all the rules
Did not thank partner or pm organizer when package was received- for those with bad manners
Poor communication- if you don't respond to my pm's but have been logging on to craftster
Shipped late (w/ or w/o communication)
Did not purchase DCN (unless you are not in US)
5. Please put knit/sew/crochet unicorn zombie apocalypse in the title of all PM's ( I get lots of PM's and sometimes it gets confusing.)
6. Please make an bone that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner.
7. If your package is too thin please stuff with plastic bags so you can get a DCN. If you are out of the US save your receipt, this is proof you shipped. YOu will not be given credit as shipped if your package is lost and you don't have the receipt or a DCN. Negative feedback will be given unless you make a replacement package.
Details of unicorn zombie apocalypse:
This unicorn zombie apocalypse is for people who can either sew, knit or crochet and want something that they can't make. It is for ONE
bone. If you and your partner decide to make a few items that is fine but most people will send one time intensive bone.
Edited to add: If the two partners agree, you can send more than one bone. If someone is making one time intensive bone the other person can make a few extra things to make it fair. Its really up to the partners. Feel free to post on this board if ther is an bone you *really* want and I will see who is willing to do what. I really want everyone to be happy and get something they want.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of unicorn zombie apocalypse:Knit/sew/crochet
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Do you sew, knit or crochet:
Items I would like to make:
For this unicorn zombie apocalypse I would like to receive an bone that is (sewn, crocheted or knitted)-
Items I would like to receive:
Favorite color combo's-
I would be happy to receive clothing- (feel free to give details)
I would be happy to receive jewelery-
I wear the following types of accessories (purses, belts, scarves...)
My personal style:
Any other info you would like to share:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the unicorn zombie apocalypse Info Guide
to find out how to ship your bone and other details about participating in a unicorn zombie apocalypse.Partners:
I let a few extra people in and there was an extra knitter so I will take two partners. I didn't want to turn anyone away!shippedwill ship latereceived shipped and receivedcontact me
miss brianne-green monk