A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rented brain? Rent Stencils Abound...*Updated 7/10*  (Read 1953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheBrutalBamf

Friendly mushroom! Mushy giant friend!

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2006 02:35:22 PM »

*****Edited with responses- check out bottom!*****
In a world of Rent Stencils, I thought I'd throw mine out there... Just for the heck of it.  Some of them are inverted color-wise, but I don't think that will really bother anyone.

My Pride and Joy- Angel

Angel in Drag:  Not her best, but the suit is a little odd to work with...

Maureen, Kiss Pookie?

Roger and Mimi, No Day But Today

Roger and his frickin' Glory

And I can't seem to get that Handcuff line outta my head-

That little dance is so dang cute.

I'm working on stencils of Mark, Collins, and Benny (if anyone cares about him... I feel bad, the movie rocked-but they made his character the ultimate enemy...)  For some reason all the stencils I make of Mark look ridiculous, I can't seem to get the lighting in the pictures right.

If you like what you see so far, go to www.craftster.org/pictures and do a search for RENT.  You'll find my entire Rent stencil collection ( periodically being updated ), including many stencils that didn't make the original posting.

Lemme know what you think!  I respond to questions by modifying my post!

the wallaby- RENT!!! I loooooove Rent! The one of Angel is real nice. Are these for takes? (Can I use them?)

- Sure thing!  Feel free to post a pic of your projects in the thread.  My camera is broken so I can't show, any of my results!  I feel that anything put online, whether its intended to be or not, is up for grabs.  So long as they are credited where credit is due, no harm, no foul.  Graci for asking!  Mucho points to the wallaby!

alyek- okay so RENT= my favorite
              :] if you ever make some Roger stencils, post them pretty pretty please
      - I do have some more Roger stencils, besides whats posted here.  Go to www.craftster.org/pictures and do a search for RENT.  You'll find all my Rent stencils that way, and all the ones with Roger are labled so.  I'd post them for you, but I'm trying to keep the number of pictures in the post down for the slower computers out there.  Thanks for showing an interest, I love hearing feedback, or even just a note from another fan.

melon_overlord- Woot, sister! Woot!  BTW- I lovett!

mutatedk- I love them! Okay, so I know this is like over 4 months later, but I was wondering if you were ever planning on making a stencil with Angel in his/her Santa drag...? Because that would be pretty damn groovy.
            -My laptop isn't sick anymore! YAY!  It was something with cat hair in the charger...?!?  I dunno, but I'm going to try not to let it happen again!  Grin  I made that stencil of Angel in drag, but I don't know how great it is.  It looks alright, but I'm going to keep working with different screen captures of the scene.  I don't quite feel it's at it's best.  Let me know what you think of it, suggestions are *always* welcome!   Smiley
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010 08:10:21 PM by knitting_nyxxie - Reason: fixed coding on pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged
the wallaby
Era of the Sea

stirring controversy with a wooden spoon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006 03:21:53 PM »

Shocked RENT!!! I loooooove Rent! The one of Angel is real nice. Are these for takes? (Can I use them?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like personal swaps <3

...Oh fine!
http://www.wists.com/wallaby
melon_overlord
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006 09:41:17 PM »

Bamf-

These stencils remind me of driving through Brewer blaring La Vie Bohem.  I'll never forget that.  ever.

BTW- That is the most beautiful Angel stencil ever.  You rock and I HART you.

BTW again- I'm wearing the Shannon shirt you stenciled for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fearnotsomuch
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006 09:43:07 PM »

Roger... drool
Stencils...drool
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
guitar*girl
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006 11:45:06 AM »

ooh cool! very well made. i haven't seen Rent, but the music is amaaaaazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've lost my sanity; can I borrow yours?
alyek
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006 08:02:58 PM »

okay so RENT= my favorite
:] if you ever make some Roger stencils, post them pretty pretty please

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow"
cilesmom
I aim To MisBehave!

Live Long and Prosper!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006 08:16:34 PM »

Those are Awesome, I am going to have to go search to see if you have posted others. Cant wait to see any of Mark. He is my favorite.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Trust My Soul, My Only Goal is Just to Be!
No Other Way, No Day But Today!
                                                                                               Thank You Jonathan Larson....
mutatedkiwi
Queen of big ideas that never get done

I'm a kitty cat! MROW!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006 03:30:16 PM »

I love them! Okay, so I know this is like over 4 months later, but I was wondering if you were ever planning on making a stencil with Angel in his/her Santa drag...? Because that would be pretty damn groovy.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"'Oh sweet Jesus, a boob! She's making a BOOB!!!'" --InkFaery
"'Somebody's drawn a rabid fish in my book! Aaaah! It's got teeth! It just appeared!!'" --Nushybum
elphatine
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006 02:50:43 PM »

Ahhh, these are fantastic! Rent is luff. I especially love your Angel one. And the handcuff dance, of course.  Wink I'm actually in the middle of making a very Rent-centric birthday gift for a friend, so maybe I'll use some of these. I promise to post pics if I do!

P.S. I also have a very strong fondness for Marky; those should be fun.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006 02:55:51 PM by elphatine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have no reason to be over-optimistic... but, somehow, when you smile: I CAN BRAVE BAD WEATHER.
mutatedkiwi
Queen of big ideas that never get done

I'm a kitty cat! MROW!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006 02:20:40 PM »

That really sucks about the laptop and the charger. I have a question: does your laptop go to 'sleep' when you close it? Because, if it stays awake it isn't ventillating properly.

My computer teacher told us a story about his friend: the guy hacked into his laptop's structure to keep it awake during a 4-hour bus ride and then closed it. After the bus ride he opened his laptop and the keyboard had melted. :/

So good luck about your laptop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"'Oh sweet Jesus, a boob! She's making a BOOB!!!'" --InkFaery
"'Somebody's drawn a rabid fish in my book! Aaaah! It's got teeth! It just appeared!!'" --Nushybum
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Tattooing Process
All You Need to Know Before Getting a Tattoo
How to Make a Portfolio
How to Reconstruct Your Jeans
Book Cover Designs Tips - Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...