A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Nintendo/Videogame stitchalong?  (Read 21542 times)
Tags for this thread: nintendo , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cyberxtrash
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2010 06:40:40 PM »

I'm cross stitching a mario evolution.
Here's day 1.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bibe
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010 09:06:25 PM »

Is that plastic canvas you are working on cyberxtrash?

Goodness leannerd, how will you ever finish in this lifetime? That picture looks like a huge undertaking. Keep us updated with your progress.

I'll add to the list of people mentioning spritestitch.com. I'm also working on a pattern that was posted there, and that has already been stitched before by one of their memebers. I know, I'm lame for stitching something that has been done before, but I really love the picture. My finished project should measure 10"x8" on 14 count aida.

I started 3 weeks ago, but haven't stitched much in the last week since I've been occupying myself playing video games instead of stitching them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
leannerd
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2010 10:37:53 AM »

cyberxtrash: I love Mario Evolution! I'll probably do that as an in-between big projects project. Smiley

bibe: I know, I know. I had to rip out a chunk of Ganondorf's head on Friday so that was a huge setback/letdown for me. I just can't wait until it actually starts looking like something! Your Cucco Avalanche is looking good...I loved that pattern and it amused my boyfriend to no end. Smiley

I'm taking a small hiatus from this project (just for a few days or a week or so...) because I've been getting a little swamped with homework (already this week!) and I need to play catch-up.

I promise there will be an update by the end of next weekend, though, no matter how little I've gotten done. :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have."

-Theodore Roosevelt
cyberxtrash
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2010 10:43:42 AM »

Is that plastic canvas you are working on cyberxtrash?

Goodness leannerd, how will you ever finish in this lifetime? That picture looks like a huge undertaking. Keep us updated with your progress.
It's some sort of mesh stuff, 14 count i believe. I dont have to use a ring and its not as thick as plastic canvas so i'm very happy about it. It was also half price when i bought it. Smiley
I'm using all 6 threads of the embroidery thread and only half stitching (x-stitch makes it too bumpy) and it looks pretty sweet ^^.
Not sure if i'll do a coloured background (maybe like the sky in super mario bros?) or just white, but i think just white would be lame and if i'm putting this much time into it already then i should go the whole mile and not half ass it. Smiley
I'll post today's progress later
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cyberxtrash
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010 01:45:08 PM »

Today's progress
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bibe
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2010 11:16:04 AM »

Does anyone have some progress to report?

I hadn't been stitching much lately, but with the Olympics started, I've been stitching while watching that.

Here's my latest (very blurry, but you get the gist)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bibe
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2010 06:47:51 PM »

Here's my latest, one month after the previous post:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TraumaDoll
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2010 06:42:01 AM »

I just finished a Pac-Man project for my fiance - it's the four ghosts, worked out from a screenshot. I'd love to post it, but I'm not allowed yet... soon though. I'd offer the pattern if anyone wants it; it's easy enough to work out from a screenshot though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bibe
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010 06:47:15 PM »

Another month gone by since my latest screenshot.

leannerd, are you still working on yours?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leannerd
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010 02:06:10 PM »

leannerd, are you still working on yours?

I'm not, actually. My boyfriend, who I was making it for, and I are having some issues. I'm sensing a breakup in the near future, so I'm not going to invest a bunch of time in a project like that for him. I'm currently working on a small piece for my grandma, then I have a couple of other things lined up for when I finish with that.

Sorry for bumming out of the stitchalong. I may pick it up again and finish it and see if I can't sell it.

Everyone's stuff is looking great, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have."

-Theodore Roosevelt
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Grouping Vector Shapes
Macromedia Flash 8 - Vector Drawing Techniques
Macromedia Flash 8 - Combining Tools to Create Detailed Curves
Macromedia Flash 8 - Creating Complex Shapes with Intersecting Lines
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Selection Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...