A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,350
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round Six Gallery!  (Read 30410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2006 08:11:31 AM »

I recieved a cute necklace from roxybadoxy yesterday, tis gorgeous, as soon as i find my camera cord i will upload the pics, unless you have some Roxy...??

Cry Did you get my PM seaofstars..Huh

I hope so..

It will get there asap..! (so long as the pesky people dont do that again  Embarrassed)

Kiss

Elven

aww i'm sorry i didn't take a picture! i tried to send it out fast so that you would get it sooner!! but anyways i hope you like it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2006 10:16:31 AM »

yay! after many crazy days traveling the country, princessblueberry's package finally came in! she told me last night she received! here are the stitchmarkers for crochet i sent her: 

hope you liked them princessblueberry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2006 11:23:36 AM »

yay! after many crazy days traveling the country, princessblueberry's package finally came in! she told me last night she received! here are the stitchmarkers for crochet i sent her: 

hope you liked them princessblueberry!

like? I LOVE them  Cheesy can hardly wait to use them  Grin

Aparently there was no bar code data on the printed postage which quite confused them or rather the machines ...and was highly unusuial
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2006 01:18:29 PM »

I got the BEST package in the mail today from miss brianne! She sent me a TON of beads and findings for jewelry making! When I opened it the beads were literally spilling out of the package, that's how full it was!!

She sent 5 packages of rochaille beads in yellow, red, green, pink, and another red/pink color.
2 packages of sterling silver jump rings
2 packages of headpins
1 string of black glass beads
2 more little bags full of larger rochaille beads in all colors
2 little bags full of round beads in all colors i think one is glass and one is plastic
2 packages of headpins with rhinestones on the ends
1 beautiful dusty rose colored sparkly pendant
THEN in a silver case there are six round containers full of different kinds of beads. One container has green beads, another a brown/orange color, another blue, another red, another purple, and the last one is a mix of beautiful glass beads in all shapes and colors. AND even the bottom of the silver case was covered in little beads!!

I'm sooo spoiled right now.

Sorry for the terrible pics, they don't do any justice to how pretty the beads are at all!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS BRIANNE! YOU'RE THE BEST!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2006 01:41:54 PM »

That's so awesome. Your desk looks like it has sprinkles on it! ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2006 01:46:36 PM »

I got TWO packages in the mail today! I will update this post with pictures when my digital camera comes back, hopefully today. But I got some wicked cool stitch markers from Bente and she incorporated my HP love beautifully into them! I also got the sweetest scarf ever and matching cell phone cozy from Raindrops, she also used a Ron Orange color for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
miss brianne

I'm addicted to Craft

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2006 02:03:53 PM »

I got the BEST package in the mail today from miss brianne! She sent me a TON of beads and findings for jewelry making! When I opened it the beads were literally spilling out of the package, that's how full it was!!

She sent 5 packages of rochaille beads in yellow, red, green, pink, and another red/pink color.
2 packages of sterling silver jump rings
2 packages of headpins
1 string of black glass beads
2 more little bags full of larger rochaille beads in all colors
2 little bags full of round beads in all colors i think one is glass and one is plastic
2 packages of headpins with rhinestones on the ends
1 beautiful dusty rose colored sparkly pendant
THEN in a silver case there are six round containers full of different kinds of beads. One container has green beads, another a brown/orange color, another blue, another red, another purple, and the last one is a mix of beautiful glass beads in all shapes and colors. AND even the bottom of the silver case was covered in little beads!!

I'm sooo spoiled right now.

Sorry for the terrible pics, they don't do any justice to how pretty the beads are at all!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS BRIANNE! YOU'RE THE BEST!

I am SOOO SOOO happy that you loved it!
I am also sorry that the beads kind of made a mess! But i thought it just looked so pretty to have all the little beads surrounding the tin containers! I just loved all the colours and had to separate them into the little containers!
I am glad you liked it and really hope that you can use them to make some great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2006 02:06:33 PM »

I am SOOO SOOO happy that you loved it!
I am also sorry that the beads kind of made a mess! But i thought it just looked so pretty to have all the little beads surrounding the tin containers! I just loved all the colours and had to separate them into the little containers!
I am glad you liked it and really hope that you can use them to make some great stuff!

Don't be sorry! They didn't make a mess, the just felt like making my desk a bit more colorful! I'll definitely be making some nice things with these! Thanks again!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dontlookback
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2006 08:31:09 PM »

This has been such a wonderful craftster filled weekend for me Smiley

Friday, I received Bender goodies from the very talented lilgothkatt. You did an amazing job. The hat is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Smiley She made the awesome bender box with the coolest inside cover of robot love- inside the box was the hat and cigars wrapped with a Bender's Best sticker. Everything was perfect and you can see how much my boyfriend loved everything. He didn't take off the hat the entire night.  Grin

Today, I received knitting accessories from bobolink. She sent me a vogue knitting magazine, so many pretty stitch makers with an underwater theme,  notecards, and tags with little fishies on them. I love love love the stitch makers! They fit my style so well. I don't have any tags to put on my creations so they are perfect! Thank you so so much.  Cheesy

Sweetie pie press sent me scrapbooking paper. She sent me sooo much paper! Now I have a wonderful stash building up  Grin I especially love the asian inspired cards! Thank you so much for everything that you sent me. You are such a generous swapper. Smiley

Thank you to all three lovely ladies Smiley You guys have made my week  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...i just want a moment to be real

Etsy Shop
http://dontlookback.etsy.com

Wists:
http://www.wists.com/dontlookback
lilgothkatt
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2006 08:47:24 PM »

I'm so so happy you liked the bender goodies! I had so much fun making them. To be honest it was really hard for me to give up that hat. But I made another one so we're good. It's just so much fun to wear.
Bender-ites Unite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Website Redefining Shopping For Conscientious Consumers
British Invasion
Objects of Desire: S&M-Inspired Accessories
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014: Front-Row Celebrity Style
Behind the Scenes at the Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2014 Show
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...