Swap name: 24: Jack Bower Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Selise
Sign-up date range: 1 Feb-14 Feb 2007
Date to send item by: 9 March
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages, if under 18, with parental permission.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: nope, definately not!
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is based on the television show 24. We will be creating 1 medium size (1-2 hours crafting time) and 2 small items. If you wish to create more, please discuss that with your partner ahead of time!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What would you like to receive?
What crafts can you make?
What would you NOT like to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Would you mind receiving a craft from a smoking household if the craft was aired/febreezed before sending?
Any other information you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: