A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tri Sarah Tops Shirt, red and white striped patch, black tshirt +one more pic  (Read 2242 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iSearchToBeLost
I'll safety pin his clothes all cool and you'll graffiti up his toys...

Don't worry. We can walk to the curb from here.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 17, 2006 07:37:37 PM »

Uhm...this shirt was a large, so i sewed up the sides, but that made it sorta boring. a few days before i had tried sewing a red and white tshirt anf that didnt work out so well, so i used a fabric scrap from that, and stamped the words "tri-Sarah-tops" on it because my name is Sarah...get it? like the dinosaur? (pause.....laugh....move on...) so i sewed it on with the zigzag stich on my sewing machine kinda sideways so it resembeles a sash.

and thats a zolof the rock and roll destroyer pin. anyone heard of em?

**EDIT**

the shirt in action, although you can't really see it all the way.
This was taken at the airport. My boyfriend came over one morning and i asked him what we should do for the day. He, in jest, said we should go to the airport....so i held him to it. One Medium Pizza, one bus, 3 miles and a train ride later we arived at Cleveland Hopkins and nearly fell over in laughter.

...that suitcase is my everyday purse
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006 09:20:08 PM by iSearchToBeLost » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sarahknitsnotnever.blogspot.com/

In a perfect world we'd all sing in tune
But this is reality so give me some room
So join the struggle while you may
The Revolution is just a t-shirt away
missy_potaimia
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006 02:45:15 AM »

AHAHAHAH!  I LOVE IT!
My name is Sarah too (wow)... i might use that if u dont mind (dont worry, chances of u and me ever being seen in the same place and the same time wearing the same thing are EXTREMLY slim i'm guessing)
Thats awesome.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JemaJemaJema
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006 12:23:29 PM »

hahahahah Tri-Sarah-Tops! You just made my evening! Pftt, why aren't there any dinosaurs that you could fit 'Jemma' into? Oh well, have muchos fun wearing your top, its amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
that_random_girl
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006 12:27:32 PM »

Being a fellow Sarah i must say how AWESOME that is!!! Grin
also sarah-saurus has quite a ring to it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

and you've been so many places, I guess it must be so...
white trash hero
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006 12:33:09 PM »

Im another Sarah! And when i was younger triceratops was always my favourite dinosaur and still is..im so glad one sarah finally did it and went and made a tshirt.My boyfriend thinks ots lame that i still giggle everytime i hear about triceratops,but in a nice way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Deirdre
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006 12:36:36 PM »

Jemmasaurus.

I think that sounds great!

I like the top, too.

Pudruff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyx
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006 03:35:01 PM »

I'm a Sarah too!  I think all cool Sarah's should have a Tri Sarah Tops shirt.  It could be a cult or something, for people with the coolest name ever.

Hah, I'm weird right now because of my allergy medicine.  Forgive me.  But I still want a Tri Sarah Tops shirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missy_potaimia
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006 06:56:45 PM »

I'm a Sarah too!  I think all cool Sarah's should have a Tri Sarah Tops shirt.  It could be a cult or something, for people with the coolest name ever.

Hah, I'm weird right now because of my allergy medicine.  Forgive me.  But I still want a Tri Sarah Tops shirt.

DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm gonna make one now and post it and then we can all marvel in our cool name-y ness! (and plus we can make those people who ARENT called sarah extremely jealous.. mwahahaa)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
i eat paste
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006 07:18:20 PM »

you are a hit with the sarahs!! i remember getting very confused in kindergarten during a filmstrip about dinosaurs. i, also, would like to make a tri sarah tops shirt (extra points for the "h"). imagine if some of us crafter-sarahs DO run into each other donning our tri sarah tops shirts?? it's too amazing to think of...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ihatecraftster
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006 08:01:41 PM »

that is really cute. i would recommend going over the letters again, although i'm not sure if you were going for that look or not
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kate Feiffer Talks About The Wild, Wild Inside
Great and Terrible Beauty Book Trailer
John Avant Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Sarah Vowell Talks About The Wordy Shipmates
Alan Goldsher Reveals His Previous Occupation
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...