A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,188
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cheesy/Funny Card sayings?  (Read 53428 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lilleftie818
« on: January 17, 2006 04:32:11 PM »

Ok so by the time v-day comes Me and My bf will be going out for little over a month. He knows im weird and love stupid things.. I wouldnt wanna just go BUY him a generic "I love you" card because I dont LOVE him.. I need ideas on what I can put in a card.. like for example, somones idea for her bf was to give him cookies but one was gonna be a donkey and the attatched card is gonna say "Dont be an ass" and inside itll say "Be my valentine!" THATS cute AND funny! I love it!! More ideas like that would be greatly appreciated!! I dunno if it helps or not but he is my 1st bf so he was my first kiss and everything else.. and he is pretty much addicted to kissing! ((Hersheys kisses will be added to his gift))

THANKS!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006 04:34:53 PM »

I have an idea but it's really dumb. Make him a baked potato and split it down the middle. inside use red food coloring to make a heart colored splotch inside the potato  and put a tiny little note that says "You smell like a baked potato so be my valentine!" next to it and give him that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
lilleftie818
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006 04:47:36 PM »

LOL thats funny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
acceber
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006 12:18:37 AM »

I'm using these postcards of mine for friends on Valentine's. The message is "I heart you" rather than "I love you," which makes a big difference I think. Plus it is weird and funky. You can definitely make something with a similar theme for your beau. The link to my shop with the postcards is in my sig if you are interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- Rebecca
julia2222
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006 09:32:41 AM »

I love the train cards that say "I choo-choo-choose you!"  (which is apparently from the simpsons)

Last year, my funny friend Sarah made me a hilarious card that had a picture of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt on the front, and on the inside said something like "it'll be the Pitts if you won't be my valentine"  (I can't remember the exact wording- but it was hilarious!!!!)  This was of course before the break-up.... but I suppose a pic of Brad and Angelina would work as well.

Anyone have anymore silly card ideas?  I make cards for everyone I know (the whole extended family, friends, people in the dorm, etc)- I mostly use lots of glitter and have fun-  but it's always difficult deciding what to write.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006 08:46:01 PM »

I LOVE the card I bought this year... it's got this creepy thing on the front looks like a cherub but it's eyes are huge and it's too cute...just freaky. and it says "Cupid has something special for you" and on the inside it says something like "would you just wave at it so it can go away already?! that things freaky"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
julia2222
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006 04:10:21 PM »

So I was doing some searches for funny things to put in Valentine's for people I know/like/love... (and occassionally a total stranger!)
I found this site:  http://www.brownielocks.com/valentinehistory.html 
If you scroll down, they have a list of phobias related to love/valentines- I thought they could be fun!
Something like: "I don't have amoraphobia, so be my valentine"  (lame, I know)

I also thought these Valentines facts were interesting: http://hicards.com/valentine/vfacts.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
slackferno
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006 08:07:21 AM »

Here's one of a series my friend and I are working on.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
apandalee
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006 08:45:24 AM »

Hehe I was just looking for the cheesiest cards possible for my friend in the card aisle of the grocery. The one I ended up getting her has a fuzzy fur cute bear holding a heart that says "Hi Valentine"on the outside. On the inside is this poem:

This little friend is stopping by,
To bring you a special valentine "Hi"
And since you're extra-specially nice
He wants to wish you this wish twice-
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day again!

There are little hearts between the lines. Its awesome.

While finding this card I also found one that unfolded to show a bee that said "You're one in a BUZZ-illion", one with a very cute dog saying "You're doggone cute".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stargirl52
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006 03:23:00 PM »

When I saw that 'I (anatomically correct heart) you, I thought it said 'I sample you', which I found hilarious. I now want to make a card reading 'I sample you', but because I can.

-G.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your lungs to stop working without me.

http://georgianess.livejournal.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Birchbox June 2014 Unboxing: OMG With RJS
Banish Summer Beauty Bummers
Beat the Heat Beauty Buys
5 Beauty Secrets Hiding in Your Kitchen
How to Get Twiggy’s Long Lash Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...