Swap name: Veggie Recipe Swap with Craft
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Whiskey
Sign-up date range: 2/16-3/1/06
Date to send item by: 3/27/06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):nope.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? yes!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES
Details of swap:
Each person will create at least 5 different Veggie recipe cards to be passed along to each
(yes ma'am, every single one!) swap member. In addition to sending 5 recipes to each swap member, you will be required to send one craft item to one
swapper that I will pair you up with. For this craft, please speak with your partner. I would suggest a recipe box, but since there is another current swap that you are required to send a recipe box, I have made it a craft in general, so please speak with your partner!
Everyone ends up with a craft and a box full of recipes!!!!!
All recipes count, from appetizers and drinks, to main courses and desserts.
You may be as elaborate as you like in decorating the recipe cards and boxes. Talk to your partner about their decor preferences.
You must be willing to ship recipes out of the country (no exceptions!), however for the craft I will try to pair people up according to country.
Additionally, I'm using some of PinkMafia's rules:
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. You must post on this thread. A simple I'm in! or whatever will suffice. This is so I'm certain you get all messages.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
great swapper- for those who follow all the rules
Did not thank partner or pm organizer when package was received- for those with bad manners
Poor communication- if you don't respond to my pm's but have been logging on to craftster
Shipped Late (w/ poor communication, or if over 1 week late w/ or w/out communication)
Did not purchase DCN (unless you are not in US)
5. Please put "Veggie Recipe Swap with Craft" in the title of all PM's ( I get lots so and sometimes it gets confusing.)
6. Please make an item that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner.
7. Everyone must be willing to ship internationally. Its only a few cents more.
8. If your package is too thin please stuff with plastic bags so you can get a DCN. If you are out of the US save your receipt, this is proof you shipped. You will not be given credit as shipped if you don't have the receipt and will receive negative feedback. (this only counts for the one partner you have to send a craft to)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?(This is not an option, you must be willing to send recipes out of country.)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM (I will be updating this list as often as I can so that people are aware of how many people are signed up!):
Number of People Signed Up: 3
AspiringI have decided to cancel this swap due to low participation...I am going to attempt to do this swap in another month or so and hopefully have more sign-ups then. Thank you all who wanted to participate and I would love to have you in the next one.