This recipe makes a gorgeous milkshake.. I invented it myself, when I realised that I didn't feel like eating an ice cream [too sickly!] and decided to try something a bit different.
This recipe makes enough 'shake for one person. Double it for two people, etc.Ingredients
1 x Galaxy ice cream [either just the vanilla kind, or the new "Dreamy Caramel" ones]
4 x ice cubes
a little full fat
1 x food liquidiser
1. Break your Galaxy ice cream up into smaller pieces, quarters should do. Put them in the liquidiser.
2. Put your ice cubes in the liquidiser with the ice cream.
3. Add a little milk to the mixture.
4. Put the lid on the liquidiser [you'd be surprised at how many people forget to do that!] and whir away until the mixture looks smooth. There may be some very, very small chocolate bits, but those melt in your mouth and add to the delicious flavour.
5. By now it should be a light brown or creamy white, and slightly frothy due to the liquidising. It should be of a slightly thinner consistency than well-made custard.
6. If the mixture is very thick, you can either drink it as is, or add a little more milk and liquidise some more.
7. Pour it into the glass, and enjoy!Note
: I'm sure you can do this recipe with other similar ice creams, too.