A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesnt Have That Round III - Gallery  (Read 13289 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2006 08:22:02 PM »

Tamar- I completely forget to mention something until I looked at the picture, a form from customs said they took out some bulbs you sent me. I'm guessing thats what was in the brown bag. Apparently, plants are a threat to the US.  Undecided  Thanks so mcuh again for everything! I love it all! This swap is great!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
chrispykreme
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006 03:50:45 PM »

Yeah! My awesome stuff from Jane Feebles came from Australia today. I am so excited to show off all the cool stuff that I got.

I got a Brisbane oven mitt. I took a picture alongside my current oven mitt to show how desperately I needed a new one.

Some kitschy boot salt and pepper shakers.

I asked for candy and sweets and any sort of treat. I got lots of cool stuff. The Magical Elves are like chocolates with pop rocks in them; they pop in your mouth. The Mini Fruits were so tasty. Better tasting than any gummi fruits we have here in the US. And I already ate a TimTam before I saw her note that explained a truly unique way to use them to drink tea or coffee. Luckily I still have one left to try it out.

Interesting brochures and booklets. Jane Feebles went to a big music festival, so I am assuming that some of these are from that.

Nifty yarn. There are actually 3 skeins, but one was still hiding in the mailing bag.

Lots of postcards and a mix cd of local music. I collect postcards, so she gave me plenty! The absolut postcards are actually a postcard book. The cd is awesome. I am listening to it right now. I already love that Ben Lee song.

This has been a great swap. I am so glad that I signed up. My partner did a great job. Thank you Jane Feebles for the cool stuff and thanks classy crafter for organizing.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006 03:55:05 PM by chrispykreme » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissMeshell
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006 04:02:27 PM »

awesome package jane feebles! I think I've got to get myself a Tiny Teddies tin like that now Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jane feebles
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2006 05:45:44 PM »

Priceline, they had timtam tins and maltesers tins and all sorts of other stuff.
I'm glad I included the oven mit chrispykreme, it's good to know when things come in useful!!
Ben Lee actually lives between Sydney and New York, he dated Claire Danes for years, so you should be able to find his album 'awake is the new sleep' somewhere over your side of Pacific
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you stitch? Do you bitch? Do you live in BrisVegas?? http://brisbanesnb.wordpress.com/

sighing, she stared wist-fully across the crowded buffet table
chrispykreme
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2006 07:19:35 PM »

that's so funny. i think i know who he is. when were listening to him in the car, i told my husband that it was ben lee. he was like, "duh, he used to date claire danes." it's just funny you said the same thing he did.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jane feebles
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2006 08:59:44 PM »

Everything needs a point of reference  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you stitch? Do you bitch? Do you live in BrisVegas?? http://brisbanesnb.wordpress.com/

sighing, she stared wist-fully across the crowded buffet table
Fun4Bambi
Scrumble Curious

Wanted for gluing googly eyes to other googly eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2006 08:36:10 AM »

My package from pinksparklyscot arrive yesterday. WOW! So full of wonderful stuff. Heres a close up of some of the smaller things (Nessie is kissing my Lewis Chess King  Grin )

And here is (almost) the whole, wonderful haul (my laundry nook is my current favorite photo spot, as you can probably tell:

What you don't see is, uhm, some of the candy...I scarfed one of the chocolate bars almost immediately, shared  some of the fruit gummies last night, and after BF & I sampled the liquor-filled chocolates, we put them in the cupboard and will enjoy them a few at a time.
I'm running late this morning, so I'll add commentary about the contents 9there was so much and it's all just perfect)
Yeah for pinksparklyscot & the Isle of Lewis!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hubbyoed

I don't like the Cyclops

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2006 10:38:59 PM »

Here's what I sent to MissMeshell:
- Candy: Junior Mints, Redvines, Applets & Copplets & Almond Rocca
- Newspapers: Rolling Stone Magazine, The Stranger (Seattle weekly paper/magazine) & Seattle Gay News
- Others: Pen from my school, Fishingrod toy, card with picture of Pike Place, two rings from those little machines, shirnky dinks & a book of wordsearchs
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissMeshell
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006 12:23:58 AM »

Thanks again hubbyoed! Cheesy And thanks for posting piccies for me
I am in love with Junior Mints Wink and I can't wait to use shrinky dinks, I have been wanting some for soooo long to play with!
I still haven't had a chance to sit down with the papers yet but am looking forward to that, thanks hun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2006 11:47:58 AM »

I received from alocaletale and she sent such wonderful goodies! My boyface was so excited when the package arrived, because he knew there was food inside for him! hehehe Cheesy

are you ready? its a cuteness explosion!

here are all the snacks she sent

there are crackers, chocolate wafers, cookies, lolipops and hello kitty candy. There were also some other crackers, but the boy devoured those right away.

The lolipops are so adorable, she sent them for me and the boy to share

Check out the cute packaging!

Stationary! Loads of stickers, notepads (one is missing.. its on my keychain already  Smiley ) pens, pencils, journal, erasers and some adorable tape (which is also in use!)

ooh.. and cute little bandaids too!

Cute kleenex and holder! - I love keroppi!

an awesome tote/shoulder bag and a cute brocade trinket bag/coin purse. Its so neat!

a gorgeous sandalwood scented fan.. its so pretty! there is two sides, one with a scene and the other a cherry blossom tree!

and this wonderful, so awesome, i totally love it piece of fabric!

she also sent a really neat chinese calender which I couldnt get a pic of because the boy took it to work to show it off.

Thank you so so much alocaltale! I hope you receive your package soon!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006 11:51:52 AM by seaofstars » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photography Tips - How to Prevent Blur
Capturing Images
Lighting Techniques
Photography Tips - How to Protect Camera Lens
How to Use a Neutral Density Graduated Filter
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...