i love it.
Hmm...I'll do the best I can, but even I don't remember how to do it... ok here we go
1. Get 2 equally sized shirts (they should be pretty big shirts too...)
2. Cut off the sleeves (keep them).
3. Cut one side of the shirt (I'll get a picture of this soon).
4. Repeat step 3 on the other shirt.
5. Sew rounded part of sleave into the "neck" of the "shirt" (the little half circle that your neck used to go threw).
6. Reapeat step 5 on other shirt
7. Sew up all the sides.
I don't know if the shirt sleeve waist part will fit ya (don't get it the wrong way!!!)... I just put it on not expecting it will fit... If it won't fit you, then get the sleeve and copy a bigger outline of the sleeve onto another fabric. Hopefully the shirt will fit.
If you don't understand give me a private message and I'll try to explain it in more detail.