A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sharpie Pants  (Read 4453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

-steps-
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006 01:15:50 PM »

I haven't been able to get my sewing machine to work, but I did start a new pair that actually fits me (however, I think that I need to make them bell bottoms because they are thin at the bottom and I just CAN'T STAND IT!).  Here's a picture of what I've done so far:

Picture is from this website: http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/black-white_1.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madisonike

I love monsters!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006 07:23:21 AM »

I redid mine the other day : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86533.0 tell me wat ya think!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
yelp
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006 03:24:26 PM »

i made some sharpie pants about a month or so ago, but i don't have any pics, sorry.  anyway, i have a question.  i just did them in normal sharpie, and my mom threw them in the wash after i wore them (i was planning to somehow set the sharpie before she washed them)...  i really dont care if the sharpie spreads--the pants are dark enough that it's nearly impossible to read what it says anyway, but i'm just wondering--would the sharpie probably get on the other clothes in that load?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BereaSteph
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006 05:28:36 PM »

The girls in my suite sat around with me a bit ago after I read your post and we sharpied our pants!  Too fun to just sit around and do that.  here's how mine turned out....

thanks for the inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sandeebeaches
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006 01:21:54 PM »

That's like soooo ownful xD
Maybe I should get some of those Rub-a-Dub Sharpies because regular Sharpies would probably ruin the pants.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TogetherWeCan
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006 02:23:04 PM »

How did you get th butterfly on there? Like did you free hand it cuz i like the butterfly.
Good Job
THIS ROCKS   Logged
-steps-
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006 05:10:28 PM »

I redid mine the other day : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86533.0 tell me wat ya think!
I think those look really cute Cheesy  I love the 'friends are just chocolate chips in the cookie of life'!  Very cool!

i made some sharpie pants about a month or so ago, but i don't have any pics, sorry.  anyway, i have a question.  i just did them in normal sharpie, and my mom threw them in the wash after i wore them (i was planning to somehow set the sharpie before she washed them)...  i really dont care if the sharpie spreads--the pants are dark enough that it's nearly impossible to read what it says anyway, but i'm just wondering--would the sharpie probably get on the other clothes in that load?
I wish I could help you, but I really don't know.  I have no idea where either of my pants dissapeared to (mom just had to organze...  No really though,  I do appreciate all the work she does Cheesy).  I never got the chance to wash them. 
Good luck though!  I hope nothing gets ruined.

The girls in my suite sat around with me a bit ago after I read your post and we sharpied our pants!  Too fun to just sit around and do that.  here's how mine turned out....
(Pics)
thanks for the inspiration!
Nice pants!  They look great!  I'm glad I inspired you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Particle Explosion Part 1/2 - Houdini Particles
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 2/4
How to Make a Particle Explosion Part 2/2 - Houdini Particles
How to Create Cloth Simulation - Houdini
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 3/4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...