A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET VALENTINO pictures  (Read 6742 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hijole
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2004 07:10:09 PM »

Kategirl is Queen of the Universe!

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/hijole/DSCN0009.jpg

I forgot to include the soda can cuff she sent along as well -- it's been a popular item around the house this evening.

Kate, thank you so much!  I thought that notebook was really clever when I saw it on the forum -- I never thought it would end up at my house.  The cards are great, and I love the earrings!

Thank you, Valentino!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:01:11 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004 07:33:56 PM »

Wow. Booty overload!!! My Secret Valentino was soooo generous. Thank you so much Mari!!!!! You really outdid yourself.

I got a kick-ass purse, a little pouch that matches the lining of the purse (and has tyvek envelope lining), a felt flower pin, felt heart magnets, a decoupaged notepad AND a mixed CD with a decoupaged cover!

Here's the entire shebang:

The purse! And me trying to containing my enthusiasm while modeling it:

Thanks again Mari! Sorry I don't know your screen name. I am one happy happy girly right now!

And thanks Steph for putting this all together. It's been so fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
Danwei
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004 08:09:12 AM »

I've been having fun looking at the cute things people are getting and today I received my own gift!

Lookie:
http://w1.213.telia.com/~u21316693/craft/secret-valentino.jpg

The scarf is uber soft and now the winter doesn't seem as bad anymore! (Even if I'm still looking forward to the spring and summer..)
Can't wait til tomorrow when I can wear it and show it off at school *excited*

And I also got a Johnny Depp magnet
Whoa! He's a real hottie *drools*

Thank you so so much Piper!! I'm loving the super nice gift you made me! *hugs the new belongings*

Now I'm looking forward to hear my person receiving the stuff I made. Hope she'll like them as much as I like mine!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:01:37 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bewitched

grab your glitter and your glue gun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004 09:20:57 AM »

my package was waiting for me when i got home last night Smiley
i got a cute hand-made card, a record journal and a felt flower pin. the record the journal is made out of is "funny girl"  Cheesy
i have since pinned the flower pin onto my favorite hoodie and it looks really cute.
http://www.bewitchedbubbles.com/other/valentino.jpg

thanks ann, i love it!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:01:59 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cast your spell... bewitched bath & body
http://www.bewitchedbubbles.com
thewalrusisme
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004 10:04:39 AM »

yay, my gift came in time for vday! a cool little bundle of vdayness....  two magnets... very 50ish, a bracelet [i especially dig the little red skulls and crossbones on it], a little nifty trinket box and even some craftster swag [which didnt make it into the picture bc the pins are already on my bookbag and purse  Grin]
thanks leah,  it rocks!
http://members.aol.com/comecleanrelax/valentino.jpg Kiss
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:02:23 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Art is why I get up in the morning.  My definition ends there.  It doesn't seem fair that I'm living for something I can't even define." ~ A.Difranco
cherriesrockmysox
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2004 01:11:51 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you whoever you are.. i really appreciate what i got.. i almost cried when i started opening the box and seeing all the gorgoues stuff..
http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v19/cherriesrockmysox/vday.jpg
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:02:49 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Danwei
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004 03:10:51 AM »

oooh - i just got  my package today.  everything inside is wonderful!  i got 2 delicious apple scented handmade soaps, three handmade valentine's inspired magnets, and an awesome altered frame with [my love] bradley nowell inside!  Danwei, how did you know that i'm in love with sublime?  (in fact i'm going to see a sublime cover band for like the billionth time tonite!)  i wish i had a digital camera so i could show everyone how super cute these gifties are.  thank you thank you so much!!  loooove it all!  you're perfect Smiley  Cheesy

I'm so happy that you liked the gifts! Cheesy

Eh..I have a confession to make...I kind of stalked you..read your posts and such..that's how I found out you like the sublime Tongue

Oh by the way, I actually took a picture of the stuff I made before I sent it to you. Didn't know at the moment why I did it..maybe I'm psychic!
I can post it here when I get home Smiley

edit:
http://w1.213.telia.com/~u21316693/craft/valentino.jpg
I had super fun making the frame!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:04:03 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

abricot
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2004 06:31:21 PM »

http://www.undertheskysoblue.com/xx/bookangel.jpg

Here is the picture... Thanks again to my Valentino!! Grin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 10:04:21 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craaaft! Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. <--- sing to the tune of the "Spam" song....
divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004 07:39:26 AM »

I too have recieved my gift and I couldn't be happier - Mia sent me a "little pink love monster" - I have named him Thingy - Pronounced "tingy" and here is our story

and yes heidi - i am your secret valentine!
i am sorry it took so long to get there -  Cry i sent it like along time ago it feels as though the mail is being mean to us craftsters!
I have a few pics of what i sent you (not everything - but i took a few so i will post them in a few)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004 07:42:20 AM by divasteph » THIS ROCKS   Logged

divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2004 08:11:17 AM »

I am such a freaky dork posting the pics of what i sent - but i am just so happy they finally arrived

wine charms

2 of the soaps

I am an ultimate dork!
xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Dog Sock Puppet
How to Create a Hand Puppet With Socks
How to Make Shadow Puppets With Your Hand
How to Create a Giraffe Sock Puppet
How to Create a Puppet Theater
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...