A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,575
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
    Print  
Topic: 1/5/06 - New Rule: Posts About Drug Paraphernalia  (Read 17307 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MrsSquidley
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2006 02:32:26 PM »

As a former mod at what used to be one of the internets largest chat communities I know how hard this decision was. Way to go though... I think we have many more younger members here than we really realize. (just an observation on my part) I was a little taken back by the tread in question and I'm a child of the 60's! It's just that everything has it's time and place and some places are better than others.
Thanks for running a great crafting community!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
glittersniffer
OneOfTheWeirdo's!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2006 04:59:41 PM »

As a former mod at what used to be one of the internets largest chat communities I know how hard this decision was. Way to go though... I think we have many more younger members here than we really realize. (just an observation on my part) I was a little taken back by the tread in question and I'm a child of the 60's! It's just that everything has it's time and place and some places are better than others.

Please don't place me in the "more younger members" catagory. I can buy alcohol so please, have a little respect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us!: facebook.com/gscosmetics

^^^Colorful Happiness ^^^
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2006 05:01:42 PM »

Please don't place me in the "more younger members" catagory. I can buy alcohol so please, have a little respect.

Aw.. I don't think she was referring to you.  I think she was referring to us posting crafts for our younger members to see Wink  Not that the poster was one of the younger members.

Cheer up chica, your crafts are great... and you know it Smiley  *hug*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
MrsSquidley
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2006 05:05:10 PM »

No no no.. in no way did I mean you. I've just been seeing many younger memebers than usual lately.  I'm *so* sorry if you misunderstood my words.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2006 05:06:48 PM »

MrsSquidley, I love your avatar Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittersniffer
OneOfTheWeirdo's!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2006 05:08:05 PM »

Thank You! Here I am, frusterated feeling like the kid on the playground that no one picked. You guys have been WAY understanding and kind, thanks alot, I feel alot better about the whole subject regardless of the UNkind private messages I've been getting.  Roll Eyes

Thanks everyone  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us!: facebook.com/gscosmetics

^^^Colorful Happiness ^^^
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2006 05:10:25 PM »

Thank You! Here I am, frusterated feeling like the kid on the playground that no one picked. You guys have been WAY understanding and kind, thanks alot, I feel alot better about the whole subject regardless of the UNkind private messages I've been getting.  Roll Eyes

Thanks everyone  Grin

LOL.. it's all good.  I'll pick you first for my dodgeball team, I swear.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MrsSquidley
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2006 05:13:31 PM »

Oh just ingnore them... Your work is good! A true crafter and I've been looking at your work from before the post that brought things about. Hey, for all we know you could live Sweden  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Morning Star

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2006 05:23:03 PM »

smoker.. don't worry about the PMs you're getting. Leah isn't mad about it, and that's really all that matters.
you didn't post it purposely knowing all this would happen. what you did was creative, and you should be proud of it..
it's not cool when someone downs your work.. sorry to hear that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
Effylicious
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2006 05:26:22 PM »

Unfortunately for me, now I want to see the craft in question!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a moment of silence, please, for those who never had the chance, they show up to a partybut they're never asked to dance, the losers, the liars, the bastards, the theives, the cynicists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Print  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Draw A Cookie Monster
How To Draw A Halloween Cat
How To Draw A Ghost
How To Draw Fish
How To Draw A Jelly Fish
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...