A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cosmo/Martini Swap Gallery!  (Read 19212 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PimpernelSmith
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm sooo over due to get over an ocean...*waves at far away places*

Jack of all Crafts -- Master of None

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006 08:23:13 PM »

I'm starting to get swapping anxiety that my swap package sucks...  Undecided

ditto....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.Dave Barry
JKaz
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006 08:40:35 PM »

OMG! I got my package from Girly Girl Bags yesterday!!! I was so tired from work I didn't open it til this morning.. and what a nice way to start the day!

I LOVED everything she sent me! What a great box of goodies. Now if I can find my camera, I'll post pics.. Hopefully I'll find it soon! Smiley

Anyways... she sent me a gorgeous red purse with a martini and shaker appliqued on it, lined with the most awesome blue martini fabric ever. I immediately switched all my stuff into this bag today and I got a ton of compliments at work!
Inside was an olive zipper bag, with a little martini charm inside! She also sent some fab napkins, two CD's with martini/cosmo music on it (I haven't listened to it yet.. but I will!) and stationary! Oh! And a recipe for Chocolate Martinis! Yum! (I hope I didn't forget anything.. lol)

Thank you sooo much for the awesome stuff! I only hope you like what I made for you as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meanbean
Naughty, with a pinch of Nice for a good bite

The Means To Hold Your Beans

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006 09:33:01 PM »

Heh, thanks guys.  I'm excited too!!!  Dharma_rebel, I didn't mean to sound short on the phone with you last night - I'm not bringing the Bean, because we hardly ever get to go out for drinks!  I'd like to be able to be concentrating on your crafty awesomeness rather than whether my 3 year old is stealing my cosmo! Smiley  Heh, she's great, but into everything, so once in a while it's nice to get away and have a drink, ya know!

I need that "bring mommy another drink" pic someone posted Smiley

no worries.  Smiley i always get a little nervous "cold calling" a stranger. not that your strange. well, maybe you are. i thought about it afterwords, and was like, "who brings their 3 year old out for drinks?" i guess she coulda had a virgin cosmo?

*giggles* no worries on your end either!  I am a little strange.....well, more than a little.   Undecided  She probably could have had something fun and been fine, but hey, let's just have fun and drink on our own Smiley  Tonight I'm realizing that I'm one of those people who truly has to be bedridden to NOT craft.  I was working, then I was overcome (certain ailments that come along regularly...fun fun), and so now I'm sitting, wishing I could just turn off my head and go to bed, but instead, I keep thinking "maybe I could sit at the machine just a little longer...?" hehehe.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stifflersmom

Sassy Britches

We are the people our parents warned us about....

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006 09:26:59 AM »

Ooohh, I hope you find your camera KJaz, that sounds like a cosmolicious package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As you sew, so shall you rip. Don't fear the ripper.
GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006 09:31:29 AM »

OMG! I got my package from Girly Girl Bags yesterday!!! I was so tired from work I didn't open it til this morning.. and what a nice way to start the day!

I LOVED everything she sent me! What a great box of goodies. Now if I can find my camera, I'll post pics.. Hopefully I'll find it soon! Smiley

Anyways... she sent me a gorgeous red purse with a martini and shaker appliqued on it, lined with the most awesome blue martini fabric ever. I immediately switched all my stuff into this bag today and I got a ton of compliments at work!
Inside was an olive zipper bag, with a little martini charm inside! She also sent some fab napkins, two CD's with martini/cosmo music on it (I haven't listened to it yet.. but I will!) and stationary! Oh! And a recipe for Chocolate Martinis! Yum! (I hope I didn't forget anything.. lol)

Thank you sooo much for the awesome stuff! I only hope you like what I made for you as well.

Ohh, i'm so glad you liked it all.  I had so much fun making it!  You really made my day!  I've had that martini fabric sitting around waiting for "just the right" project... and then it came along.  ENJOY!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2006 07:00:00 AM »

I had to share these with everyone, talk about comos-liscious!

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1436

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1437
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerquilts
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2006 07:12:05 AM »

What will they think of next!? Grin  Hopefully no one would waste their cosmo's and 'tini's by giving their poochies the real thing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlyGirlBags
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2006 09:37:33 AM »

No, but how cute would you pup look drinking out of a giant martini glass?!?!?  i saw a card at Walgreens yesterday that showed a Chiahuahua wears a blue "elizabethan" collar and the inside said "ever feel like a martini?" I almost bought it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meanbean
Naughty, with a pinch of Nice for a good bite

The Means To Hold Your Beans

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2006 09:38:17 AM »

*giggles* I was looking at that going - I could give the squeaker toy to my kiddo, and use the dog bowl to make a giant martini!  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stifflersmom

Sassy Britches

We are the people our parents warned us about....

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2006 01:30:19 PM »

Hee! I just got an email saying my Cosmo goodies have arrived in my mailbox!!!! Wooot! Stay tuned for fabulous pictures....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As you sew, so shall you rip. Don't fear the ripper.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a "Nutella" Lava Cake
How to Make Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting
How to Make Cartocci
Learn to Make Stunning Edible Flower Lollipops
Make Oreos Even Better in 3 Minutes with This Oreo Dip Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...