A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cosmo/Martini Swap Gallery!  (Read 18828 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

foufigirl

Sketchbook Project Theme: In Flight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2006 12:11:50 PM »

wow!! i just recieved my package from rackycoo and all i can say is that she totally blew me away!! i love everything she sent- she so rocks!!
check these super cosmoliscious goodies out!

a fabulous customized purse with a rhinestone martini and pink & black trim inside- absolutely love it!! it's so perfect for me!!

and inside a super cute beaded bracelet with "cosmogirl" on the beads and a tiny cute martini charm, a 'tini rubber stamp, a set of pink & black martini cards & envelopes, matching cosmo notepaper box and notepaper inside, and a super cute wall "cosmo time" plaque! she also included a special present for my husband, aka my personal bartender, of a decoupaged altoid tin & matching martini & olive magnets! so kind & wonderful!!

wow! i am so spoiled and so lucky! thank you *so* much rackycoo- you made my day and i'm so lucky to have gotten you for a swap partner!!
and thank you again for organizing such a great swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerquilts
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2006 12:27:27 PM »

Awesome goodies rackycoo! Sounds like everyone is ready for cocktail parties on this thread.   I love it everythingl, especially the bracelet.  I think you should make ME one!!  Do you need my wrist measurements? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2006 12:32:57 PM »

I recieved from ClassyCrafter!! I don't have pictures on my computer yet (if you do, post post!!)

It's all FABULOUS stuff. I need to have a cocktail party. I got a martini condiment tray, martini napkins, appletini rimmer, martini card decorations, a very cool shaker w/ snacks in it, and Martini Party invites!!!! I love it all so much! I really need to have a cocktail party...... i'm ALL prepared! :-D

Thanks Lisa!!!

Im so happy you liked everything!! I didnt get a chance to take pics so if you could post them that would be great. Thanks!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/classycrafter

classycrafter.etsy. com
lhackett
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2006 12:47:34 PM »

wow, this looks like it was so fun! I made my friends some martini-themed gifts for christmas this year, because we love the dirtys! I would def be in for a round two!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Lindsay is equipped with some very nice options." -googlism.com

www.myspace.com/idonthaveatattoo
www.wists.com/lhackett
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2006 01:15:57 PM »

I recieved from ClassyCrafter!! I don't have pictures on my computer yet (if you do, post post!!)

It's all FABULOUS stuff. I need to have a cocktail party. I got a martini condiment tray, martini napkins, appletini rimmer, martini card decorations, a very cool shaker w/ snacks in it, and Martini Party invites!!!! I love it all so much! I really need to have a cocktail party...... i'm ALL prepared! :-D

Thanks Lisa!!!

Im so happy you liked everything!! I didnt get a chance to take pics so if you could post them that would be great. Thanks!  Smiley

willl do as soon as i get the pics on my comp! :-D thank you so much for all my goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meanbean
Naughty, with a pinch of Nice for a good bite

The Means To Hold Your Beans

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2006 05:33:58 PM »

Okay, talk about under the gun!  I just finished, with the help of my dh, since I was having a few issues with the last details.  dharma_rebel and I are meeting in TWO HOURS.  I have pics all ready to go.  So, basically we're going to take pics at the bar, then come home and posting them here.  I. Am. So. Psyched.  Plus, I finally get to go out for drinks in Idon'tknowhowlong.  Smiley  Everyone's items are so cool! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2006 06:25:36 PM »

Okay, talk about under the gun!  I just finished, with the help of my dh, since I was having a few issues with the last details.  dharma_rebel and I are meeting in TWO HOURS.  I have pics all ready to go.  So, basically we're going to take pics at the bar, then come home and posting them here.  I. Am. So. Psyched.  Plus, I finally get to go out for drinks in Idon'tknowhowlong.  Smiley  Everyone's items are so cool! Cheesy

I cant wait to see the pics! You guys are going to have sooo much fun!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/classycrafter

classycrafter.etsy. com
meanbean

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2006 11:43:55 PM »

Ok, my hubby and I just got home.  Dharma_rebel and I got really, really researched on this meeting!!!  Smiley  I'm barely typing straight, so I'll post pics tomorrow!  Smiley  She completely spoiled me, hand embriodered towels, GORGEOUS hand decorated martini glasses, homemade vodka....I'll take pics tomrrow, I really need to go sober up.  But damn, she and her bf are lots of fun, we have tons in common.  I highly reccomend getting together if you're near your swap partner....at least with this swap it's a damned fun excuse to drink together Smiley   Cheesy

*skips off to bed, with a fun swirly dizziness that only comes from cosmos and lemon drops!**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meanbean

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2006 11:30:47 AM »

Alrighty - now I'm sober, have taken pics, and am even typing properly again Smiley  I can't wait to see the pics that Rachel/Dharma_rebel took, my hubby didn't take many at the bar, and for some reason only took pics of cutie dharma_rebel!   Shocked  So, I was there too, that's my lemon drop next to the gin and tonic.  So, with that....hhhhhheeeer rrrrreeee's Johnny!!! (or, Rachel and Kristin:))

At The Bar:

Rachel with her goodies:

And these are MY goodies from Rachel!!!

Handcrafted Stationary, hand embroidered towel, and some fun coasters:

Gorgeous wired/beaded martini glasses:

Homemade pineapple vodka, some appletini mix and coordinating rimming sugar:

Beautiful tag detail:

Fun stir sticks, a martini photo book, magnets, and embellishments:

The fun magnets:

Laminated martini recipes!

Towel #2, more handcrafted stationary, a fun martini stamp, and pewter martini pin:

Stamp and pin detail:

Pin Action Shot:

The Beautiful Stationary Sets:

Beaded Martini Glass Detail:

Towel Detail:

THANK YOU!!!  What fun - craftsters are so much fun.  I think more people should get together for swapping Smiley
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011 08:43:58 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beans
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2006 11:37:04 AM »

Whoa, Crazy Martini Goodness!  Looks like you two had a blast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wash Your Hair Scientifically
How to Use Natural Hair Dye
How to Get a Great Haircut at the Barbershop
How to Use Hot Rollers to Curl Your Hair
How to Use Hair Sticks
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...