A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Birthday Month Swap- January Gallery  (Read 19219 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

andy8715
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006 11:49:43 AM »

javastain, did you use a pattern for that and if so might i be able to get a look at it.  I absolutely love that snood.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006 01:18:18 PM »

I didn't use a pattern, but I am sure I could whip one up for this snood! It was an experiment and I really like the end result! I wanted to get a better shape at the back than some of the patterns I've seen, and so I frogged a lot and took mental note. Sometimes I think I crochet in my sleep!!! hahaha, or maybe I fall asleep crocheting?!? Anywhoo, I'll try to put one together in a day or two! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006 01:20:43 PM »

Happy Brithday Laraebay!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

yep
lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006 05:25:17 PM »

Woohoo! I received the 2nd birthday gift - from orangeabsinthe, our great organizer/grand poobah!

She sent me a black tank top with the NIN (Nine Inch Nails) logo stencilled on it (and perfectly, I might add) at the bottom corner. I can't wait to wear this.

I've been getting some awesome things to wear from Craftster lately. This is just the newest!

orangeabsinthe, did you take pix? I'm still hung up in that no-camera-at present mode.....

I LOVE IT!! Thanks!!!!!

PS: What are all ya January girls doing for your birthdays? My kids got me a Benny Hill DVD, a big scented candle, some other DVDs (from hubby - like Naked Gun - I'm a Leslie Nielsen fan) and my best friend took me out to lunch at my favorite Indian restaurant. Plus, my dad gave me $39 - one for each year! Yikes

Hope you all are having the time of your lives!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006 09:57:27 PM »

Woohoo! I received the 2nd birthday gift - from orangeabsinthe, our great organizer/grand poobah!

She sent me a black tank top with the NIN (Nine Inch Nails) logo stencilled on it (and perfectly, I might add) at the bottom corner. I can't wait to wear this.

Yes!  I did take pictures, I could hardly wait to show them off.  Here it is...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006 10:05:55 PM »

Tonight I went out to dinner with my hubby! A friend gave us a GC for 50 bucks at Macaroni Grill, and also a movie GC for the local theatre. As well she said she and her gilrfriend would baby sit (we have two babies, gilr- 2 1/2 and boy 16 months) so a night out is a REAL TREAT! We went to dinnner and the theater is close so we swung by to put the kids to bed ( we know the routine better) and we ended up playing my favorite card game Battle of the Bands and skipping the movie!!! ahhahaha, but I would have rather played than go to the movies anyway!!!!
I had a great B-day! How 'bout everyone else!~?
PS_ I also worked this morning (I work at the local starbucks). I would have never stayed awake for a movie!!! AND I love working on my b-day because everyone wishes you a happy day and I got flowers and a card from friends... then I take the next day off!!! So no worky tomorrow, only mommy duties!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006 10:24:23 PM »

HI everyone,
If you could just help me out a bit, and when you receive something, just cross it off your list.  Inless you wouldn't mind receiving that thing again.  I'm keeping track as well, but just in case I miss one  Wink  Also, Pm to let me know when you send out your thank you note.  You don't need delivery confirmation on these.  When you get your thank you note let me and your partner know.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mihn
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006 11:03:49 PM »

Happy Birthday to all the other Januarians out there!  I'm the 27th, but in the process of hurriedly trying to get posts up so I can sign up for this swap too!  Is that cheating?  Embarrassed

I am actually pretty excited about finding a swap that's just starting (even if I'm not QUITE eligible yet) because I've spent a lot of time admiring everyone's work and I reckon such a cool craftster parcel in the mail would be awesome and I'd love to be in on the fun too.

Can you send something off if you're inspired without being in the swap officially?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andy8715
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006 08:44:59 AM »

I didn't use a pattern, but I am sure I could whip one up for this snood! It was an experiment and I really like the end result! I wanted to get a better shape at the back than some of the patterns I've seen, and so I frogged a lot and took mental note. Sometimes I think I crochet in my sleep!!! hahaha, or maybe I fall asleep crocheting?!? Anywhoo, I'll try to put one together in a day or two! Grin

thanks.  my pattern resources are limited.  but the good news is my mama's friend, she's about 83, has tons and i mean tons of yarn and i've been graced with two crammed bags of yarn and more to come.  but it's knotted up but i've untangled it all and rolled it up.  thanks for the pattern in advance
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
taloola

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006 04:38:27 PM »

heres my snood action shot!  javastain, i love this snood sooooo much!  i am finding it quite hard to divide my time between this and my two very lovely pantas!  today the snood won (fro-head day)!

thanks so much once again!  i adore my snoodle!
angie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Poached Eggs in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
Kd 101: How to Make Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
Making Steak Seasoning at a Texas Ranch Steakhouse
How to Make Prosciutto Wrapped Game Hen
Easy Ways to Impress Your Holiday Dinner Guests
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...