A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,478
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: **Halter Pink Polka Dot Dress**  (Read 1692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fabricfightsfire
« on: January 02, 2006 05:09:29 PM »

I made this dress last saturday, and i finally got around to getting a picture and posting it! Its like a tube, but i sewed it on a slant in the middle, so it sorta ruffles (i have no idea how to explain it, i just sew cuz i feel like it, and im only 12). I can take more pictures though if u cant see it. It has a detachable halter (with snaps) and an elastic belt which can be worn anywhere on it, or at any level (hips, empire waist, etc.), or thee whole dress can simply be worn as a skirt! I think its really cute and i got a bunch of compliments from people. I like to wear it over a tank top thoug, cuz it almost fell of even with the snaps when i was at a play rehersal. Feedback would be great, and thanks!  Tongue Liz

i like writing these things that move.............. Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010 03:05:32 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
emmamarx
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006 06:47:12 PM »

Very cute. I only wish I could see it better. Are you wearing the belt in that pic? And how high does the split go?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pursemakingjunkie
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006 09:36:18 PM »

i am in love with that dress... did u use a pattern? Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:)Purse::Making::Junkie:Roll Eyes

visit my online store: www.independentgirl.etsy.com
fabricfightsfire
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006 05:09:04 PM »

no, im kinda bad at using patterns, and i always end up cutting them by accident!
If i can figure out how i made it im gonna make another one, and ill make a tutorial as soon as i clean out my camera. When i find the halter and belt, im also gonna take some more pictures, and take much better pictures, plus thanks for the compliments too!
Im not wearing the belt in that picture though, the split? im confused but if u mean the part on my leg, i just had a kind of uneven square that looks fringed or something
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
fabricfightsfire
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006 05:12:00 PM »

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010 08:50:25 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Authentic Rotel Cheese Dip
Hot Sausage Po Boy
Green Beans with New Potatoes
Fried Shrimp with Crab Etouffee
Figgy Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...