A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,944
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anthropologie  (Read 34499 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

michellegiordano

mgcreations.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2006 08:24:30 AM »

I have been lurking on this thread for a couple days, there is a shirt that I really want to make.  I am hoping that I can find time!

I will have to make it out of different fabric that I already have, just because I don't like to take my 2yo to the fabric store. LOL!

Thanks for the inspiration!  Hopefully I can start drafting the pattern today, so far I have just been scetching the pieces to get a good idea of what I need to do.

Michelle Giordano
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunnyb64

free as a bird...it's the next best thing to be

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006 04:20:09 PM »

Got my skirt done... the pics are here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78697
THIS ROCKS   Logged

americandemockracy

Misanthropic, you got it.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2006 06:14:52 PM »

Wow! That's impressive!

I sketched out a design for my dress, and started drafting the pattern. I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://javastain.etsy.com is now open!

Come check us out for period goodness!
wingedwallflower

going down the levi's stairs

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006 08:35:44 PM »

woo love anthropologie, hate anthropologie prices.  i hear ya.  so, my project isn't really a sewing one so i don't think it should be in this sew along but, alas it is anthropologie related.  i want to change my silver pumps' exterior into something like this:
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=9623&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=816&iMainCat=812
i think i'll tackle it with some paint, crackling medium, and lots of layers of polyeurethane.  wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup....
samuraikiss
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006 05:45:47 PM »

I noticed that no one's really posted in this thread for a while. I just discovered Anthropologie today, and I hope to be able to make a knockoff of this dress: http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=8726&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=298&iMainCat=17 once I learn to sew. Isn't it beautiful?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
espressoGO
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006 08:25:47 PM »

hello samuraikiss!  I just joined and noticed this thread.  Yeah, it's been pretty quiet for a while, so i'm hoping you (or someone!) will reply.  I'd like to make something Anthropologie "inspired" as well.  That dress is gorgeous...i saw it a few weeks ago and loved it.  I'm thinking of making one of their tops (there's so many i love, i can't decide).  So, i guess i will if someone repliesssss......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grapefruiit
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006 08:50:19 PM »

ooh... i'd forgotten about this thread... ive been so caught up with school and assessments and that... so i havnt had time to sew lately... plus i moved house a few days ago so i dont know where my baby (aka my sewing machine) is... how's everyone else going with theirs??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michellegiordano

mgcreations.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2006 07:40:05 AM »

I haven't even had a chance to think about the shirt I want to make.  bye the time I have a chance to make it, it will be so out of style!!!  Too busy with work and family and stuff I guess.  That and the fact that we are looking for another house to rent, but all I really want to do is buy one, but can't......rambling is not good for me is it?

I can't wait to see what other people come up with for finished projects, but I think I have to drop out of this because I am getting a promotion, but I have to take a self study course (to become an insurance broker) and there is so much to learn that I will never have time to sew.

Its so sad, but happy at the same time.

Michelle Giordano
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grapefruiit
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006 09:21:57 PM »

congrats on your promotion...!! im not as busy as you are, but im still preettyy busy.. heheh.. luckily though, i still have *some* time to sew because im doing textiles at school ^__^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyb444
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006 12:36:11 PM »

Sorry if someone has already said they want to make this one, but for some reason when I click on the links, they all take me to the same page (the main page). Anywho... I want to make this jacket...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/amybeth4/65200_frt.jpg
I'm not too good at sewing yet, but it seems like I could modify an existing sweatshirt for this fairly easily (it's called the "Sweatshirt Jacket," and a lot of the elements remain, such as the sleeves, etc).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013 08:06:18 PM by meleriffic - Reason: changed non-working image to link » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
NewBeauty Testtube May Sneak Peek
Get Supermodel Jean Shrimpton’s 1964 Glamour Cover Shoot Look
Makeup Pro Kandee Johnson Transforms Into Supermodel Jean Shrimpton
Hungover Makeup Tutorial
These Common Beauty Habits Might Actually Give You Wrinkles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...