A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,356
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anthropologie  (Read 36035 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

michellegiordano

mgcreations.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2006 08:24:30 AM »

I have been lurking on this thread for a couple days, there is a shirt that I really want to make.  I am hoping that I can find time!

I will have to make it out of different fabric that I already have, just because I don't like to take my 2yo to the fabric store. LOL!

Thanks for the inspiration!  Hopefully I can start drafting the pattern today, so far I have just been scetching the pieces to get a good idea of what I need to do.

Michelle Giordano
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunnyb64

free as a bird...it's the next best thing to be

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006 04:20:09 PM »

Got my skirt done... the pics are here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78697
THIS ROCKS   Logged

americandemockracy

Misanthropic, you got it.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2006 06:14:52 PM »

Wow! That's impressive!

I sketched out a design for my dress, and started drafting the pattern. I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://javastain.etsy.com is now open!

Come check us out for period goodness!
wingedwallflower

going down the levi's stairs

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006 08:35:44 PM »

woo love anthropologie, hate anthropologie prices.  i hear ya.  so, my project isn't really a sewing one so i don't think it should be in this sew along but, alas it is anthropologie related.  i want to change my silver pumps' exterior into something like this:
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=9623&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=816&iMainCat=812
i think i'll tackle it with some paint, crackling medium, and lots of layers of polyeurethane.  wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup....
samuraikiss
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2006 05:45:47 PM »

I noticed that no one's really posted in this thread for a while. I just discovered Anthropologie today, and I hope to be able to make a knockoff of this dress: http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=8726&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=298&iMainCat=17 once I learn to sew. Isn't it beautiful?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
espressoGO
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006 08:25:47 PM »

hello samuraikiss!  I just joined and noticed this thread.  Yeah, it's been pretty quiet for a while, so i'm hoping you (or someone!) will reply.  I'd like to make something Anthropologie "inspired" as well.  That dress is gorgeous...i saw it a few weeks ago and loved it.  I'm thinking of making one of their tops (there's so many i love, i can't decide).  So, i guess i will if someone repliesssss......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grapefruiit
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006 08:50:19 PM »

ooh... i'd forgotten about this thread... ive been so caught up with school and assessments and that... so i havnt had time to sew lately... plus i moved house a few days ago so i dont know where my baby (aka my sewing machine) is... how's everyone else going with theirs??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michellegiordano

mgcreations.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2006 07:40:05 AM »

I haven't even had a chance to think about the shirt I want to make.  bye the time I have a chance to make it, it will be so out of style!!!  Too busy with work and family and stuff I guess.  That and the fact that we are looking for another house to rent, but all I really want to do is buy one, but can't......rambling is not good for me is it?

I can't wait to see what other people come up with for finished projects, but I think I have to drop out of this because I am getting a promotion, but I have to take a self study course (to become an insurance broker) and there is so much to learn that I will never have time to sew.

Its so sad, but happy at the same time.

Michelle Giordano
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grapefruiit
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006 09:21:57 PM »

congrats on your promotion...!! im not as busy as you are, but im still preettyy busy.. heheh.. luckily though, i still have *some* time to sew because im doing textiles at school ^__^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyb444
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006 12:36:11 PM »

Sorry if someone has already said they want to make this one, but for some reason when I click on the links, they all take me to the same page (the main page). Anywho... I want to make this jacket...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/amybeth4/65200_frt.jpg
I'm not too good at sewing yet, but it seems like I could modify an existing sweatshirt for this fairly easily (it's called the "Sweatshirt Jacket," and a lot of the elements remain, such as the sleeves, etc).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013 08:06:18 PM by meleriffic - Reason: changed non-working image to link » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Shape Your Eyebrows
Top 10 Under $10 Beauty Edition
The Best Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
Effortless Summer Beauty Tricks
How To Make Nail Polish Remover
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...