A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  Please take a moment to congratulate and thank our newest Craftster Moderators, lindyv321, pottermouth, PerfectlyBohemian, Mistress Jennie and LovelyMiss!
Total Members: 305,650
Currently Running With Scissors:
343 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
    Print  
Topic: 12/28/05 - What Serious Problems Are You Having Since the Server Move?  (Read 20190 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

the noodle princess

When you are the moon....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2006 06:12:05 PM »

for the past 2 days when ever i would go to craftster the enter forum thingy was invisible but i could still click on it to get in. however, all the blue buttons were gone so i couldn't reply or post or click on the quick links at the side.( it was super frusterating because i had JUST figured out how to get my pictures here so i could post some and when i went to do it i couldn't! Angry)i could still read all the other peoples' posts like normal but most avatars were missing and i couldn't see some pictures.
just now my husband showed me i could use internet explorer and its totally fine now.

before i was always using mozilla firefox.

west coast of canada

PC

thanks  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*spinswim* my hand-spun yarn and fiber shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5546058
chrispykreme
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2006 09:12:29 AM »

When I come to craftster, it seems to think that it January18th. My number of messages is wrong and when I read "Show new replies to your post" I get a post from the 18th I have already read. I finally realized something was wrong when I checked at work, but didn't read anything, and when I came home it didn't list any of the threads I was expecting to see.

I even had an e-mail to read new personal msg. and when I clicked on the link, it showed me the last message I received, but not the new one.

I have to refresh the forum page to see the right number of messages and refresh the personal messages page to see my new msg. Should I clear at my cookies? Now I don't trust my "User Info" box at the top.

This happened the 19th, 20th, and 21st. Austin, TX. No particular time. Internet Explorer (PC).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
americandemockracy

Misanthropic, you got it.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2006 10:28:42 AM »

Every night between 6:30-7:15 ish, every time I go to craftster, it tells me that the main forum page cannot be displayed.

Internet Explorer, PC, NH.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://javastain.etsy.com is now open!

Come check us out for period goodness!
Stifflersmom
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sassy Britches

We are the people our parents warned us about....

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2006 10:31:50 AM »

I've noticed a big reduction of problems lately, it's been really great.
The only major problem that still occurs is sometimes when I add a smiley to my PM everything goes *poof*, all my wit and wisdom gone forever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As you sew, so shall you rip. Don't fear the ripper.
LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2006 12:26:45 PM »

I've started to not be able to get to the forum again.  Undecided Has been happening for several days.

Getting the same ol "This Page Cannot Be displayed" Message.

PC, IE, Austin TX
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2006 07:51:13 PM »

I'm having the same problem again, its been really slow and I just have a problem entering the forum. I'm curious Leah, have you ever thought about a mandatory membership fee? I'm sure all of this stuff gets so spendy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
d
princesshammerhead

Treat people how you like to be treated!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2006 06:43:08 PM »

2 days prior to today, I would log on and get "error caught at back door 3?" can't rember. But  after a few tries, I could get through.
Saskatchewan,Canada
Google
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If only closed minds came with closed mouths!

If the world is getting smaller, why do postage rates keep going up?

http://princesshammerhead.blogspot.com/

Personal swap anyone?
LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2006 06:22:47 PM »

I wasn't able to access the site all day. It didn't even come up with an error page. Just blank.
PC
IE
Austin, TX
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fembot
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2006 12:32:28 AM »

Just thought I'd put my two cents in as well..

The main forum page usually loads for me, after a while the child pages will load as well. Individual topic pages will not load at all for me between about 10.30 and 12.30 european standard time (that would be 4.30 and 6.30 in the morning Eastern time) I get a blank screen and after 5 minutes a "Page cannot be found" message. Like I said, I'm in Europe, Holland te be precise. using a PC with IE6.

Fembot

THIS ROCKS   Logged
BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2006 04:11:37 AM »

Just thought I'd put my two cents in as well..

The main forum page usually loads for me, after a while the child pages will load as well. Individual topic pages will not load at all for me between about 10.30 and 12.30 european standard time (that would be 4.30 and 6.30 in the morning Eastern time) I get a blank screen and after 5 minutes a "Page cannot be found" message. Like I said, I'm in Europe, Holland te be precise. using a PC with IE6.

Fembot

Yep, same for me. I'm in The Netherlands too.
Gr,
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Print  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
NYX Wonder Stick - Highlight & Contour Review
Secret Beauty Weapon That Brightens Up Your Skin
VF NEWS: David Koma - Fall 2015 - London Fashion Week - Runway & Designer Interview
VF NEWS: Calvin Klein Collection - Fall 2015 - NYFW - Runway & Interviews
VF NEWS: Fausto Puglisi - Fall 2015 - Milan Fashion Week - Runway & Designer Interview
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...