A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: the 2006 wishlist gallery!  (Read 45297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katiad
« Reply #340 on: January 24, 2006 06:25:18 AM »

I got my Knitting needle roll from Katiad today, who says it's not perfect but I think it is!! I love it, and it's my favorite color. It also came a real low point for me today so thanks it has cheered me up a lot. The pictures show the roll empty, the box I used to keep them in and how they look in their new home. Between this and my Denise needle case, my needles  are better organized than everything else in my house.

I'm glad you like it! Smiley I liked it quite a lot, too, perfect or not! ;-)

Going to the post office today when it gets time... I hear my package is waiting there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: January 24, 2006 08:25:30 AM »

Oh man, its like 30 degrees here right now....chilly...

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHA - 30 degrees in new york is a HEAT WAVE right now! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
katiad
« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2006 08:40:40 AM »

I headed to the post office to collect my package today! And I'm sooo excited! I confess I was a /bit/ worried at first, when I heard someone wanted my T-shirt size for a... library.... themed swap. But I waited patiently... and I'm so happy! The 'i love the library" shirt is so cute and adorabley understated and perfect for me! It looks like it'll fit fine, and I'll wash in cold and gently to make sure it won't shrink! I've already posted the photo to all my online friends. *laugh* Now I just gotta show it off to everyone in shouting distance here! *grin* Thanks, Pink Dinosaur! Lots!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011 02:15:38 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #343 on: January 24, 2006 08:57:59 AM »

Oh, I love that shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: January 24, 2006 01:32:12 PM »

today i received my "relaxation kit" package from a very generous anonymous craftster from texas! i don't know who you are secret lady (or guy!), i wish i did though. this stuff could not have come at a better time - the past three weeks have been hell in a handbasket, and i've been super stressed/emotional. everything they sent is a great way to wind down, relax, and feel good. everything is going to be put to good use after i make this post  Wink
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOMEVER SENT THIS PACKAGE!!!!!

- a mini zen garden kit, including the zen garden as well as a book
  - a pack of dark chocolate ghirardelli squares
  - an awesome box of stash teas; 18 different chai tea packets!
  - a super cute new mug for sipping
  - and a relaxation excersize card, which walks you through relaxation techniques and breathing methods (which i will totally be using daily, haha)

thank you again mystery sender, your kind thoughts & efforts really really made my day!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 24, 2006 01:36:37 PM »

i received 2 mix cds today from Kris (no craftster user name)  The box is so colorful, I love it.  I have yet to listen to the cd's, but the playlist looks very promising.  more later with pics and playlist...

Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2006 03:52:59 PM »

your welcome kataid im glad you like it so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2006 09:29:40 PM »

i received 2 mix cds today from Kris (no craftster user name)  The box is so colorful, I love it.  I have yet to listen to the cd's, but the playlist looks very promising.  more later with pics and playlist...

Thank you so much!!!

that would be Pretendpeterpan

guys, please let me know when you receive. it makes it alot easier on me and your partner can get the correct feedback if we do so
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Cat-n-Caboodle
« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2006 04:27:09 AM »

Today I received a wonderful package from VW69 - thankyou so much for the beautiful marble magnets that you sent me and the other special surprises as well.

I received a set of 8 Marble magnets - 6 butterflies and 2 flowers - which will take pride of place on my new whiteboard, (they were also packed beautifully in a gorgeous little box)

I also was lucky enough to receive two surprises in the package...a beautiful little journal and a sheet of pretty butterfly stickers.  Here is a photo of the whole lot

Thankyou again VW69 - the package made my day!!  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011 08:48:28 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #349 on: January 25, 2006 08:43:40 AM »

I received some gorgeous mermaid drawings for my bathroom last night, from Jan_on_ice! They are so pretty!! I will post pics soon! Thanks, Jan! It's perfect for my boring, empty bathroom wall, and it's exactly the right style for what I'm trying to do in there!! Yay!! I love it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Customize Your View
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Navigator Palette
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Downsample an Image
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Un-sample an Image
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Change Resolution and Image Size
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...