A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buttons! LOTS of Pictures!!!  (Read 17838 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stargirl

whatever it takes...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2005 07:21:44 PM »

You can also use the machine at http://www.buttonmakers.net to make fabric buttons. I've done it with fabric as thick as canvas. Yay!!
Do you happen to know whether that store will ship to Australia by any chance?  I couldn't find any of that sort of info anywhere on the site!  I thought you might have you create an account, but i didn't want to put my address in and all that just to find out!

i have no idea, im in the us! sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
acceber
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2005 12:00:57 AM »

Do you happen to know whether that store will ship to Australia by any chance?  I couldn't find any of that sort of info anywhere on the site!  I thought you might have you create an account, but i didn't want to put my address in and all that just to find out!

I just peeked at their shipping page, and it mentions that it does international orders (though it has no specifics). I'd bet they do ship to Australia, based on that.

I just received my button maker from buttonmakers.net (via ebay) today, and love it! I've made over 100 already Definitely love the quality of the machine that I got from them, and highly recommend them.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 10:16:26 AM by jMi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

- Rebecca
Bond Girl
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2005 12:28:48 AM »

I just peeked at their shipping page, and it mentions that it does international orders (though it has no specifics). I'd bet they do ship to Australia, based on that.

I just received my button maker from buttonmakers.net (via ebay) today, and love it! I've made over 100 already, and even already sold some on my etsy shop (beebuttons.etsy.com) that I just opened a few hours ago! Definitely love the quality of the machine that I got from them, and highly recommend them.

Good luck!

Thanks for that info!  I am interested in getting a badge machine, but because 1 inch ones aren't available in Australia it's going to cost me a fortune with the exchange rate to get one sent out from the US so I'm trying to find out everything I possibly can about every option! 

Your badges look great on your Etsy shop!  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art.
Mimi055
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2006 06:37:40 AM »

These are so cool!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes  I love all of them esp. the black/white. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mAsQuErAdInG aS A nOrMaL pErSoN eVeRyDaY iS eXhAuStInG!!!
petitebaubles
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006 09:44:43 AM »

hI CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT SIZING MY IMAGES FOR PRINTING FOR THE 2 1/4 BADGE AMINIT? tHANKS
rENEE
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anita riot
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006 11:14:17 AM »

i have the hardest time with my badge a minit---i work so hard making hand drawn designs then the plastic doest catch all the way around and so it hangs off the side a bit---i cant sell them and when i wear them eventually the plastic comes off--any tips
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stargirl

whatever it takes...

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006 04:23:53 PM »

i have the hardest time with my badge a minit---i work so hard making hand drawn designs then the plastic doest catch all the way around and so it hangs off the side a bit---i cant sell them and when i wear them eventually the plastic comes off--any tips

i used to have that problem too. but now i push the plastic in before i put the back piece on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Amber_2
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2006 05:03:43 PM »

I love the pink and yellow ones!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Babizzle
I am SmurfPop!

YOU/USED T O _B E A_LR IGHT

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006 05:20:58 PM »

I thought this was about buttons in the British sense, as in buttonholes, not badges haha.

/confused British idiot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marabul

smile merry bob smile

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2006 02:49:40 PM »

Your buttons ROCK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curves arn't made of diet food.  Pass me another cookie!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pepper Crusted New York Steak
How to Cook White Beans
How to Make Cheese Souffle
How to make Salmon 1-2-3
How to make Steak Verde 1-2-3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...