A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,570
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The 2006 wishlist swap!  (Read 29112 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

greenveggie
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2005 04:29:45 PM »

My List - This was tougher than I thought it would be.  Anything I get is a bonus. 

1.  Something needle felted
2.  A scarf - I never seem to have time to make one for myself.  I would prefer some wool content, but still soft.  No all mohair, it makes me itch.  Other than fiber content, I don't care.  But my neck is cold.
3.  Handmade paper
4.  Handmade soap thats good for dry skin.
5.  Those cool marble magnet thingys.    Yay!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6.  A sock monkey. Doesn't have to be the traditional sock variety either.
7.  Garden gnome anything
8.  Anything Muppets except Elmo.  I especially love Grover, Telly Monster, and the old Muppet Show characters.   Woo hoo!
9.  Suprise me. 

About me - I'm 28, live in MN, recently married.  I've got the same name as a veggie (seriously, my name is Kale) so I like vegetable theme'd stuff.  I like frogs, fantasy things like gnomes, fairies, orcs, and dragons, and generally stuff most people consider silly.  That's why I love craftster.  I am not a big fan of dark/evil things.  I like bright rich colors and black, no pastels or things that are too 70's.  I'm not foofy girly, but contrary to what my MIL things, I can do classy girly. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006 03:13:40 PM by greenveggie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
grrl82
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2005 10:58:13 PM »

Hi all! I like swapping or rather i just like getting stuff in the mail. Here's my wishlist

1. Anything inuyasha themed ~ I'm in love with this show now. My ex is getting me a grey inuyasha messanger bag so i want other stuff to go with it. Oh and i can't wait for the inuyasha swap

2. Desserts Cookbook ~ desserts are the only thing I can cook really good so sent me a recipe book with all your favorite dessert recipes in it. I would be mad if you put other stuff in it too, just as long as it is easy to make. I dont dislike anything. oh and i also like soups!

3. Lined zippered pouch. I've been wanting one of these for a while now and i can't make them myself. Please decorate the outside though. Embroidery would be nice but overall, i don't care. Thanks SOOO much!!!! I cant wait to use it!!!

4. 1", 2" or 3" buttons (any size!!) - i want them to decorate my new grey inuyasha bag. Pick and choose what you want them to be, just as long as they are nice. I like generally everything and I am not picky at all. Some with really stupids sayings would be the best! Its not that I don't care, its just that I don't want to marginalize and miss something great that didn't fit into the margins I created. (Same thing with everything else)

5.Yarn or knitting needles. I am in short supply of both. I am NOT picky! Any colors, types, or styles are welcome!! The only Craft I do good is knitting so please add to my stash!!! I cant find any LB wool-ease T&Q anywhere! I will be in debt to you if you give me this

6. A purse. I like the rounder roomys but overall, I don't care (see end of wish 4) what style just as long as it is big but not too big, something i could fit some yarn and needles in. My last big-ish purse died on me and I can't find a new one that I like.

7. Oh, something pin up girl related. I don't care what (see end of wish 4), I like all the stuff I've been seeing.

8. How-to shrinky dink kit. I've never made these before so I would like to try it. These sound so cool.Again THANK YOU!!!!

9.Stenciled MARCHING band humor shirt. I really LOVE marching band. Please make it in a small. Also it would be great if you could make it black with like gold lettering or something because those are my school colors, but this is not necessary OOOHH! Thanks SOOO much! I cant wait to get it, really! Wink

10. A purse. I love purses, I really do. This time, something small though.

11. Handmade soap OR soap making kit. I've never made soap before and i like doing all crafts or at least trying stuff I've never done before

12. Candle making kit. My friend really likes candles and he would trip if i made him one. I would prefer like an apple-cinnamon type scent and blue coloring cause those are his favorites. Please include as much as possible because the closest craft store isn't that good.

13. Jewelry!! I would love bracelets, necklaces, earings, and especially rings. I would love you forever if you made me a ring! Kiss Kiss

14. Something fantasy related. I really like fantasy. From mermaids (the ugly and pretty ones) to dragons to fauns. I like it all. Please indulge in my fantasy. If you don't I will be sad  Cry

15. Hand spinning kit! ~ I would really like to learn!!

16. 12"x12" quilt block(s). I want to make a craftster made quilt! I already have one that is blue and lt blue with like purple and other color swirls on it. Style and color is up to you, though, and please feel free to embellish anyway you like. Yay! I cant wait to get them!!

17. A Suprise!!

about me: I am a 17 year old female that lives in NC, that already has grey hairs because of the stupid senior project. I really like fantasy, Anime and mangas, knitting, Harry potter, purses, Japan, animals, goth, prep, Invader Zim (just about anything, really!) and i love trying new things. Please don't feel limited by my likes because I virtually have almost no dislikes. I like blue the most but i am literally happy with any color. If you need or want anymore information, please feel free to email me. Thanks so much!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006 04:47:01 PM by grrl82 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come and join the Inuyasha Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78764.0

Celebrate all things Fae in the Fae Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79942.0
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2005 07:19:02 AM »

Updated on 01-11-06. Numbers are not by order of preference, just there to make this more organized looking!

Wearables
1. TOTORO HAT!!!!!!!!! i need this. if you pick this for me, i owe you my soul. seriously.
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=49162.0)
2. knit armwarmers with a thumb hole and half-fingers
3. knit legwarmers
4.  winter trapper hat. here is a semi-similar one to the kind i'd like, but it's knit. however, i don't want a pompom on top and i don't want a chin strap
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19076.0)
5. a hoodie that says "defend the 518" OR "never a dull moment in saratoga" on the back
6. a hoodie that says "banjos not bombs" on the back     
7. amelia airhart cap! in a creamy colour, i'd be in love with you!
(http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/kpatt07.htm)

Fun Stuff
1. anything neutral milk hotel themed (swoon)
2. a dog torso
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=52225.0)
3. i want an elephant SO BAD!!!
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=28412.0)
4. i need a hot potato bag. or else, i will die
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72935.0)
5. a skipping bag in a neat fabric - retro mod would be really cool!
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=12104.0)
6. a poketo-type wallet made by you! (visit www.poketo.com to see what a poketo is if you're unfamiliar, they're pretty cool)
7. a tote bag with something on it like a tall ship (pirate ship), sailboat, anchors,  moose, tree, train engine, old school bicycle, octopus/squid...anything! just nothing frilly, nothing with kitties or bunnies, and please please no flowers
8. amigurumi owl or koala
9. vegan bodybutters, lipbalms, soaps, etc - lemon verbana would be amazing
10. an animal stuffie. no monsters/robots please
11. one of those ipod cases with the clear vinyl so you can see your scroll wheel and screen. i have a regular sized 2gb ipod, which came out last year in dec. 2004, so i think that makes it 4th generation, if that helps?

Jaami, You're Weird Stuff
1. a "relaxation kit"... i'm not big on baths, i always feel like i could be doing something else when i take them, but i'm always feeling stressed out and need some way to wind down and calm down. lots of people always suggest baths, but yeah... i don't really know what i have in mind (teas? uhhh... i have no idea) other than a handsome swiss masseuse named sven who will massage me for 5 hours straight and coo sweet nothings into my ear, but if you've got any ideas (or a hot swiss cousin named sven) they'd be loved and cherished (not to mention put to VERY good use *ahem, especially if sven is on his way  Roll Eyes*!)
thank you to whomever picked this - i REALLY need some relaxation!

2. something with the phrase "talking to tigers from his cafeteria tray" on it... i don't really care what it is. could be a wall hanging, could be a book, could be a bag... these are lyrics from one of my favorite songs and they put a smile on  my face whenever they're read or sung

Jewelry Stuff
1. a simple strand necklace with a big pendant on the end. some of my favorite kinds include:
big bold gems (darker colours)
owl pendants
plated tree twigs
postage stamp charms (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=39105.0) with a nature, animal, or foreign country theme

Supplies & How-To Kits
1. a few skeins of pretty, bulky weight yarn - i love the hand dyed kind that is floating around out there
2. size 10+ knitting needles - bigger IS better! if they make em bigger than 10, i'm the gal who wants em
3. any print gocco supplies you don't want or need (ESPECIALLY any fabric items)
4. amy butler or munki munki fabrics
5. a knitting needle roll case
6. how to make jewelry kit, especially for earrings (with instructions, pretty please!)
7. a how to get over the love of your life because he broke your heart kit

Surprises
1. check out my swap info page. if you think you could make something that would be up my alley, SURPRISE me! what girl doesn't like a nice surprise? Smiley

ABOUT ME:
i unfortunately live in new york. i pretty much live in an igloo and eat space food to survive.
i love blues and pinks, earth tones and creamy colours. not a very big fan of purple, orange, yellow or gold. i love animal themes (especially creatures of the sea, see: octopi!), earthy themes (trees, mountains, the sea, etc.), and quirky stuff like munki-munki fabrics. i prefer cute to serious/chic or dark/gothy. not a very big fan of the pin-up girls, cowboys, or skull trends as of late.
i spend time playing outside, saving animals, caring for them, wishing i could spend more time with them (aka: adopt a zoo), printmaking, sewing, making toys, singing (poorly) in the car, wishing for the best of things to come, being obsessed with neutral milk hotel for nearly ten long years, reading tom robbins novels again and again, and my new found addiction: knitting!

i have created a swap info page to help you get to know me if you'd like, on livejournal, which can be found here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/plush_octops/12357.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006 10:56:42 PM by jaami » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2005 11:22:04 AM »

Woohoo for giving for no reason!  Sometimes I get caught up in the holiday spirit...

My wishlist (this was really hard, even though I didn't think it would be):

1.  Drop spindle and some roving:  I just want to learn, and I'm too lazy to actually try to get supplies.   Roll Eyes

2.  Knitting supplies:  I love yarn.  Period.  End of story.  I dislike acrylic and fun fur, though.  (I do not mind really soft novelty yarns, though, like Bernat Boa, as they can be added to a wool to make it less "itchy" for those who are sensitive to it.)  You can ALWAYS use more knitting supplies.

3.  Earrings:  I recently started wearing earrings again, but only "hook" type.  My ears were stretched, and they'll never fully go back to normal, so I can only manage hooks and certain hoops.  I'm so excited!  Thank you, mystery earring maker!

4.  Purses:  Purses!  Anything!  I'm a purse whore.  Ask my husband.  He'll tell you.

5.  Lined, zipper pouches:  I just really like these, and they're handy.

6.  Necklaces:  I've been wanting one of those loooooong, larger beaded necklaces that you can loop around twice and it still hits your stomach. 

7.  Socks knit for some Flintstone Feet.  Seriously, I wear a 12 wide.  I've got man feet.  They're bigger than my dad's.

8.  Something wonderful for my husband:  He's a computer geek, working for "The Man."  He loves movies, the St. Louis Cardinals and Texas A&M.

9.  Things for my cats:  We've got three kitties, although one is currently living with my parents until we can get a house.  They love anything that is wool, fur or catnip-filled.

10.  Things for my dog:  On my husband's birthday, I had a two-hour delay at work; he had a snow day.  He dropped me off at 10:30, called me at noon and asked if I wanted to go to lunch, and he came to my office with a 4 year-old American Bulldog in the backseat.  Her name is Betty, and she's a pin-up girl's dream.

11.  Work clothes:  I doubt I'll get this, but I do want some... I'm a larger gal (38D, sz. 16-18 pants) and I just don't have enough long-sleeved things for my cold-ass office.  We're "business casual" here, meaning I can't wear a plain t-shirt, but a long-sleeved shirt without that ribby collar is okay.  Button-up shirts are hard to find, due to the "girls".  A shrug or something would work fine, as well.  You all are crafty.  Or you can ignore this request, because I was just running out of ideas, and I'm freezing at work.  Wink

12.  Office cubicle goodies:  I've got three desks, basically.  They're cluttered with paper, so I'd like to clutter them with something else. 

13.  Surprises:  Everyone likes surprises!  I'm easy to please.  And amuse.

ETA: I also want some of those fancy stitch markers.  I have no skill with jewelry... therefore, I think I would have no skill for those.  Maybe a "Learn to make Fancy-Ass Stitch Markers" kit"?

About me:
I'm 24, recently married and living in Maryland.  I edit and proofread a magazine about business-to-business credit and lending, and I don't understand it.  I like a lot of things, dislike not so many things.  I HATE pastels, except some pastel pink or blue is okay, when paired with brown.  I don't really like yellow or orange.  In fact, I tend to stick to darker colors, like navy, greens, maroon, browns, but also teal and purple.  I love stargazer lillies.  I love all lillies, actually.  I love the Green Bay Packers, I love the St. Louis Cardinals and I love the Michigan Wolverines... I could sing "Hail to the Victors" before I could walk, I swear.  I also like eating, but I'm a picky eater.   Cheesy

I sound complicated, but I'm really not!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006 05:58:23 PM by sammyb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every time Olive Oyl flails her noodle-like arms in the air and cries for Popeye's help, a feminist angel gets her wings ripped off her back.  (courtesy of mental_floss.)
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2005 12:10:31 PM »

my turn! how fun is this? i want to preface my list with the fact that i know some of these are never gonna happen, but hey, it's a WISH list, right? here we go. in no particular order.

1. learn to crochet kit - i've been knitting for two years and all of a sudden crocheted stuff looks cuter to me!

2. roll-up knitting needle holder. like the one in snb.

3. retro-flavored fabric

4. how to knit intarsia kit - i'm so intimidated, someone's got to be able to make it easy for me!

5. a brown crocheted hat. a removable flower would be cute too!

6. 1" buttons - make 'em wierd, cute, offensive, i don't care, i just love buttons!

7. an embroidered tee - women's XL - old school tattoo designs or an old school bicycle would be cool on one!

8. customized converse - women's size 8

9. a funky pin cushion.

10. funky stitch markers. yippee!!! thank you!

11. a circular knitting needle holder.

12. a felt eyeglass case - maybe embellished with birds and flowers appliqued (sp) or embroidered.

13. of course, hand spun yarn.

14. purses, wallets, bags, etc. i really want a courderoy purse!

about me: i'm 27 y/o, and am a receptionist. this is NOT going to be my career - i want to be a psychologist, not i just have to get into grad school. i love old volkswagens, and pretty much anything retro - especially stuff from the 50's or 70's. i love just about any color paired with brown or black. i'm a purse/messanger bag junkie and i love music. pm me for more info! and thank you if you pick me! xo
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005 01:59:51 PM by dharma_rebel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goatgoddess
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2005 12:47:10 PM »

Cleared to go so here is mine - Thanks!!!

1. hand felted - needle felted anything - love earth tones
2. decorative paper for paper crafts - anything a bit different. daydreamer13579  thank you so much - love it!
3. Stealing from Morning Star - but anything calvin and hobbes
4. Any kind of Amigurumi animal - a goat? do they do goats?
5. A nice journal would be way cool with blank pages - no lines so cool - thank you so much Urvi   Grin6. Wallace and Gromit - maybe a stuffie...polyclay. ..
7. store brought felt stuffie - something cute. monsters are ok too <G>

I live in Texas by way of Michigan and Calif.
love any type of animal - raise dairy goats, have too many cats (keep getting dropped off) several dogs (sm and lg) oh and a bunny 
love earth tones, fall colors, love paper crafts (atc's) just about any type of craft.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006 02:27:23 PM by goatgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2005 12:54:20 PM »

Edited:  Sorry! 

<see below>
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005 01:03:52 PM by sammyb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every time Olive Oyl flails her noodle-like arms in the air and cries for Popeye's help, a feminist angel gets her wings ripped off her back.  (courtesy of mental_floss.)
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2005 12:56:24 PM »

please no talking in this thread, i was just wishlists here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
cutout
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2005 12:59:25 PM »

Me:

I'm 18, and I live in the UK. I like vintage fabrics and designs, trees and cats and elegant ladies, red spectacles and white wine. I love dark reds and greens, monochrome, dusky pink... but really most colours, except neons and brights. I'd really like a quirky little thing or two in this swap!

I'll send a little gift in return to anyone who picks me... just because I love making packages, and will be very grateful!

My wish list:

-A plush animal . I love the toys I see on here made of wool fabric, or knitted or crochet, or anything! I particularly love penguins, black and white cats, and tortoises. Things like this! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=39902.0 7. &  this site has amazing things: http://mollychicken.blogs.com/my_weblog/2005/11/index.html  I love the wooly little bears, and the little panda in the japanese book especially

- A little dolly , like the clothespin folk on http://www.thesmallobject.com. Not necessarily *just* like them, but, er, I'm trying to illustrate the kind of style!

- A tshirt screenrpinted or applique'd ... anything, patterns, abstract stuff, little animals... I'm easy Smiley I wear a size Medium.

- A warm, wide scarf!  I have such a hard time finding these... they're often either really long&thin, or wide&not warm... all kinds of crazy stuff. My neck &chest get ferr-eezing, & I'd really appreciate a scarf that's wide enough to cover my whole neck, haha. I think I'd most like a forrest or olive green scarf. Thank you soo much!

-A felty, applique, embroidered, whatever, fabric brooch.  I love ones with little animals or people on them. These are so beautiful... http://www.frauliebe.de/accessories.html

-A stuffed doll - I love the things made on http://www.mimikirchner.com/blog, and I know I've seen similar things on here... I'm so bad at describing style! But yes, I'd like a funny little stuffed doll with a serious expression.

-Knitted or crochet vegetables ... what can I say? I love toys! Yum! Thankyou!

- A messenger bag , with a shoulder strap and flap to close. Aaaaany design at all. Ooh but I'd love one with trees on it!

-A cool zip-closing belt-bag ... I can't think of the real name! Like a little zipup pouch on a belt. I've seen them on here!

-Badges and buttons! I have a badge maker myself (it makes 2 inch badges...wooo big) and I'd love some that other people have made. Also! If you have a badge maker and would like to do a private little badge swap with me... Pm! Pm!

Hrrrm I can't think of any more specific stuff right now! I hope that's ok, and not too ridiculous. I'll add more as time ticks by if necessary!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006 11:09:50 PM by cutout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jan_on_ice

oh how i wish i was a fish...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2005 01:03:38 PM »

Here's my list (in no particular order):

* Anything to do with my favourite 80's cartoons: Fraggle Rock, The Wombles, The Magic Roundabout, Jem, Rainbow, Rainbow Brite or Janice from the Muppets (because we have the same name ).

* Toys/hammocks or anything exciting for my rats:[/b] I have two 1 year old males - Mr. Twit and Beetlejuice.

* Pretty cloth pantyliners (or pads) like these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=18462.0 or these http://www.lunapads.com/ or any other cloth pads you've seen, preferably with wraparound wings

* Anything mermaid-themed. I love mermaids!

* Jewellery with butterflies on it. I would especially love those long chainy earrings or a charm bracelet.

* Yarn to make the Vegan Fox Scarf http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATTveganfox.html Thankyou GoldfishGirl! I can't wait to get started on the scarf...

* A pair of short bloomers. I have 36-38" hips
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=17833.msg143918#msg143918

* Anything made from awesome ugly retro floral fabric. eg. a purse, zipper-pouch, skirt, whatever you can think of...

* Anything pirate-themed. Argh!

* A roll up/fold up crochet hook cozy. http://www.organizedknitter.com/cases/crochet.html
http://www.sewdarncute.com/CoziesKnit.php

* Anything pin-up girl related. My favourite pin up girls are by Gil Elvgren. I also love Hula-girl pin ups. Thankyou my wonderful mystery craftster!!

* Anything Wonder Woman related. Thankyou so much hertrigger! I love you!!

* A cute half apron for when I attempt to cook Roll Eyes
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38097.0

* A charm bracelet with lots of different charms. I don't mind plastic and prefer silver over gold, but will wear both. I love these ones http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.0 and would love an Alice in Wonderland or mermaid/faery/unicorn/dragon/etc. themed one. Thankyou batgirl! You are awesome!

* Something Iron Maiden themed (The band, not the torturing device) for me or my fiance. My favourite songs are Fear of the Dark, Run to the Hills and the Number of the Beast
http://www.ironmaiden.com/

* Anything Hula-girl/Hula-dancing themed. I would love a costume, instructions on how to hula or anything with Hula-girls on it.

* Anything to do with my favourite animals: butterflies, ladybirds, plankton, crustaceans, any other weird marine organisms, turtles, rats...

* A classic Nintendo controller purse or anything else that is classic Nintendo themed
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=20335.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24245.msg218900#msg218900

* Crochet stitch markers. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=60539.0

* Pretty handmade crochet hooks http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=33034.msg283851#msg283851

About me:
I just finished a biology degree and am a marine-bio-geek to the max. I sew, crochet, draw, and love reading.
I like bright colours, especially yellow, green and orange. My favourite colour combinations are red & white, brown & orange, and green & white. I love anything retro/vintage, especially those crazy retro floral patterns. I also like polkadots.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006 05:28:33 PM by jan_on_ice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

***Truly Outrageous!!***
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Flower Bouquet
Make It Easy: DIY Paper Flower Bouquet
Quilt Top Design Advice
How to Build Your Own Bean Bag Toss Game
DIY Colorful Leather-Wrapped Keychains
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...