A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Punk Rock Anything Swap  (Read 2332 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

punkyouinc

www.punkyouinc.com

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2005 02:35:59 AM »

Start posting your pics!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
C_Rae91
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005 02:30:10 PM »

Also lurking... Vanessa, did you take pics of the stuff you sent me, I was going to take pics today with my moms cam and I forgot my stash at home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can show you where I live on my left hand.

http://www.wists.com/C_Rae91
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005 05:48:44 PM »

yes i took pictures, i can post them when i get home (im out of town until tomorrow)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
C_Rae91
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005 10:10:07 PM »

Ok, good! Your package said it arrived on friday, so you will have a surprise waiting for you when you get home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005 10:54:15 PM »

hmmm thats odd, i called home and they said i didnt get any packages

ill keep an eye out! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005 04:18:11 PM »

ok i got my lovely package from my partner, after crying for about 5 minutes and PMing her to tell her that she is the goddess of crafting, i finally have pictures.. my partner (C_Rae91) did an amazing job on everything she had made for me, and now i feel like the things i made for her were crap.. i got the most wonderful package in my LIFE, and everytime i pulled something out, it was something i had wanted for the LONGEST time, and she did alot of research on me.. i just cant get over how generous she was.. so here is what she made (sorry for the long speach but she needs to know how amazing she is, and how happy she has made me!): PIC HEAVY

first off, the little friend i got when i opened it.. over the weekend while i was gone noone bothered to bring the box in (it was on the inside of our gate) so i think he climbed in

a marilyn stencilled record clock (which broke during the shipping, LUCKILY i have a clock kit i can fix it Smiley

action shot

a little cow.. i dont know if its crochet or knit, but whatever it is, its AMAZING

action shot, hes in the far left hand corner of that shelf with all the cows, next to the speaker

a shirt, at first i had no idea what this was.. and then i looked at it closer, its two cars colidding

at the bottom, its kinda hard to see, it says "we'll meet again, we'll meet again, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide" and it goes all the way around till the back.. i didnt even notice it until i went to show my mom..i didnt really understand the stencil, and then it hit me.. (btw, this is an amazing idea!)

a collar and leash for my little puppy bullet

some tiny bones (which we buy for him ALLLL THE TIME, and he LOVES THEM, so this is a great hit, your now his best friend! )

some cow matierial and some stars (i dont know what they were for, one of them broke in transaction)

star stickers

a glittery painted photo album

i THINK these are eye pads.. but they smell SOOO wonderful, so im not sure what they are.. but they are BEAUTIFUL

some flip flops!

a beanie with a bright pink star

a matching scarf!

A FREAKIN DINO HOODIE WHICH IVE WANTED FOREVER, bright pink spikes and even the pocket is bright pink!!!

ACTION SHOTS:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE AMAZING
THIS ROCKS   Logged

C_Rae91
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005 07:08:23 PM »

I am glad you like everything, I enjoyed having you as my partner. Yes, I stalked your posts quite a bit! lol Yes, those are eyepillows, one for you and one for your mom, they are lavender scented. And the little cow is crocheted, my very first amiguram. The hat and scarf set is also crocheted, I cant knit! Me + two sharp knitting needles= hospital visit for sure! I must say, I fell in love with the dinosaur hoodie, my first one ever, and decided that after X-mas I will be making one for myself! Before X-mas I have to make a hat and scarf set for one cousin, a couple hats for another one, two ponchos for my 8 year sister and god daugter, a matching poncho for my sisters doll and one for my god daughters dog and 3 dino hoodies! Im going to be busy, its not like I work 45 hours a week or anything! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

die_on_a_rope
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005 07:50:55 PM »

C_Rae91 wow you make me want to be a better swapper.lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blackhearted
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005 04:17:36 PM »

All that stuff is absolutely amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
michellecooley
just ME

prettymess

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005 06:28:21 PM »

wow Hertriger  you sure got spolied!!!  That Hoodie rocks!  so does that star beannie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.myspace.com/michellecooley

"Ever Day....... has a beginning and an ending......"
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cohabitate and Live Longer
Long-Term Effects of the Airport Backscatter
Gloucester Inspires Novel: Beauty
What Would You Sacrifice for a Second Chance?
Noggin by John Corey Whaley Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...