A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,516
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christian/LoveJesus Swap?  (Read 8406 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Deuttis
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2006 01:23:11 AM »

This would be interesting swap to do. Now I'm in the middle of my first swap so mid september sounds great to me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Narnia
(English isn't my first language.)
TheFeltedOwl
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2006 08:40:17 AM »

hehe, yeh... I  LOVE Harry Potter and I dont feel that it effects my spirituality in any way .. why? because its easy to know whats real and whats not. LOL I get kinda sick of people acting like that because I love the movie I plan to start trying to cast spells in my back yard, gimme a break  Roll Eyes
I dont understand what the deal is over the books/movies, especially since I am an adult I think I can handle it without it "brainwashing" me but I suppose if people are worried about the kids .. well explain to them ITS NOT REAL  Tongue

ok sorry for the rant, not trying to stir up any problems.. | Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
domUNIQUE
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2006 07:22:54 PM »

I get kinda sick of people acting like that because I love the movie I plan to start trying to cast spells in my back yard, gimme a break  Roll Eyes

this is what my grandmother believes will happen...she tells me anti-harry potter Bible verses everytime i visit her house... Roll Eyes

especially since I am an adult I think I can handle it without it "brainwashing" me but I suppose if people are worried about the kids .. well explain to them ITS NOT REAL  Tongue

i also understand this concern, my parents made me wait awhile to read the book (they wanted some of their christian friends to read and ok it first).  i'm only 14, but i think that there is a certain maturity level needed to realize what is real and not, because witchcraft is very real, but i doubt they cast the same spells as they do in HP...lol

again, sorry if this offended anyone...

[/ end rant ]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out what's on my needles at www.beingdomUnique.wordpress.com

And what's off of them at www.designedbydomUnique.etsy.com
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2006 09:47:10 PM »

I like this  LOVEJESUS swap idea.........  I think that the  deal with the the  harry potter  is this (my opinion  only)  is.. as long as we think  "well its not real and well that little thing is ok"  then its satans way to get to us..... wear us  downa  little at a time. the bible  says stay  away from witches and wizardry......  no  its  not real  its  allowing our brains to think its  ok.......  and its jsut  NOT ok.....   my thought.  if this  swap  gets   up and  running I would  like to be  in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
radish_spirit
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2006 10:44:04 PM »

Yes me too!! i know exactly what i want to make, i sure it ages ago a a christian bookshop and then it vanished, so ill probably make 2! one for me and one to swap.

and sorry just to throw my 2cents in aswell, i think with harry potter, and all things really, we all have different weaknesses and were all affected differently by different stuff so whats causing one person to sin might have no affect on someone else so we just need to make sure that what we do doesnt cause anyone else to stumble

thanks guys looking forward to this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2006 05:47:38 AM »

you know I  started  looking  and I  think they are  on  round 3 or  something  of this  swap.....   so  I  think I am  watching the  wrong  topic here.....   duh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Sophroworth
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2006 03:20:11 PM »

I'm definately up fro this swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It is my intention to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out....
PirateKisses

Love shines in her eyes.....

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2007 09:38:14 PM »

Round 3 never happened. anyone wanna do it? I would be in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I AM GETTING MARRIED ON AUGUST 13TH!!!
knittinfiasco
A child of God

YHWH is my Daddy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2007 11:35:22 PM »

I would!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2007 05:32:33 AM »

me too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Herb Butter
How to Make Chicken Brine
Making Lamb Stew With Root Vegetables
How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
How to Make Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...