Thanks everyone for the compliments!
That is really hott! What kind of glue did you use?
I used UHU glue, its basically a strong multipurpose glue.
amazing! if anyone has time, what are the dimensions for a ipod mini? because i want to make my friend a case like that, but dont have a ipod to model it on...
U can try apple website as uber-crazy has mentioned, as for me I heavily depended on my Ipod to get the right fit.
;Dits adorable...i just got my ipod last wednesday....i love it so much...i actually was thinking about doing the same exact thing as you but like fill it all with stones....just because i like flashy stuff....and i have tons of stones that just sit....and havent been used...
wake up by hilary duff....i need to go download that song...haha...i have mostly alternative rock music....i need something new...
haha... bling blings are irresistable. I have written a lil tut below so try it out and I hope u post it here when your done. This applies to everyone who tries it out, this could be a bling-i-fied ipod mini inspiration thread.
did you make the whole case from scrach or did you just buy it and put the jewles on?
because I LOVE IT! and would like to know how to make one for mine!
I made the whole case from scratch and I had newly bought jewels (which was bought on impulse) and didn't know what to do with it.
- Make a photocopy of your Ipod, then cut out the part where the LCD and the rotation pad are located.
- Then measure the thickness of the 2 sides of the ipod and the bottom of your Ipod.
- Next join your measurements to the sides of your Ipod photocopy pic so that you'll get your template.
Putting it together
- So now transfer the outline of the template to a stiff material.
- Glue the flaps together, u might have to adjust b4 u get a gd fit. This is where the ipod will play an important part.
- Now all that's left is to decorate it anyway u like.
Belladonna - pretty things have always been an addiction: www.bdonna.com