A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 299,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4  (Read 31006 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005 08:01:36 PM »

You might be allergic to them? Sad They're sterling silver. Not plated, but the real stuff. ::hopes you aren't allergic!::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005 08:05:12 PM »

nooooo!  nooo, i am not! they arent itchy!  i am so excited!  every time i try to wear earrings they get all itchy super quick and these havent!  i promise!  i am soooo happy cuz i get to keep them in forever!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2005 08:06:56 PM »

an aside:  i just looked at my pic....and my nose ring looks like a big pimple!  heehee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2005 08:11:50 PM »

I knew it was a nose ring! I was all "Aww! She has a nose ring! So CUTE!!" Cheesy

And I'm sooo glad that you aren't allergic! I hate it cause my ears do the same thing. Only sterling silver or 24 carat gold for me Sad
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005 10:54:03 AM by orange_sunset » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2005 10:12:34 AM »

how in the WORLD did i miss this gallery..

anyways i recieved from roxy yesterday! i got a really cool mcr calander as well as MCR post it notes, both for a friend for xmas Smiley

these are really hard to see because its so light, but if you look closley, the post it notes have the same image as the cover of the calander

one month of the calander, every month has a different picture!!!

thank you roxy, as i PMED you, my friend will LOOOVE these!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2005 10:35:15 AM »

Wow it's like EVERY day is Christmas on craftster! I love seeing everyone show off their awesome stuff! What a bunch of kind, generous, and talented folks hanging out here. I'm so glad I "met" you all!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
daydreamer13579
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2005 01:17:52 PM »

I received the greatest messenger bag from stargirl. It was exactly what I wanted. Right down to the superhero--Batman!!!! Thanks again stargirl. I am really glad you picked me. My camera won't upload to the computer so I can't post any pics. If you have them please post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2005 03:39:23 PM »

Dude, it's "awesome messenger bags from stargirl" day.  I just got mine, too!!  She chose my peppermint-theme idea, and she couldn't have done it better.  I was hoping it would be minty-yet-classy, and it is!  The outside is rich, red, velvety fabric, sort of like a courderoy, and inside, the lining is this freakin' awesome minty candy print!  It looks kind of like Starlight mints, spilled everywhere!

Not only is the theme perfect, but the contruction is top-notch.  I actually bounced up and down and said, "Ooh!" as I checked it out!  There is a zipper pocket inside (I am in awe of her sewing skills), and the whole shape of it - messenger rather than a simpler tote style - is just a treat.

THANK YOU, stargirl!  You're my hero!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stargirl

whatever it takes...

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2005 03:51:19 PM »

I received the greatest messenger bag from stargirl. It was exactly what I wanted. Right down to the superhero--Batman!!!! Thanks again stargirl. I am really glad you picked me. My camera won't upload to the computer so I can't post any pics. If you have them please post.

(the inside fabric and buttons i made from the fabric)

Dude, it's "awesome messenger bags from stargirl" day.  I just got mine, too!!  She chose my peppermint-theme idea, and she couldn't have done it better.  I was hoping it would be minty-yet-classy, and it is!  The outside is rich, red, velvety fabric, sort of like a courderoy, and inside, the lining is this freakin' awesome minty candy print!  It looks kind of like Starlight mints, spilled everywhere!

Not only is the theme perfect, but the contruction is top-notch.  I actually bounced up and down and said, "Ooh!" as I checked it out!  There is a zipper pocket inside (I am in awe of her sewing skills), and the whole shape of it - messenger rather than a simpler tote style - is just a treat.

THANK YOU, stargirl!  You're my hero!!

im so glad you guys liked everything!! ill post pictures soon! Grin Grin Grin pictures added!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005 03:57:07 PM by stargirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Writer78
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2005 04:02:14 PM »

My tote bag tosses its strap seductively and purrs, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chipotle Braised Lamb Shanks Recipe
Organic Farming in Scott Arkansas
How to Make Maple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
How to Make Straight Up BBQ Sauce
How to Make Naturally Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...