A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
361 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter swap 4  (Read 24756 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2005 06:05:35 PM »

HOLY MAN THESE ARE SOME COOL THINGS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
RougeRaven
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2005 06:49:16 PM »

Lol just noticed we had a gallery up. Again, Polish. Everyone's stuff has come out so cute! The popsicle stick snape made me giggle, it's too cute! And the Harry and Draco rings were lovely, to just name a few. I'm so eager to see what pookie made me lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
uglythreads

ugly threads make pretty things.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2005 12:09:54 PM »

weeping_cloud, me too. I was wondering why the swap thread wasn't showing up in my "new replies" bin anymore....and finally today the lightning struck. "Probably because everybody's posting in the gallery now." ha ha. I'm loving everything. The Draco/Harry rings are great, as is the Weasley clock, which i think i might have to make for myself one of these days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote Captain Badass: "I am setting your heart on fire, so when you leave me I will burn on in your soul."
pandorascraftbox

you're eating your banana wrong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2005 11:15:08 PM »

Harry and Draco forever!

These look really nice- mind if I ask how you made them and out of what?
I'm tre jeolous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to represent you as your accountant and boyfriend, if that's at all possible.
eef
teh winnar

RAWRAWRAWR.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2005 01:19:58 PM »

Death Eater bag (LOVE!!!), Slytherin bookmark, owl pin, and a t-shirt with the quill Umbridge makes Harry use that uses his blood and whatnot. Pretty ingenious (but then, my partner was a Ravenclaw!). There were Bertie Botts, but I made my brothers eat most of them. =P LOVE EVERYTHING!

THANK YOU Sweetttart3!

(sorry I took so long to post this!)

Natsume, I really reallty love the wizard hat. I took it toi work to show all my super HP nerd friends and they were all jealous. My mom said I look like a Hershey kiss.  Cheesy
haha, that's great! Maybe I should have made it in brown for more hershey's kiss goodness. =P

Natsume: Is there a pattern for those hats somewhere?
No, I made them up. I don't really remember what I did either. Heh. ^^;;
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005 01:23:59 PM by Natsume » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eef-ink - eef-ink etsy
Good gosh, I've been gone a while!
cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2005 08:23:44 PM »

I'm livin the Deatheater bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
fallonmyknife
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2005 09:03:11 AM »

that bag is one of the coolest things i've seen on here.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2005 05:39:41 PM »

My things arrived from Kirbay831, and just like last time, are awesome.
OK, as you all know we did a Harry/Draco themed swap, and I got:
2 adorable t-shirts that fit really well, one with "Harry + Draco= (Heart)" and the other one a red one with really cute handpainted (I think) lettering that says "Harry/Draco 'cos seekers do it better".
Which, I'm sure they totally do!

Then there was a little notebook/journal with a really racy pic of stylized Harry and Draco making out. Love!!!
And an address book with a cute little cartoon of them on their brooms, a magnet with them intertwined in Harry's scarf (cute!!) and a movie calendar and coloring book.

I think my favorite thing was a set of really well done letters between the two of them, starting out on their summer break, then notes they passed in school, all started because of a prank by Fred and George that poor Harry didn't know about until the end.
It was adorable, and Kirby did a fancy seal for all of Draco's letters, really nice folded papers, and different handwritings for both boys. I thought this was unique and so fun! I both giggled and squealed. I couldn't open up the little letters fast enough.
I'll post pics over the next day or two if Kirby doesn't beat me to it.
Thank you so much, I truly loved it all. Hopefully we'll end up swap partners again one day, although I feel bad you spent so much on postage!

impalacey, thanks for organizing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumn_jodi
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2006 08:50:34 AM »

I RECEIVED FROM HGFLOWER!!! woohoo!
its been a shame actually, as my beautiful package has had to sit in the postoffice here since the 22nd as i was away until i came back up to scotland! was sooo excited to go and pick it up this morning!

i've lurked on the thread, seen all the pictures, been amazed by all the great stuff you've seen people make, but i have to say i think hgflower should win a prize for best stuff! i love all of it! (cant believe you were worried i wouldnt like somethings!!! ITS ALL BRILL!)

okay so, firstly, me and hgflower did  kinda unofficial city/country swap along with the HG theme, so everything was in a lovely box decoupaged with postcards of califonia, and inside some cool postcards from california too!!

then inside was a really cool purple weasleys wizard wheezes zip bag, which contained inside it: a pack of playing cards, and some instructions for popular Muggle card tricks,

and also: a weasleys wizard wheezes altoid tin containing something which is just the best thing ever, its so cute, and such a good idea:its a wheasley's wizard wheezes Patented Daydream Charm
( -- one simple incantation and you will enter a top-quality highly realistic, thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side effects include vacant expression and minor drooling) not for sale to under-sixteens --)
of the QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP: including 1 snitch, 2 bludgers and a quaffle, brooms not included..
this is one of my fave things

AND THEN: something i've ALWAYS WANTED!!!
an awesome gryffindor scarf....AND  a hat!!! the scarf is sooo think and warm, its perfect, as i live in scotland and will soon be heading to St Petersburg for a holiday (app its -15 there...so i'll need the scarf!!)

and also: 2 cds: a christmas one 'Baby its cold outside' and a Hometown Bands of California one (which im actually listening to right now!!!) and a lovely card with a note inside too

i just want to thank hgflower for being an awesome swap partner and for making this so enjoyable! (any one who gets her for a partner in future swaps will be lucky to have her!!)

and thanks to impalacy for organizing this swap
xx

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006 08:53:23 AM by autumn_jodi » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ezri_B
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2006 08:54:24 AM »

I love that daydream charm altoid tin! That is the most ingenious thing ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Weaving Loom - Yarn Balls
How to Use Weaving Loom - Basics
How to Transform Boxes Into Decorative File Cabinets
How to Knit Twilight Scarves
How to Knit with Red Heart Ribbon Yarn
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...