A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,921
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter swap 4  (Read 25651 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hgflower

happiness is a bowl of noodles :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2005 12:19:02 AM »

alright guys! picture time!!!! (sorry in advance for my sucky camera skills)

first up.. a piece of white chocolate that freakily resembles voldemort.. but tasted very yummy!

a really great tote bag in my house colors, and you can't really see it but she hand embroidered slytherin on top, along with stitching in the snake mascot. lovely job! i can't wait to use this bag Smiley

my very own pillow case with a stencilled dumbledore quote "it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" and althought it came out a bit wonky, it just makes it all the better cause it's hand sewn and stencilled Smiley

a really really really cool set of coasters with pictures from the book Smiley my mom is eying these already!

candy!!! pumpkin pasties and bertie bott's~! and for the jelly beans, it's the same fabric as the pillow, plus she embroidered a "B" onto the front Smiley

i have to admit, this part is my favorite. i was honestly jumping around at this point and squeeling when i pulled out my very own finger puppet of snape!!!!! and he even had a little paper attatched that read "i am snape, the potions master" haha, i've been dancing around with it all night! and i was so excited about this part, i didn't even notice until later the very cute and detailed little cards from slytherin house and the twin's joke shop! jodi, you are so artistic! i think i *have* to make you something else later to send for all this stuff!!

this is really creative! she boxed this handpainted light bulb and wrapped it in paper with a note attatched saying that it's from the joke shop and it's to recreate the great hall ceiling in your own bedroom! i was thinking it would be those glow in the dark stars that you could stick on the wall, but man was i amazed when i pulled this baby out! i'm almost too scared to use it cause i don't want to ruin the paint job! but trust me, once i find the right lamp i'm gonna try this out! soo coool!

and last but not least, i'm an opportunist! i had to grab some scottish stuff since we're sending all the way across seas! so i got a new shot glass for my collection, a very cool scarf!!! some coins for my collection!! (very very happy for those!) and a slytherin pin (not so much scottish as i forgot to take the picture of this with all my other hp stuff  Cheesy )

everything was so great! and so thoughtful how you tagged and labeled and wrapped everything!! i feel bad that i didn't do the same. not that everything is just thrown around, but it isn't packaged as cutely as you did yours.

oh!! i forgot to take a picture, but she also printed out a picture from the book and wrote a very lovely note on the back of it Smiley thanks again autumn_jodi for everything! i loved it and my brother is jealous that i got such cool stuff from you!! i reall really really hope that you get my package by tomorrow before you leave Sad it's really unfair that i shipped mine out before you did and i got mine before you. stupid post office  ::sigh::

thanks impalcey for organzing!! you did a great job of pairing me up with jodi Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my wist
favorite new song w/video! onerepublic - apologize
musicmob
have random thoughts? send them my way!
aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2005 08:45:18 AM »

Lady4feet, for the rings I started out with sterling sheet and stamped the letters on with my new metal stamps (that I love) and then sawed and soldered.  Maybe next time I'll saw first. The stamps are a little tricky.

natsume, is the witches hat crocheted?  I'm right now stealing the idea and about to run away. So, so cute.  It looks adorable on you, Sweetttart3.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

daiconharuko
Daikon Eklectik

this daikon is eklectik

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2005 10:45:04 AM »

haah! i didn't even realize we had a gallery up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neomagalie
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2005 02:39:44 PM »

I received my package from ecstasia yesterday.  I am really happy especially since she without knowing answered one of my long time wish as a little girl to have a quill to write with! She sent me a quill and the pad ( it was in a package but I had to take it out as soon as I saw it).  A little notebook with a drawing of Severus Snape and some HP inspired recipes, a bigger notebook titled: the secret diary of roonil wazlib, some really nice smelling ravenclaw soap and a cd of Harry and the Potters which really is starting to grow on me. Thank you again and thank you impalacey for organizing the swap!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/37668HP4.jpg
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011 08:40:01 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ecstasia
Little Girl Lost

I love personal swaps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2005 02:55:17 PM »

Oh I'm so glad that you like the package! I felt so bad that I hadn't done more. I wish I hadn't been so sick but I lost a lot of time because of the stupid virus. But I'm glad that you like it! And that is so cool! I'm glad I did get the quill and notepad lol Here's a little secret. I've always wanted a quill too lol So when I saw it I had to get it and then I thought, It's Harry Potter. Duh, Harry Potter swap!

I didn't get to post pics yet since I went almost immediately to bed last night, but I will post one tonight =)

-- Lissi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eef
teh winnar

RAWRAWRAWR.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2005 07:30:00 PM »

natsume, is the witches hat crocheted?  I'm right now stealing the idea and about to run away. So, so cute.  It looks adorable on you, Sweetttart3.

Yes, the wizard/witch hat is crocheted. The Ravenclaw one is knit (knitting is hard! I learned to knit for this swap, and when I finished that hat, I went, "okay, time to crochet!"). =]

Sweetttart3, glad you like everything! You're so cute! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eef-ink - eef-ink etsy
Good gosh, I've been gone a while!
goatgoddess
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2005 08:48:00 AM »

Wow everything is so nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweetttart3

Tea and Cake or Death

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2005 06:23:21 PM »

Natsume, I really reallty love the wizard hat. I took it toi work to show all my super HP nerd friends and they were all jealous. My mom said I look like a Hershey kiss.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damn the man, Save the Empire!

http://www.wists.com/Sweetttart3

I wanna personal swap!
cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2005 10:17:08 AM »

This swap really rocked!!

Everyone's stuff turned out so amazing! I definitley can't wait to sign up for my next swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2005 01:13:43 PM »

Everything is great!

Natsume: Is there a pattern for those hats somewhere?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Megaman
How to Draw Maximus
How to Draw Martian Manhunter
How to Draw Mandark
How to Draw Mac From Fosters Home
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...