A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Gallery  (Read 9814 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

padray
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005 09:03:43 PM »

Jenkies!  That's a lotta loot!  Shocked    Cheesy

It looks like everyone had so much fun, I'm definitely doing this next year!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005 09:07:45 PM by padray » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005 03:10:18 AM »

hi everyone, i am totally confused, i thought we made most of the things to go inside the stocking, are we to buy little things mostly? just wondered as i have spent hours making celtic stuff and havent heard from my swap  partner who has not been on line for 8 days, so i am not sure whether to post. i have pm orange about it just now. so i hope i get answers soon. i guess i take the risk of not recieving as my partner is not answering pms and not online.
i am worried ... Undecided cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmsmaverick
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2005 05:45:10 AM »

cyndig, for the package i sent, i stuffed it with a mix of hand made and store bought. in the one i received, there was mostly store bought, but there were crafty items in it, so i can do the crafting on horrible winter nights.

I'm sure your stocking will be well received, it sounds like you're an over achiever! : )

but i think you are taking the right route, by holding out for a day or two until you hear word about posting. Be sure to snap pics before you ship so we can all see what you've been working on!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2005 05:52:19 AM »

Not to spoil the surprise for LittleJo, who should be recieving today or tomorrow, I sent a mix of supplies and, some handmade items.  I don't really mind what i recieve - I'd just like a stocking to open up on Christmas day Cheesy

Out of curiosity, am I odd to have wrapped everything in the stocking?  Is that a UK only tradition, or not?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmsmaverick
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2005 06:01:35 AM »

i think some families here in the states do that too. i guess i do it a little bit. for my sister's stocking this year i have some wrapped things and some unwrapped. I like the wrapping method, personnaly. lots of little packages are really fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2005 06:37:34 AM »

cyndig, for the package i sent, i stuffed it with a mix of hand made and store bought. in the one i received, there was mostly store bought, but there were crafty items in it, so i can do the crafting on horrible winter nights.

I'm sure your stocking will be well received, it sounds like you're an over achiever! : )

but i think you are taking the right route, by holding out for a day or two until you hear word about posting. Be sure to snap pics before you ship so we can all see what you've been working on!

i dont think i am an overachiever, i just send as nice a thing as i would like to recieve. I just like to please my swap partner.
Everyone, please dont get me wrong my partner was lovely when she was in contact, and i want to give her what she asked for, guess its the mum in me (with 3 kids always asking for stuff!). I am just worried something has happened as i havent heard anything, and she moved house recently. I did take some photos before i wrapped all the things, yes i wrap stuff too. oh well i hope i hear soon from orange if she has heard anything from my partner.  cyndi

THIS ROCKS   Logged

orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2005 07:12:17 AM »

Not to spoil the surprise for LittleJo, who should be recieving today or tomorrow, I sent a mix of supplies and, some handmade items.  I don't really mind what i recieve - I'd just like a stocking to open up on Christmas day Cheesy

Out of curiosity, am I odd to have wrapped everything in the stocking?  Is that a UK only tradition, or not?

I was going to wrap all my little things inside, but then I got too anxious to get it out the door, so I didn't
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Littlejo
!
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2005 08:45:04 AM »

I recieved today!!!!!!!!! I've just been running round the house like mad going ' oh my god oh my god oh my god!' The postman left my parcel at the end of the drive tucked away. I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve my stocking! Its the best thing ever! I'm so excited and i haven't even opened the things inside it! Its so beautiful!
Don't worry though i wrapped all the gifts in yours individually too! Its way more fun that way!
I cant wait til christmas, normally i would open it but i'll wait.
I would take a picture but i don't know where the camera is, and i might be getting a new one for christmas so i will wait!!!! YEY
Thanks soooooooo much
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pandorascraftbox

you're eating your banana wrong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2005 06:50:52 PM »

all the stockings look so cool! I hope talkaboutlush likes hers.

btw to all those that have sent and are waiting for their swappee to recieve:
my mom said that the lady at the post office said (alot of she said he said) that standard mail might take up to 8 days to arrive at this time of year.Hopefully thats not the case but you never know. Happy 5 days to xmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to represent you as your accountant and boyfriend, if that's at all possible.
pandorascraftbox

you're eating your banana wrong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2005 06:57:45 PM »

all the stockings look so cool! Grin I hope talkaboutlush likes hers.
princess_me - is that hello kitty embroiderd on? it looks amazing hertrigger!  Grin

btw to all those that have sent and are waiting for their swappee to recieve:
my mom said that the lady at the post office said (alot of she said he said) that standard mail might take up to 8 days to arrive at this time of year.Hopefully thats not the case but you never know.

Happy 5 days to xmas everyone!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to represent you as your accountant and boyfriend, if that's at all possible.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
7 Steps to Eating Healthy at Chinese Restaurants
Thai Foodcast: Green Curry Chicken
How to Make a Curry to go with your Beer
Thai Foodcast: Thai Basil Chicken
Easy International Cantonese Steamed Fish
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...