A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 (This swap is now CLOSED)  (Read 32454 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2005 10:40:57 AM »

Okay everyone. The rules have changed. You only need to be "positive" from Round 1 in order to join Round 4. If I rejected you earlier because of this, can you please resend me your info. Sorry about this.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 10:43:28 AM by Lv2ScrpBk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2005 10:55:55 AM »

I claim bloocanoe  for quilting quarters. this is my 1st wish and I'm in cali.

Here is my list.....

1.A learn to knit kit maybe? I'm jealous of all the scarves and stuff i see on craftster and would love to learn, but have no clue where to start.

2.Most anything pirate related
3.I would LOVE those finger less glove (with or with out the mitten part attached Smiley i love those)
4.I'm borderline obsessed with bands like rancid, op ivy, social Distortion, the matches and h2o. NE thing musicy.
5.I'm trying to learn silkscreening.... anything to help that!
6. I adore bettie page. I adore Olivia's paintings of bettie! SO Bettie stuff
7.sacred heart stuff. I adore sacred hearts and would love charms, or fabric or basically anything sacred hearty.
8. I'm kinda obsessed with quirky brooches. My favorite is a rhine stone skull and crossbones. My friends say that it basically describes me... (Sparkley and dead?Huh)
9. Tattoo fabric or old school flash stuff.
10. Suprises are fun!!

Trying to add more stuff here....

11. I've started making jewelry so weird or peculiar or funky beads would be cool.
12. I love scarves.... mostly any type. I love black and red adn white but also bright pinks and teals and rich greens (think jewel tones or kelly green not dark greens) long ones are fun!
13. I get cold easy and i would LOVE a pair of those convertable fingerless gloves to mittens.
14. I'd love a book or pages of sailor Jerry flash (or that style of flash)

hope this helps

I'm a conundrum of personality. I live in So. Cal. I work in Theater and at hot topic (my 2 personalities!) I love music. My style runs along the lines of psychobilly-rockabilly/ 1940's classic, though I'm a punk rock kid at heart. I love black, and red. I like that pretty kelly-st. paddy's day green too. I love skulls. And pirates. I think I was a pirate in my past life. I guess I'm a cross between a pinup obsessor- a riot grrl and a dead girl!

My craft du jour is sewing. I love fabricy stuff. I revamp stuff for other people all the time, just never for myself, which is weird I guess!!!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 01:46:32 PM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2005 02:09:58 PM »

I claim bloocanoe  for quilting quarters.
yay!   Grin

I pick you back, redstar13! I pick your fingerless gloves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2005 02:14:23 PM »

This is my second wish, and I live in Canada.

And my list...

1.  A "learn to spin" kit (i.e. drop spindle and instructions, I have never done this before but am getting inspired to try by the craftster spinners)

2.  handspun/hand-dyed yarn (mmmmm..... yarn..... )

3.  chandelier earrings, something like these perhaps?  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=46236.0

4.  Wristwarmers - I have a pair that I looooooooove (did I mention that I love them?) and wear all the time, and would love another pair. The ones I have are ~10" long from the base of my fingers to well past my wrist, and ~8" around. Preferably a thin-ish wool so that they are warm but not bulky (i.e. ~ dk weight).  Thumb gusset preferred (as I wear them to knit) but not essential.  Variegated yarn preferred, if possible.

5.  A christmas tree topper, preferably a whimsical star or angel, so that this year I don't twist tie an ornament to the top of the tree yet again and pretend it is a tree topper. I have a small tree, it is ~5ft tall, so it doens't have to be huge.

6. one of the super roll-up knitting needle cases like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=51175.0

7. some fat quarters of quilting fabric (100% cotton) for my stash as I'm a newbie quilter thanks redstar13!

8.  a monster bag- I love them! I laugh everytime I see the pics!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=49593.0

9.  something with the DNA cable (http://www.twosheep.com/helix/), i.e. scarf or mitts

10.  fun knitted socks- my feet are 10" long, but v. narrow.

I like jewel tones, colours with blue undertones (i.e. love blue, purple, reds, greens, pink), but not yellow undertones (i.e. don't care for orange, yellow etc.).  PM me for any other info.

thanks craftsters!     Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

padray
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2005 03:11:15 PM »

I wanna do BlooCanoe's earrings and a pair of wristwarmers! (If crochet is okay...not ready to knit those yet! Let me know!)

My list to come soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2005 03:20:08 PM »

wow- that sounds AWESOME!   lucky me!    Grin  thank you, padray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

padray
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2005 04:28:44 PM »

This is my first wish and I'm in the US (in SC)...

My list... 

1.  A messenger/bookbag  I would love you forever and be your best-est friend if you made me one of these:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45985.0 or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=49406.0
I think I'm in love with the necktie bag...  I don't like plaid or jean bags.
2.  Something made out of duct tape!
3.  A hat with a brim, like either of these:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38341.0 or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45711.0
4.  A corset belt: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=17453.30  It doesn't have to be made out of ties, but I think they're great!
5. Some yarn.  Any kind, any weight, any color!  (Acrylic is great!)  Well...exceptions:  I don't want fun fur, or eyelash stuff.  But ribbon or other fun yarns are friendly to me.
6.  Hair accessories... elastics, sticks, barrettes, anything.  I have long hair and I wear it up or half-up to work. Received!  Thanks, roxybadoxy!
7.  Cuff-style bracelets.  Any style (spoon handle, toothbrush, felt, fabric, etc).
8.  An earring holder of some kind.
9.  A yarn/crochet bag.  Any kind, just big enough to hold several skeins and/or projects.

A little about me:  I obviously have a new fondness for bags, but cannot sew.  I like most colors, but gold, yellow, and orange are not clothing/accessory colors for me.  I wear green and blue a lot.  I like: shrooms, turtles, monkeys, pirates/sailors, 80s cartoons, stars, umbrellas, and skullys.  If you need anything else please PM or e-mail me!   

---I don't have a digital camera yet, or easy access to one. So if you pick me, please take pics of your work before sending!---

« Last Edit: December 20, 2005 07:52:40 PM by padray » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2005 09:02:11 PM »

anything else parday?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
toomuchrock

Just another day in suburbia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2005 09:39:44 PM »

*i'd take your wish IF i had positive feedback for round 3......but sadly no :/

you dont have to have possitive for round 3 yet... just 1 and 2, so you are free to claim her Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft, Therefor I Rock!

toomuchrock.etsy.co m

MOOLA! It amazes me
Never heard of Moola? PM me or click the link for More details.
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2005 09:45:09 PM »

*i'd take your wish IF i had positive feedback for round 3......but sadly no :/

you dont have to have possitive for round 3 yet... just 1 and 2, so you are free to claim her Smiley

its her first swap, PLUS shes banned from swapping.. she just made a new profile to get around it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Baseball Player Bomb Pops
How to Make Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
How to Make Mixed Berry Cobbler
How to Make Caramelized Squash & Apple Crisp
Would You Order or Rent One of These Cakes?
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...