A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,121
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 (This swap is now CLOSED)  (Read 32706 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

toomuchrock

Just another day in suburbia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2005 09:46:38 PM »

opps... sorry didnt pay enough attention to notice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft, Therefor I Rock!

toomuchrock.etsy.com

MOOLA! It amazes me
Never heard of Moola? PM me or click the link for More details.
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2005 09:58:57 PM »

If anyone has the urge to craft but is not matching up with someones list, PLEASE check out the angel thread. It's just been updated from Round 1 and (sadly) I think there will be more to come. Thanks so much! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
knottydottie

Live with no regrets.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2005 10:23:01 PM »

ummm......someone made a new profile to get around being a delinquent swapper?  whom is this?  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2005 10:31:53 PM »

i choose padray's hair accessories!

Well here it is:
-vintage fabric
-vintage buttons waiting
- An old lady vest thats crocheted with a button closure in brown atleast a youth medium
Like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45597.0
-a jewelry box ( I have a large amount of jewelry and it always gets tangled)
-a cute long sleeved shirt (since winter is coming up) it can be made/vintage/ stenciled (ys or ym)
-a kit on how to spin yarn
-a scarf like one of these (which ever is easiest):
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=54126.0
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=47260.0
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38954.0
Its so beautiful! Any solid color will do. (And maybe a how to do it? I really want to learn)
-a clutch like http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24610.0 with cute fabric
-a mirror to put in my purse (maybe with a cute design on the back of the mirror?)
-a necklace like this http://www.cutxpaste.com/catalog/images/images_big/a_madamenecklace.jpg
Not exactly but sort of like it.
-a slouch hobo bag with unique fabric here's the link http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35575.0
-a pin cushion
-a surprise!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 10:58:50 AM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2005 01:13:22 PM »

should i add more?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
onesmallinstrument

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2005 01:34:54 PM »

I'll stencil you a cute long sleeved shirt, roxybadoxy.

This is my first wish.  I'll post my wish in a few moments after I find the file I saved it in...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."
onesmallinstrument

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2005 01:46:58 PM »

My wishes:

- I'm addicted to 1" buttons/badges.  I wear a lot of jackets/sweaters for my job and my students love seeing what buttons I pair with each outfit.  I'd love some fun new ones to show off.  I received some in various swaps, but the beauty of addiction is that you can never have enough...

- I'd like some fun notecards based on/using quotes from the band the weakerthans because I think they have the best lyrics.  They don't need to be holiday specific - I prefer random cards.  Just something quirky.  You can go to their website: theweakerthans.org to get the official lyrics.

- A sheep something.  Stuffed, stenciled, painted, note carded, anything.  I just think they're adorable.  Especially white sheep with black faces. Woohoo!  Thanks Lv2ScrpBk!  Grin

- A zipper pouch made with some fun fabric, about 8"x6".

- I'm not up on my scarf terminology, but I'd like on that's thinner than the one I'm currently using so it won't be so bulky.  If you're interested, pm me and I'll figure out how to be more specific...

- I'm in the market for a some necklaces, either in blue or black and white.  Since I wear predominantly button down shirts, I'd like the length to be between 14 and 18" or else no one will be able to see it.  I'm not picky about style, though I prefer chunky to delicate.  And gold looks terrible against my skin tone, so silver connectors would be best.

- My big ticket wish would be an a-line skirt.  Being a TA is a double edged sword because they make you dress professionally but they don't pay you well enough to afford professional dress.  Silly grad school.

I'm sure I can come up with more ideas if need be.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 02:00:37 PM by onesmallinstrument » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2005 01:56:26 PM »

I claim onesmallinstrument and I will sent you a "sheep something." This is my first wish. I am in MN, USA.
And my list...

1. A learn to crochet kit. I love all the stuff out their and I NEED to learn how to do it.
2. An amiguri snowman. I love it and well I can't crochet. (See Wish 1)
3. Crochet Fruit. (I got the most amazing veggies and now I'd love some fruit too.)
4. Stickers
5. Coasters
6. Something to hang on the wall with 1st Corinthians. (Love is patient, Love is kind...)
7. A monster laptop cover, I have an iBook G4.
8. Some romantic artwork for my walls.
9. A fun type of wallet

About me: I love scrapbooking. My favorite colors are pink and blue. I am 19 yr old college student. I like owls, elephants, frogs, starts, hearts, clouds. My favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS. I love everything about it. Feel free to pm me with any more questions. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 02:01:13 PM by Lv2ScrpBk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
pibbgirl
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005 01:57:13 PM »

Just signed up...and lurking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005 02:08:31 PM »

I've got your #6, Lv2ScrpBk  Cheesy

This is my 1st wish this round. I'm in FL.

-crocheted flowers and easy to follow instructions on how to make them. I can't get how to do it, but I'm drooling over them!

-yarn, yarn, yarn. I'm low, and I don't know what I like yet, cause I'm kinda new. So show me what's good.

-i love this mp3 player case kiki_eks made http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=55269.0 with the vinyl. i've been dying to own something vinyl like that. even if it's a pouch or something.

-a long shot, but i love this http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/ashwhole2816/applejack_oat_small.jpg for days when i don't want to do my hair. maybe red or black or cream colored? i will be eternally greatful  Smiley

-anything calvin and hobbes related. i've always loved it, but i've fallen back in love Smiley

-any craft scraps- yarn, fabric, buttons, zippers, etc.

-and, as always, handspun yarn. (i just thought i'd throw it in)

I'm 19, and I live in Fl. I like vintage type things. but my style ranges so so much. i like trendy (kinda), boho, girly, and comfortable. I love pink, red, purple, blues, green, turquoise. music and movies are my favorite next to crafting. i love cutesy penguins and giraffes. check out my lj in my signature for more info.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 02:15:32 PM by Morning Star » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Curly Updo Inspired by Rihanna
How to Get Voluminous, Curly Hair at Home
How to Hone the Bohemian Minimalist Hair Look
The Best Bangs to Flatter Your Face Shape
Tips For Making Clean Hair Last Longer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...