heres the tut as requested
these are the parts you need...... i made a cube, u can make it a cubiod if u wish.
then follow down the left column and then up to the right column...
sorry about that strand of hair on the picture LOL
i blanket stitched everything so i did not worry about adding extra material/tabs for joining inside out for concealed joints.
1) join part 1 end to end (you may choose to join 4 squares for more 'defined' cube edges... which i did)
2) attach part 2 (this will be the base) to part 1 that you just joined.
3) glue/sew on parts 4,5,6 (the eyes, mouth, teeth) as shown in the drawing.
4) now take part 3, and cut (black line) out how big u want the slot for ur cellphone to sit in. take measurements off ur cellphone if u wish or if u're making it for a friend, u can find measurements of their cellphone on the internet if u know their cellphone brand and model.
5) if you did not manage to cut it out in 1 piece, cut an exact same one.... this will be the base of the slot that the cellphone will sit in
6) now take part 7 (slot for cellphone) and join it end to end. dimensions 2B+2C is the perimeter of the base of ur cellphone measurement, and <A is slightly less then the height of the cube. u can use A as ur dimension, but this means that ur cellphone will sit at the bottom of ur phone stand without any padding/stuffing. having it as <A means u can add a layer of stuffing for ur cellphone to sit/stand on.
7) take part 7 and join it to 8. part 8 is the base of ur slot.
8 ) now invert ur slot thing and join it to part 3 (the one with the hole). make sure u join the opening of the slot thing to the hole in part 3, NOT THE BASE OF THE SLOT THING TO THE HOLE OF PART 3.
9) stuff ur phone stand all around the slot thing and attach ur top+slotThing and u're done!
hope my tuts are clear. feel free to ask if u're confused