A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,857
Currently Running With Scissors:
803 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap - December  (Read 8515 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: December 02, 2005 05:14:26 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS AND RULES VERY CAREFULLY

Swap name: Unconditional Swapper Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  hertrigger (Organizers will change every month)
Sign-up date range: No closing date
Date to send item by: Must send out item within 2 weeks of picking a partner
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Heck No!!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Of course!
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  Sure, but make sure your parents are fine with it!
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders" list and will not allow those members to participate: YES

For those of you who joined this swap in November, if:
  • You have been picked twice already in November then go ahead and post 3 new wishes if you want.
  • You have not been picked even once; you can post the same list or a new one in DEC.
Please remember to send in the form even if you had a list in November, I am a new organizer and i dont have your information!

You must PM the organizer when you repost your list, so she knows that you have done so and can check it. PLEASE DO NOT post anything other than your wishlist and a little bit of info about you, any questions or comments can go here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50691.0

SWAP DETAILS

• Each person interested will post a list of maximum THREE items they want. (Try and list items that you cannot make, but would like to have). These items must be reasonable; it must not be ones that would cost someone a truckload of money to make for you!
  • Once you have given your three items good thought, reply to this thread and post your 3 wishes, along with any other information that will be helpful for those looking to craft for you. (Color preferences, style, size, design, etc)
  • Those coming along this thread will scroll and read all sign ups, and decide if they want to craft for someone. Those who sign up as well are free to craft for another.
  • The catch to this is you cannot expect anything in return for your efforts except THANK YOU!!!. That is why it's called an Unconditional swap. You can hope that someone else or maybe that same person would want to make you something as well and then craft for you. And knowing the great craftsters here, Im sure everyone will receive something.
  • Each month the organizer will change. All information of the swap will be transferred to the next organizer. An announcement will be posted about this change. This month (Dec. 1st to Dec. 31 its hertrigger) From the first of every other month, a new organizer will be in charge.
  • Each person can be picked 2 TIMES! Means that only 2 people can send to someone. Within those 2 people, the person may receive all 3 items. I.e. "A" and "B" are sending to "X". A chooses to send 1 item off the list, while B chooses to send the other 2 items. Therefore fulfilling all 3 wishes of "X". Now, it is not necessary to fulfill all three 3 wishes..."A" could send just one item and "B" could choose to send one item thereby fulfilling two wishes on "X's" wish list.
  • When you post your wish list be sure to mention the country you are in on that post. For example:

I am in India.
Wish 1
Wish 2
Wish 3

• Once you have been picked twice your name will be crossed out in red on the list. You can be on the list again the next month, when the organizer changes.
  • The crossed out names can be back on the list once the organizer changes (Every month)
  • As soon as anyone picks a partner, you have to ship them, their stuff within 2 weeks.
  • If more than one person picks a person and wants to make them the same item, then the person who Pmed the organizer first will get preference to make that item.
  • It is not necessary but I would appreciate if you could PM me with the DC number or scan the receipt and email me a copy.
  • All in all this is sort of a good karma swap. Give unconditionally is your motto my fellow craftsters.
  • All regular swap rules do apply for this. All of you who sign up will be screened to see if you are eligible to join the swap. Including Newbies.
  • Positive and Negative feedback will be given for this swap. Your feedback will reflect the number of people you send to that month.

When you have been picked PLEASE crossout and change the colour of your post accordingly. If you need help with that, feel free to PM me

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE:
Name of swap:
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:

if you change your wishlist in anyway please pm me with your new wishlist..

\\This here I put DIRECTLY under the post after the stuff above - so I can keep track of who's available and unavailable. Smiley You can use this if you'd like but you don't have to. //

Available Craftsters
mandie
mata
Maramalade
redheadedali
surfergrl311
ignorantamoeba
twilight
L
girlwonder
dontlookback
brena80
gerbilonwheels
megafran
grrl82

Picked Once Craftsters
akredhead
seaofstars
Writer78
Kasie
orange_sunset
daydreamer13579
zenochka
pibbgirl
classycrafter
lucy van pelt
jaami
Krysta
synne
veludo
sweetie pie press
padray
juiceejoycee
bracelet_girl
crafty_dame
bobolink
morning star
DsgndbyRJ
KerriedAway
apandalee
psyche
Mommabear1963
lusterbunny
taloola
kategirl
pink_dinosaur
kittykill
starpiste
ishy
ecstasia
pinkmafia
penguino
something_wierd
mcfly
knottydottie
jan_on_ice
Lv2ScrpBk

Unavailable Craftsters
hertrigger
tofuttibreak
lasandri
Madmatigan79
Bigmouth
aschnebly
traquel

« Last Edit: December 29, 2005 09:51:36 AM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005 05:15:31 PM »

1. a surprise of anything i like down there! Smiley- YAY SEAOFSTARS IS CRAFTING FOR ME

2. a cute scarf/beanie combo.. with fuzzy yarn, im REALLY obssessed with kitty hats, stars and skulls

3. ANYTHING breast cancer awarness-ness for my mom for chistmas, she had breast cancer, and she collects everything breast cancery and anything handmade would be lovely! - thanx lasandri!

a little about me.. im 21. i live in southern california.. i work at a deli in a grocery store. im dont really have a "scene" but i love anything "punkish" i dont consider myself punk.. my favorite colors are hot pink and black.. im obsessed with cows, gerard way, my chemical romance and marilyn monroe. i have ALOT of things cow. i like skulls, hearts, stars, checkard fabrics. i sew, i love making journals, earrings, shrinky dinks...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 08:44:52 PM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005 05:44:38 PM »

Back again.  I am in Oklahoma.

Wishes are:  1.  I would love to have a decorated box with deviders to organize my greeting cards.  I have tons and tons of greeting cards but don't use them as much as I should because it is a hassle to look through them for the right occasion.  So this would make me really happy, and organization makes me calmer.  woo hoo.

2.  I would like to have a baby sling like is on this thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50415.0 to carry my grandchildren in.  Some nice breathable woven fabric would be great as they live in Florida.

and 3.  ok I got picked for this one in October and Lexis made me some beautiful artwork, but I need more things to hang on my bedroom walls.  Here is a sample of the walls    

YIPEE I GOT PICKED AND AM "PATIENTLY" EXCITED; THANK YOU THANK YOU

A little about me.  42 mother of 5 grandmother of one and one on the way. Favorite color is black but I love colors, like goats, iris', hummingbirds, wild cats are cool.  I love to read, love music of most genres, love crafting and movies and my kids.  I am very busy and somethimes get very tired, but don't we all that are multitaskers.  Modified to include:  I collect musicals, everything from My Fair Lady and Annie, to West Side Story and Purple Rain, Love them!!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005 07:50:43 PM by mommabear1963 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandie
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005 06:06:57 PM »

i live in michigan -usa

1. i would like a handmade knitting/crochet needle holder

2. a knitted hat (surprise me)

3. a cool apron

i am a mix of punk/rocknroll/retro-ish/glamrock. i like things that have a vintage feel. stuff that is pleasing to the eye. i like an element of surprise, though. i am pretty easy going. i like to return nice gestures, for the record.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005 06:38:36 PM by mandie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005 06:38:32 PM »

I live in CA, USA.

1.  EDIT:  A reversible swing bag.

2.  EDIT:  Surprise.  Your speciality would be great.  I love my Nov surprise item.  Thank you.

3. Crochet Clover Scarf
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=54297.0

About me:  My favorite color is purple, but I like most colors except neon or bright colors.  I love penguin.  And I don't wear any jewelry.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2005 09:13:19 PM by penguino » THIS ROCKS   Logged

orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005 06:53:08 PM »

Colorado, USA here!

1. Quilt squares! 1-?? and 12x12 inches. I'm trying to make a quilt out of squares only from Craftster people.

2. Sushi themed stuffs!! Smiley

3. Last but not least, something skull or bat themed. A cute purse would be awsome.

I'm a "goth" at heart, I love black and dark purple as well as dark green. My wardrobe is mostly black.... Yeps.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 07:17:19 PM by orange_sunset » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005 07:03:02 PM »

I am from B.C., CANADA

1. Anything that YOU make that is your specialty - cards, bags, stationery, plushies, 1" pins - whatever it is. I want to see your specialty/signature items!! Everything on craftster is so cool so I'd love pretty much anything.

2.  a new purse/tote/wallet... what girl wouldn't love a new bag?! i tend to tote quite a bit with me on the weekends and when I work nights so something big enough for yarn/crochet hook, smallish sketch book/pens/pencils, water bottle, fruit and the usual - cell phone, mp3 player, wallet would be great. Same colours as above. Grin

3. a surprise - whether it be 1" pins, something knit/crochet, something sewn, jewellery, beads/findings, handspun yarn, zines, mini shrines, supplies for altered books/items and atcs - I know I'll love it!! Thanks so  much whoever you are!!!

A little about me. I'm 23 and have been working at the same college for 7  years. I live with my boyfriend of almost 6 years. I love colour and animals. Cute japanese fabrics rock, flower fabrics are cool too, as long as they aren't like... old granny colours. I don't really have a style but I dress in whatever feels comfortable in the morning. Jeans and t-shirt casual, all dressed up, all glammed up, all punked out - whatever fits my mood. I like brighter and bolder colours better than pastels, but I dont hate them! Grin

You can see more info about me here at my swap post at my lj: http://www.livejournal.com/users/retroglow/9836.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005 06:31:51 AM by Krysta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
padray
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005 07:16:22 PM »

I am in the US (in SC)... and my three wishes are... 

1.  Cool accessories:  jewelry: earrings, bracelets, cuffs, necklaces, anklets. I love all that!  Or cool hair stuff: elastics, hair sticks, etc.  I have long hair-- that I wear up or partly up at work-- so I'm always looking for neat hair stuff.

2.  [edited--again!]  Monkeys, anything monkeys!  I espeically like the 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' themed, uh, monkeys.  Grin 

3.  A bag, cause you can never have too many! One of these sweatshirt bags would make me a very happy chick: Eeeee! Thank you!!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50458.0     -or-     http://hometown.aol.com/thediseaser/msbindex.html
The Gizmo one is so cute!

A little about me:  I like most colors, but gold, yellow, and orange are not clothing/accessory colors for me.  I wear green and blue a lot.  I like: shrooms, turtles, monkeys, pirates/sailors, 80s cartoons, stars, and skullys.  If you need anything else please PM or e-mail me!   

---PS: I don't have a digital camera yet, or easy access to one. So if you pick me, please take pics of your work before sending!---
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005 07:47:28 PM by padray » THIS ROCKS   Logged
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005 08:06:01 PM »

I'm in the US (chilly michigan to be exact)

Wishes:

1. I would love something wine related for my boyface. He works in a wine shop and just can't get enough. It could be anything, from a t-shirt (size xl) or a cork board, to some sort of wine rack... just no wine charms, we have plenty of those  Smiley

2. yarn and/or knitting things. i'm just starting out and would love to build my stash. it can yarn (i would LOVE some handspun or handpainted yarn) or extra needles or a needle roll. anything!

3. A cutesy decorated t-shirt for me. I'd love a little owl on it or robot, something sweet and cute, since i have nothing! I like my tees a bit longer so an xl would be great.  Grin *this would totally make me squee!*  Yipee!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you secret craftster!  Grin

about me: there's a whole entry about me on my blog, its my oct. 31st entry. the link is in my signature.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 07:47:30 AM by seaofstars » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
kategirl

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005 09:15:33 PM »

1. hand knit socks -OR- supplies for socks and a really easy to follow pattern (I've tried but never succeeded...  and my feet get really cold walking around campus!)

2. a knitting needle roll up thingy - especially if you can make it accomodate circulars!

3. quilt blocks - 9 in x 9 in, with a 1/2 in undecorated border  - they don't have to be actual quilt blocks, per say, feel free to decorate them with anything you'd like, embroidery, stenciling, ect!

I'm a 20 (21 on Dec 28th!) year old from Michigan, a junior in mechanical engineering at the University of Michigan.  I love red, black, grey, and some pinks and blues.  I live in a little apartment so I like functional yet beautiful objects.  and I love anything that sparkles.   Grin
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005 05:20:23 AM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Heather Henson Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Leviathan Book Trailer
The Memory Quilt Book Trailer
An Author Chat with Julia DeVillers and Hillary Homzie Part 2
Vincent Flynn Talks About American Assassin
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...