A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap - December  (Read 8935 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

megafran
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2005 09:01:47 PM »

i'm from florida.
1. a cell phone cozy for my small nokia, one of the ones that has a loop so it doesnt get lost in my totebag.

2. any type of adorable zippered coin purse.

3. a necklace. or other jewlery as long as its not a bracelet.

hmmm...about me, well im a college student. i'm very much into fashion. i like rdiculous things such as heatherette and gwen stefani's more insane looks. i also like martha stewart. oh and im half chinese, half jamaican.

make me something i'll feel obligated to send something back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grrl82
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2005 09:34:02 PM »

Hi every one! Here once again!
I live in NC

1. A purse, preferably a hipslinger and related to inuyasha abut I open to other things i just like purses.

2. buttons again preferably related to inuyasha but i am really open to other things. I like a lot of things. I want to decorate my new grey inuyasha messanger bag I'm getting for christmas i dont care what size they are i just want some

3. Um i dont know I sort of want to steal orange_sunsets i dea and make a quilt with craftster crafter's blocks so i am Cheesy The last one i got was nice. It was blue and purple. As long as it contains blue I'm happy. It can be any design you want and you can decorate it anyway you want. 12"x12" though please.

Thats what i want. Thank you for your time! I cant wait to start making something for someone!

Ashley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come and join the Inuyasha Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78764.0

Celebrate all things Fae in the Fae Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79942.0
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2005 12:08:40 AM »

would love:

1. Any type of headband things- a panta (I'm joining the craze),fabric or knit headbands- growing hair out. http://www.cutxpaste.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=1880
2. a supayana inspired tshirt- www.supayana.com I love her clothes but would never wear them because she uses too many pastels. Her clothes with a more dark color scheme would be perfect or a stenciled tee- any cute animal or other cute thing (cupcake, robot..)medium- no tshirts please, girly t's are good or tanks (wife beater style)
3. hand felted anything

I live in Hawaii, am married and have a 3 year old. I love black, red, turqoise, kelly green and other bright colors. No pastels!!! or khaki!! I love modern, geometric, rockabilly, urban, funky, japanese and tribal things. If you have any questions please ask. I like to return favors! Wink

« Last Edit: December 20, 2005 09:37:39 PM by PinkMafia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
gyouko
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2005 02:35:35 AM »

Hi all~~

1. A multi-coloured, multi-striped, long, skinny scarf.  Colours don't really matter, just not so much the neon, eye-killing-bright rainbow colours.

2. An owl doll/plushie, like one of these. There's a pattern here.

3. A handful of different sized, colourful, buttons.  Yeah, just buttons that you'd find on your shirt - but funkier & some bigger ones. :]
  Thank you, whoever you are!

So, I'm a high school student from Canada.  I'm usually very enthusiastic and I laugh so much, it's scary.  I'm a perfectionist but sadly, lack the skills to match it - it's very frustrating.  I like greens, bumblebee yellow, browns, golds, black, white, silver... but also all the other colours!  My style is always changing - at the moment, I think it would be a little vintage, bold, classic, unique, strong. 

If there's anything else, go ahead and send me a PM!  Thank you very much.  You guys are so talented, I'm glad to be part of it all.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005 10:23:20 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2005 10:44:24 AM »

is it too late for this one? do Ihave to wait till january?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lusterbunny
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2005 10:48:20 AM »

is it too late for this one? do Ihave to wait till january?
You can join.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my naughty tiles at www.lusterbunny.etsy.com
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2005 12:45:52 AM »

if anyone is interested in running the january swap please PM me ASAP

ALSO

every PM i have up to right now is updated.. im going out of town tomorrow night after work (so i wont be on at all) until monday.. i will beable to get on but no updates..

i hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday and santa brings them everything theyve asked for! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2005 11:01:49 AM »

Hey everyone!

I know that the holiday season is upon us (and this is the UNconditional swap after all), but I've noticed that there were a whole lot of available crafters, and very few that have been picked twice (or more).. I'm picking a couple people to make for over my post-Christmas break, to try and fix this unbalance....

Anyone with me? (If so, get picking Smiley )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2005 11:31:21 AM »

Psyche, I noticed that as well so last week I picked a couple to make up for the time I was not crafting due to a big project.  So, I am with you, but, already picked.  However, I might think about picking a couple more.  Cmon guys, there are lots of people who have not been picked once yet!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mata
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2005 03:33:08 PM »

Hi! I have sent twice already.. it's been fun, but my crafting time for this month is over.. :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Power Concedes Nothing Book Overview
Truth in Advertizing Book Launch Party at Mother New York
Unexpected Gifts Book Trailer by Chris Heuertz
She Matters by Susanna Sonnenberg
All That Is Red
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...