A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap - December  (Read 8769 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mcfly

the dork thinks he is gonna drown

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2005 06:11:20 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there!  i am in portland oregon!

my little wishes:  yay!

1.  I REALLY would love to recieve a panta!  i would prefer brown, brownish orange, or maroon!  I will love you forever if you fulfill this wish!  thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

2.  a greyhound sweater or coat for medium sized greyhound named kida!  if you need measurements pm me!  she is cold now that it is winter and her favorite colors are:  green, orange, or maroon!

3.  knitting needle/crochet hook roll-up!  earth tones would be the best!
a little about me:  i love dorky but good movies, i am ultimatly sarcastic and i love to be warm.  i love earth colors and i consider myself sort of a hippie type. 

thanks so much!
mcfly
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005 06:18:41 PM by mcfly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"1.21 Jigawatts"
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2005 07:10:28 PM »

Well hello again!

I am in Ontario, Canada

My three wishes this month:

1) (the big one) A corset... lace, dark colours (red/black/purple in this case), Victorian stylings: all very nice.. I'm not really into pictures on them though

2) Heaps of Charms / Stuffs with Holes Already in Them. Metal charms, found things, clay stuff.... you be the judge! Everythign is welcome (see below for things I like)

3) And I'm going to risk it... a surprise! Smiley
  Yay! Thanks mystery crafter... but now I have even more to be excited about... it could be anything!

The likes: I like to dress in varying degrees (and varying subcultures) of delicious, and like all sorts of accessories that can match my look.... (except when I'm in school, when I usually opt for jeans and a tshirt. argh.). I have "gothic sensibilities" - I love dark colours, could wear only black for a long amount of time, and love classic "goth" stuff (horror films, castles, vampires, etc). I love the rockabilly look (50's all the way, polka dots, guitars, dice, cherries, stars, lightning bolts, Sailor Jerry, etc). And to further confuse everyone as to how I dress... I love the random layered ridiculous style of Japanese Streets! (think bright colours! and bright colours with patterns! and bright colours with dark colours!). Other prettyness: pin-ups, stripes, & sushi patterns.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005 04:33:26 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

twilight
Craftista

Aren't we all lamas really...on the inside?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2005 09:40:25 PM »

I'm in Taos, NM.

Love swapping! Here's my Dec. wishes:

1. craft books with patterns-funky, retro '60/'70s books would be oh so groovy!

2. an apron-I tend to make a Mess in the kitchen whenever I cook and there's always always flour all over myself when I bake, one with pockets would be even better

3. fabric-I've gotten back into sewing but unfortunately have a tiny tiny fabric stash

About me-I'm 29, married, live out in the country, I love to ski, I'm a hippie, leftist political activist. I love purple and blue the best, earth colors are my thing, I knit, crochet, sew and decoupage. I like funky styles, pin up girls, feminine clothes and batik and patchwork.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It's just a ride."-Bill Hicks
My crafting blog: http://twilightkallisti.com/
Twitter: @TwilightChaos
lusterbunny
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2005 12:39:46 PM »

Hi I am in Philadelphia, Pa

Here are my three wishes

1.  I would love a cute/funky apron with a pocket that I could wear while working.  It would have to be washable since I work with porcelain and get pretty dirty.

2.  A sweet little stuffie.  It can be a little offbeat or strange.  Its your call

3.  A mix Cd.  I am primarily an indie rock gal.

About me.  I am an artist.  I work primarily in ceramics.  I mostly do installation, but I also make other things.  Here is a link to an installation I did earlier this year http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=53454.0.  I also do a lot of dinnerware and tile reconstruction.  I take existing stuff and embellish them with new and vintage decals and computer generated decals of Victorian and erotica images.
As far as my likes and dislikes go, I like quirky and or vintage stuff, I do not like bright neon colors (except in my work).  Love browns mixed with pink, baby blue or orange.  I also really appreciate great craftsmanship.

Thanks for picking me!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005 05:50:52 PM by lusterbunny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my naughty tiles at www.lusterbunny.etsy.com
ishy
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2005 12:03:15 PM »

I am in Atlanta, GA, USA.
1. Homemade candles or soaps that smell like food Yippee! Thank you!!
2. Something Japan-related or map/globe-related
3. Something you make that is unique to your talents.  I guess what you would consider your 'signature item'.

My livejournal is a plethora of personal info: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ishylynn/

(Just want to note that I am extremely allergic to lavender.  It's a very rare allergy, but pretty severe.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005 09:00:30 PM by ishy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
starpiste
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2005 04:40:51 PM »

I'm in Canada and here's my list!

1. Something with a hippo on it. I'd rather something a bit more abstract rather than something realistic or cartoon-ish. I like stuff that's pretty simple and graphic with bright solid colours without being neon. Cool tones like blues and pinks and blacks are best.  bag, pouch, notebook, shirt, or something else useful.

2. A collection of your favorite baking recipes. I like sugar, colours, fruit, chocolate, alcohol. Cakes, cookies, tarts, whatever. THANK YOU!!!!!

3. Old (or old-looking) maps to use for journal covers.

I'm a student (classics and art history) taking some time off of school after a really rough six months. I like simplicity and clean lines but also uniqueness. I like animals like mad right now and have enough earrings I could wear a different pair everyday for a month and still have some unworn. I like stars, grey, pink, yellow, soft things, laughter and old things. Feel free to ask me question and look through my various blogs for more about me.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005 10:02:13 PM by starpiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged

L

skinned up knees and salty lips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2005 06:42:57 AM »

hey ladies and gents
im from new jersey
thankyou in advance in you pick my wishes  Grin
1. i would love love love a journal of some sort to track the swaps and project im doing. 
2. a hanky or small towel either embroidered or screenprinted (im a bartender and i need something cute to hang on my belt and dry my hands on)
3. ill jump on the bandwagontoo!!!-----> a surprise

examples
1.http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=57967.msg545825#msg545825
2.http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=48707.msg447615#msg447615
you can check my myspace if you need to get to know me better Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog. read often. comment more.
<A HREF="http://www.apessimistsview.blogspot.com">

you taste so sweet but i cant eat the same thing everyday...
gerbilonwheels
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2005 09:25:08 PM »

I live in Chicago USA ^_^

I would like:

1. Some sort of white shirt. I work at a restaurant where I can wear any shirt as long as the base color is white. So it could have any sort of pretty screen printing/design on it and I could wear it. I would like some shirts for work. I wear a 3/4, but I can always alter something if it's too big. Smiley

2. a notebook all stenciled/ scrapbooked up that I could use for school. I don't journal AT ALL but I love pretty journals, so if someonee would make me one that has lines I can take notes on I would love it.

3. something awesome. It doesn't matter what it is-- I will thoroughly enjoy it. Smiley unless it is a kleenex cozy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2005 02:22:21 PM »

Hey there~
I am in the Pacific Northwest (Portland, Oregon). I love my 3 little jack russells, cute skulls, pin up girls, victorian through the 1950's vintage stuff, The office (both British and American), Sad eye girl/animals, Blythe dolls-actually any dolls-the creepy the better.  I forgot to add, Pink, grass green, and black are my favorite colors. If ya have any questions, you can always PM me....

Here are my wishes.....

1. A new purse-any kind will do

2. Stationary

3. Surprise me!

Thanks!!!!
Pam
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005 03:32:49 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ecstasia
Little Girl Lost

I love personal swaps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2005 03:32:57 PM »

Hi everyone! My name is Lissi and I'm from California. I'm 25 and I don't really fit into any specific category. I love things that are gothic, retro, and modern. But I also love vintage things as well. I'm a Harry Potter (*drool* Lucius, Tom Riddle and Draco) geek and also a Star Wars (prequels) geek. I LOVE evil Anakin and Episode III is my favorite. I am not allergic to anything that I know of. I'd be happy with any of the wishes being granted and please feel free to pm me for questions.

My Wishlist:
01) A purse/bag: I love purses and would love a new one. I'd love to have either a tinafish hobo bag (found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35575) or a book purse (found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43887) but other types of purses are welcome as well =) I do need something somewhat large ( my current purse is 9 inches wide at the widest so preferable would be 10-12) as I always carry my journal around, and pockets are my friend =)

02) Francesca Lia Block Inspired Anything: It can be stationary, a journal, a purse, art, a doll would be wonderful, a shirt, etc. My most favorite characters are Violet from Violet and Claire, Weetzie Bat, Witch Baby and Mab from I Was A Teenage Fairy. My most favorite quote is "Love Is A Dangerous Angel" and my favorite colors are black, purple and blue. Oh, shirt needs to be 2x please and preshrunk or cotton blend.

03) A stuffed animal: Can be small, medium or large your choice. I'd LOVE one of a unicorn but I also like tigers, leopards, pandas, koalas and cute christmas mice. I adore super fuzzy material but anything soft and cuddly would be wonderful! If you pick this one and choose to do the unicorn I'd love some color in the mane and/or tail if possible but anything would be wonderful! - Thank you so much my mysterious crafty benefactor! I love stuffed animals and I am so thrilled this was picked =)

You can find out more about me here: http://www.livejournal.com/~opheliaxlives/5182.html

-- Lissi
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005 01:25:30 AM by ecstasia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Read Crochet Patterns: Starting Projects
How to Read Crochet Patterns: Crochet Stitches
How to Read Crochet Patterns: Advance Patterns
How to Read Crochet Patterns: Working With Diagrams
How to Read Crochet Patterns: Cluster Stitches
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...