A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap - December  (Read 8505 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2005 02:48:39 PM »

hello all!  another month! yay!
i am in portland oregon!

and the list!
~ another wonderific panta!  i got one last month and now i want more!!!!  i got a beautiful green one last month...this month i would like brown or brick red! 
~ hair things! i dont do enough with my hair!  i would like clips or hair stix! 

~ ok...i just thought of this one.....i would really like a messenger type bag but with backpack straps instead of the cross your heart strap.  something semi sturdy for a binder and a couple books.  it would be really cool if it had some sort of nursy/medical applique/stencil/whatever on the flappy part!  i would love to show this off to my nursing school peers! 

i live in portland, i am a nursing student with no life...except for that and craftster.  i love coffee...my fave color is green but i love all earthy type colors.  i am sort of a modern little hippie girl.  i love to be warm!  thank you so much if you pick me to craft for! Kiss
taloola
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005 06:59:36 PM by taloola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2005 02:51:28 PM »

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. My wishes are:

1. knitting supplies: I would love some cute stitch markers and/or a pair of pretty handmade knitting needles THANK YOU!!

2. something warm for my head or hands (SK winters are COOOOOOLD!)

3. fun 1"-2" buttons (to put on my messenger bag) THANKS FOR PICKING ME!!!  Grin

About me: I'm a 26, a part-time student (studying french & history - I'm not afraid to admit that I am a nerd), part-time health-care support worker, full-time mom (22-month-old daughter). I love bold colours (like orange, teal, fuschia, green, turquoise...). I love things that are retro-kitschy but with a modern flair. I enjoy photography, sewing and knitting (but have been known to try my hand at a number of other crafty endeavors). Anything else you need to know? Feel free to 'Craftster stalk' or email me any questions.  Smiley

BIG THANKS TO WHOEVER IS CRAFTING FOR ME...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU MAKE!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 08:46:16 AM by Madmatigan79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2005 03:10:20 PM »

I just sent in my info so here are my wishes!
I'm in NJ in the USA
1. a baby sling!!! Expecting baby #3 (it's a GIRL!!!!!) and I tried making one and it didn't come out. would love for it to be a girly color, purples or pinks!
2. an ornament for our tree, I love handmade or painted ones
3. anything Christmasy to decorate the house!

A little about me, I'm 26, just got legally married on Halloween after 2.3 kids and 8 1/2 yrs together lol, have 2 boys and expecting our first girl (YEAH!!!!) April 6th. I love blues and purples and Christmas is my absolute fav time of year hence the holiday themed wishes lol! Anything else you would like to know ask!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 07:11:05 AM by zenochka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
daydreamer13579
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2005 03:50:43 PM »

I have sent my  info, and here are my wishes---I am in WV, USA

1. Surprise me

2. paper, stamps, ink, stickers etc. anything I can use in cardmaking, scrapbooking, collage---I LOVE paper Grin

3. A stenciled T like this one for my husband http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59494.0;topicseen men' 2XLT

I love blues and purples. The ocean is my favorite place to be. I love Christmas time but it tends to stress me out----way too much to do. I spend a lot of time either crafting or on craftster. I am learning to crochet for the first time and have found it much more difficult than I thought. I make quilts for the local Ronald McDonald house. If you wanna know more PM me

« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 07:20:06 PM by daydreamer13579 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pibbgirl
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2005 04:26:59 PM »

I'm in IL, USA.

1. Something warm.  I would love some warm knit socks or a black knit or crochet hat with cat ears.

2. A pretty necklace or two Thank you!

3. A scarf.  Maybe a Harry Potter Scarf.  This would be for a gift for my bfs niece.  I am just teaching myself to knit, so its something I couldnt make myself for her

About me: I am 25.  I like all colors except orange and navy blue.  I like cats, stars, and sparkles.  My favorite colors are pink, purple, and blue.  If you have any questions pm me
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 09:14:45 PM by pibbgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2005 07:28:29 PM »

Hey everyone!  I am in Las Vegas, NV, USA.

(Sorry in advance if my wishlist is extra wordy  Undecided)

1.  I would love anything super cute for my daughter.  I love showing her off in her Craftster garb! (Check out her "Booties ala Bobolink" in my avatar!)  She'll be 1 year old on December 23rd, and shes a little big for her age.  (Oh and did I tell you she's walking all over the house now?)  I don't mind stuff being big for her, so she can wear it for a long time!  You can always contact me if you need more info on her size, but generally 18 month size right now.  Ok here's a list of some things I think are cute, but no way feel limited by this list! 
  -I don't know if it is possible to do... or ever has been done... but I would love a Knit Hallowig in a toddler size
  -Knit baby Viking Hat http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=65745.0
  -Baby Devil Pants from Stitch n' Bitch http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38551.0
  -Baby Cupcake Hat http://grandbluedoor.com/knitblog/?cat=3
  -Apple Hat http://www.knitlist.com/96gift/giftapplehat.htm
  -Knit Baby Cowboy Boots http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64382.0

2.  I am always wanting to learn a new craft, because well, you Craftsters inspire me!  Whether it be soapmaking, candle making, knitting, wet or needle felting, glass etching, or any other craft near and dear to your heart... I'd love to have a beginners "How To" kit on how to do it.

3.  Surprise me!  With the holidays coming, I'd love for it to feel like I'm getting a little suprise in the mail!  Stalk my posts or just go off the cuff from what you know about me!  Anything you'd like! I loooove surprises, thank you so much!

Any ?s feel free to PM me... I'm on here a lot of the time!  Happy December!

P.s.  I have to say that Craftsters make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... and I am so glad that someone will be able to be a part of Camdyn's 1st B-day, yay!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005 09:18:48 AM by aschnebly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maramalade
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2005 09:46:28 PM »

I live in WV, USA. MODIFIED.

1) I collect jewelry boxes. I have some from as far away as Egypt and Argentina. I really would like one that is a craftstermade one. I dont care what colors, how big/small. Whatever you'd like surprise me!

2) I'd like some dangly earrings.

3)I'd like a purse with polka dots and stripes, something that goes over the shoulder and you throw everything under the sun in but nothing monstrous. Did that make any sense?

Other stuff: I'm 19 and I'm in college. I like hippos, penguins, harry potter, stars, the combination of pink and brown, earrings, postcards, monkies, travelling, and taking black and white pictures.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005 10:03:01 AM by Maramalade » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2005 06:54:46 AM »

Note: I changed my list on Dec. 8th in hopes that a wish once gone sour will become sweet.

I am in New York, USA

Wish 1 - Disclaimer: I had made this wish back in October or November, it's been so long I've forgot, it was picked, and after all this time it never ever arrived to me! So I'm wishing for it once again... A hoodie (zip-up or pullover) with the words "Pretty Little Lightning Paw" on the back. I think these are the prettiest words together, I even want to name a pet PLLP!  A Silver Mt. Zion takes the credit though. They could be silkscreened, gocco'd, appliqued... I don't mind too much. I'm sort of going for that neighborhoodies.com feel. I'd make this for myself but I just plain don't have any me time (sadface) and I will send the BIGGEST THANK YOU EVER to anyone who is willing to make such a big wish. I wear a women's size Large (or an XL if it's one of the kind that fit tight or will shrink lots, cause I've got boobs girls!). I'd really love one that is NOT blue, black or grey (cause all my hoodies are those colors), but beggers can't be choosers. Ideally a bright red one would be SO cool, or grass green, something that is bright and noticeable. Hell, I'm thankful for anyone wanting to read this wish. Ha. Wink

Wish 2 - This is probably cheating, but,  a suprise something that has to do with one of the following: tall ships (aka pirate ships), Neutral Milk Hotel (favorite music of all time, I'd like to marry Jeff Mangum, thanks), or something nice to welcome me to (this awful) New York (weather) from beautiful New Zealand.

Wish 3 - Animal things. It'd be so neat to receive a stuffy from one of those lovely stuffy ladies out there! Maybe some neat notecards, or 1"  buttons, or ... anything! I LOVE LOVE LOVE animals. Favorites are octopi, red pandas, Australian animals, anddddd yeah I won't list them all. THANK YOU!!! to who has picked me! Smiley

I've recently arrived to New York from living in New Zealand & boy oh boy do I miss it! I've been working 48 hours a week since I arrived (which is why I can't peruse craftster as much as I'd like lately!) & don't have any time to make anything for myself. Things I absolutely adore: animals especially octopuses, stuffies & toys, Neutral Milk Hotel, collecting tote bags with cool stuff on em, surfing the beautiful seas, being outside, veganism, getting & sending mail, scarves, dreaming about winning the lottery (never gonna happen).

You can find out more about me & my interests on this page in my livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/plush_octops/4703.html
Thank you to anyone who reads!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005 08:05:48 AM by jaami » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005 11:20:44 AM »

Happy December!  I'm in the US (Ohio).
My wishes:

1.  A panta.  I decided I needed one when I saw the photos of taloola and Mr. taloola wearing the one she received for November.  I need to stay cozy while natural gas prices skyrocket this winter!

2.  A fabric belt, preferably the D-ring type.  I would really like something versatile that I could wear with lots of different things.  I had a plain black canvas webbing belt that I lost recently, and I really miss it--especially since now have to wear my stiff, vinyl belts when I work in the bookstore.

3.  I'd love a t-shirt like one I saw on Craftster somewhere... I think it said "Powered by Tofu."  "Tofu Power" (or something else along those lines) would be great, too.  Especially if it has a picture of happy tofu, or tofu flexing its muscles, or happy tofu flexing its muscles... or something else that matches the theme.  Painted, embroidered, stencilled, screened, ironed-on, or whatever.  I would totally wear it to lead fitness classes (imagine the action shot  Cheesy)!  (Shirt size is flexible... maybe women's M, or men's S, or youth L or XL.  And, please, no sayings that might make me seem focused on physical appearance or judgmental of those who aren't vegetarian--'cause I'm neither.  ANY color/combination!)

Have I told you enough about me already?  Well, if not, here's some more.
I'm a full-time master's student working on licensure in special education, and I'm also working two different jobs.  My style of dress is probably best described as "plain ol' functional," but I love vintage, retro, funky, unusual, quirky, and odd things.  I don't go for super-girly or anything too punkish (they just don't match me).  I love bright colors (not neon bright, but vivid bright), dark colors, and earthy colors, as well as unusual color combinations.

Thank you to the sweet, sweet mystery craftsters who have caused me to rub my hands together in glee!  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005 09:14:45 AM by Bigmouth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
bracelet_girl
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2005 03:12:20 PM »

I live in the UK

Here are my wishes  Smiley

1. Armwarmers (it's winter now and my work uniform is short sleeved so my arms are always cold! so i'd love a pair)

2. 1" buttons for my bag just with cool random images on them  Wink THANK YOU!!  Grin Grin

3. Surprise me! Because surprises are always fun  Tongue

Some information about me: I'm 17 and am at college. I'm studying Art, Psychology and Biology. I work in a book shop and I love books and crafting of course! The main craft I do is jewellery making. I love rainbows and anything brightly coloured. My favourite colours are blue and purple and I hate the colour pink. I love penguins and cows. If anyone needs to know anything else they can pm me.  Grin 
Thank you to anyone who picks me.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 08:52:35 AM by bracelet_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My DeviantArt page
My Livejournal

I do personal swaps, themed or random. Smiley pm me if you are interested!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Tortoise
How to Chalk Still Life
How to Draw Naruto
How to Draw Scrat from the Movie Ice Age 4
Superhero Comic Artist: Behind the Scenes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...