A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,074
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap - December  (Read 8776 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005 10:00:44 PM »

I live in the US..

1. Arm/Legwarmers

2. Kitty Cat Ears Hat like the Stitch N Bitch one or a panta. ^^

3. A surprise! ( I <3 purses and cute things!)

Thank you so much!

I am 20 years old and I live in New York. My favorite colors are pink and black. I love animals, Japanese things, video games, and sports (esp hockey). I also <3 moons and stars.

Thank You!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 06:15:55 PM by Kasie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
akredhead
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005 10:07:23 PM »

Hi! I live in Anchorage, AK

1. A panta! I know I know...everyone wants one...what can I say. They do look awsome! Colors: black, red, dark green, dark purple (eggplant). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

2. A cute tote/book bag. I'm returning to college after years of sabaticle. I'd love to have a snazzy new bag to show off while I hit the books. I'm learning to sew and if you have instructions on how you made the bag...that would be awsome too!

3. A long beaded necklace. I wear lots of turtle necks and would love a loooooooong beaded necklace...the kind I can wrap around my neck more than once. Color: black

My Interests: I live in a very cold climate. I have dark red, curly hair (and a lot of it). Some of my favorite colors: dark green, eggplant, red, burnt orange, dark brown, gray, black, teal. Themes: redheads, bumble bees, classic movies, retro asian, hedgehogs, brittish comedy (coupling, father ted, monty python)...that's all I can think of it.

THANKS CRAFTY CRAFTSTERS!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 12:57:00 PM by akredhead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
classycrafter
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005 10:33:33 PM »

Hello Everyone!! Im looking forward to another round of this. Fun!! Here is my list:

1) I love this purse http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64685.0 - I would prefer it to be in black and red patterns/colors or black and pink patterns/colors. In the picture it looks as if there are two pink pockets on one side of purse. If you add these pockets please do it in the same fabric so it blends in more.

2) Homemade Vegetarian Cookbook - Im not a true veggie, I do eat chicken and fish. But what I would like is a cookbook of recipes that you have tried and are delicious. Some dishes with just veggies, some rice and veggie dishes and some pasta dishes. I love pasta! If you need specifics on what kind of veggies I like please pm me.

3) GLASS beads. beads and more beads Thanks!! Cheesy

Some things about me: I live in St. Louis Missouri (US). Im 24 years old. Designs I like are girly, ethnic, colonial. Colors I like are red, blue, black and pink and glittery shades. 

Now, to find someone to craft for................ .......
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005 09:24:46 AM by classycrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2005 11:00:18 PM »

Hmm.. Let's see..

I'm in Sunny Ol' Florida. Here are my wishes:

1. a tote bag to carry videos and books back and forth from the library. i generally get 3 vhs videos and maybe a couple books. plus my wallet, keys and my ipod mini. anything would be fabulous.

2.your craft/surprise. something according to my likes that you think you could make me. or whatever your specialty is. i love surprises and handmade things.    thank you annonymous wonderful craftster!

3. i could always use more yarn. any kind. hand spun would be ideal. or hand dyed. that's pretty, too.

duh, i forgot to add about me stuff!
I'm 19, and i live in FL. i love pretty much all colors, but pink, turquoise, blues and red are my fave. i love hearts and stars in groups. i love jewelry and could use some more necklaces. my style varies a whole lot. i love to laugh and i like cutesy kinda things. and surprises. you craftsters never cease to amaze me.

there's more about me in my blog, which is in my signature.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 09:18:59 PM by Morning Star » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2005 12:13:47 AM »

I'm in rainy california (yep it rains here too!)

my list as follows:

• something to do with sushi. i would love a purse or pouch or needle holder but anything ANYTHING with sushi is awesome! thanks so much hertrigger!!!
  • a hip belt like here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=47995.0, i would like the zipper to go on the inside as i will be wearing this abroad and i need to hide my money from people very willing to steal it Sad -- i would love a calm color like black or brown or a sedate print to go with jeans and such; Or this could even be a D ring belt with a secret hiding compartment, big enough for cash and a couple of credit cards... my hip measurement is a proud 39 inches Smiley
  • Highly in need of a soap saver! just like this one: http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=687 i LOVE turtles

absolutely everything about me is right here: www.sandrisuperstar.com/aboutme.html
and my regular blog: www.sandrisuperstar.com
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 08:39:19 PM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005 12:26:52 AM »

in CALIFORNIA.

my wish list:
-something for my boyfriend. Maybe with the biohazard symbol on it. He would love an ipod case. he already has a tee shirt with the symbol on it, so no stencils. or anything Final Fantasy for my boyfriend. (he wears a L/XL.) He like FFVII game and the SPIRITS WiTHIN and ADVENT CHILDREN movies.

-FABRIC-I'm looking for ribbed knit fabrics-all colors. Felt-all shapes and sizes and colors. everything else-stars, hearts, pink, black, gray, etc.

THANK YOU!!!

-i would love love love you FOREVER if i could get a cable hat.  i would preferabbly like it in black and if not then in gray. i like these ones:
http://i15.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/96/45/a5_2.JPG
http://i23.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/6e/04/cd_2.JPG

about me: I'm 20 years old. i love pink. I love country music. i own a brand new 04 tundra. I live in California. I like dinosaurs, Stars, pink, Elvis, cowboys, country music (brooks and dunn, kenny chesney), Disney, TOY STORY-woody's my favorite, Nightmare before Christmas, Alice in wonderland, Pinocchio, and weird stuff.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005 01:16:00 AM by Pink_Dinosaur » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
mata
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005 03:04:45 AM »

Hi! I got approved, I'm so excited :-D

I live in ITALY.

Here are my 3 wishes (EDITED):

1. A tyvek wallet! But any material would be fine! I really do need a wallet!! A firm closure would be appreciated, since I will carry the wallet in my purse.. snap button, zipper, velcro, elastic.. whatever.

2. A duffel-type bag or large bag with handles and/or shoulder strap, to carry my quilting projects around or to to take on a picnic or small trip. I really like hawaiian style fabric, japanese prints, 70's prints, wool, corduroy, but anything is fine really!

3. 1" decorative buttons, or other cute decorative things, such as pins, hairclips, iron-ons, pincushion...

Thank you!  Cheesy

A little bit about myself! I am 29 and I live in Milano, Italy. I love everything japanese expecially sushi and wasabi.. mmhh.., kimono fabrics, indigo blue, origami, cute thingys, black cats (I have 2!), rodents, I love oriental style fabric, hawaiian prints, vintage 70's prints & materials, my favourite colour schemes at the moment are pink/black, pink/green, indigo blue/brown but I like all colours, except beige, white and maroon perhaps.  Roll Eyes I used to work with computers but at the moment I am finishing my maths degree (1 exam left.. yay!!). I love cooking, and eating.. hehe.. and I really love craftster. I'm so glad I found you guys!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005 02:16:27 PM by mata » THIS ROCKS   Logged

veludo
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2005 03:10:07 AM »

i am in portugal, europe

my wishes are:

1- stationary, anything that involves letter writing, letter sets, single envelopes, single sheets, stickers, pens, etc (my favourites are japanese/korean stationary, especially pool cool kawaii girl, q-lia little angel, sanrio hello kitty, q-lia riceball..., i also love miffy) thank you!!!

2- amigurumi, preferences are a cat, http://www.roxycraft.com/crochet_amigurumi_kitty_parts.htm, or a bunny but i also love this bear, http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=58338.msg556792#msg556792 THANK YOU!!

3- handspun yarn, enough to knit a scarf.

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 26 and i am a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black, grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown,...
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads,and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005 04:56:42 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2005 07:51:51 AM »

I live in Illinois, USA.  My wishes:

1. Peppermint anything!   This could be bath and body stuff (I love the full range, from soap to lotion to shower gel to perfume); sachets; candy; candles; even a purse or bag or jewelry or something with a red and white candy cane theme.  I like my peppermint extra strong - if you use flavor/scent, please overdo it!!  I'll love it!!

2. An anklet.   I would like something with playful charms/beads.  Ideas include Wild West, ducks, elephants, turtles, or anything whimsical.  Preferred length is 10 1/2 inches; adjustable would be great.
Thank you!!  I'm excited!!

3. A big purse.  All I ask is that it be large and have a shoulder strap - other than that, style is completely up to you.  One idea I've had is to do a burgundy-and-gold purse in velvet/brocade/tapestry/something else renaissance-ish, and then embellish it with little tassels, fancy trim, etc.  I would enjoy that, but I would also be pleased with whatever you would come up with.

I'm 27, single, Christian.  I love creative writing, drawing/painting, and renaissance faires.  I wear muted colors, and my favorites are rich browns, olive green, burgundy, and forest green.  I like a splash of hippie/boho/paisley, but not hardcore hippie culture.  I like historical Wild West, and I like Victorian stuff.  I don't care for cutesy (except in my anklet wish above) or bright/neon colors or sexy/edgy/provocative.

THANKS for considering me!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 08:50:00 AM by Writer78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2005 02:21:22 PM »

[color]Hi! I'm in Florida, USA.

I'd love -

1. A big fat surprise!

2. *Anything* English! I fell in love when I went over there. I love the Underground, the Tower Bridge, union jacks and the Beatles. And the houses and the street signs and tea and fish & chips...  Even if it's a book or magazine or street map about England, I'll love it!

3. Some kind of fluffy scarf. Believe it or not, it does get chilly in Florida. I love those soft scarves with the eyelash fabric, but I can't knit yet. I'm learning to. By the time I get the hang of it, it will be July.  THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CHOSE ME! :-)

I'm in my 30s, live in Florida. My style falls somewhere between 1940s and industrial punk -- love big band music as well as Skinny Puppy! Oh, and cats. I LOVE CATS!

I LOVE black, purple, gray, aquamarine.
The only colors I don't like are yellow, brown and fluorescents (positively no 1970s colors). Thank you and happy holidays!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 04:34:18 PM by lucy van pelt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Wear Eye-Catching Embellishments
3 Ways to Crush on Velvet
3 Leather Looks That Are Super-Sleek and Super-Chic
3 Ways to Wear a Camo Shirt
How to Dress for Extreme Heat
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...