A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 304,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geek Pride Swap Gallery!!  (Read 28917 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2005 09:41:15 PM »

Oh, how I wish I were a part of this swap.  And that I owned that cardigan.  Let's start round 2 yesterday! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Coyotelady
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2005 09:43:28 PM »

Everyone's stuff looks fantastic.  Now I have new ideas to try...hehe.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the frog.  He has a little pocket protector and clay pen...if I thought I could have fit it, I would have given him a calculator. Wink  I can't wait to check the mail tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll love everything Leylia. Smiley

I too would be interested in doing another geek swap.  I would definitely be up to it.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oops Creations
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2005 06:20:24 AM »

I couldn't quite see the computer wire bookmarks though... I wonder how they work... sounds interesting.

To answer your question GeekPride---- I made a computer wire bookmark by stripping an old cable (yes i have a wire stripper and various other tools, I can even make my own Cat5 cables) and pulling out the multicolor wire-- then just braided it.  it was so easy to work with-- there are so many ways to braid or twist it since it is so mallable.  I think I'm going to use it the wire for wire crochet necklaces for the next Geek Swap...everyone always has so many cables lying around.

I'm glad everyone liked the Floppy disk drive pencil holder.  yeah for open source crafting
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Coyotelady
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2005 02:11:45 PM »

Yay!  My package came from Leylia today and I absolutely LOVE it!! Grin  I had to go up to the apartment office to pick it up and the manager wanted to chit chat...I thought I was gonna jump out of my skin trying to get out of there graciously...hehe.  Leylia sent me purple 2d20 earrings which I already have on, something that looks like a game (I'm thinking that's what I needed the instructions for?  Wink), and an awesome awesome awesome purse.

Pictures to come soon.  Thank you so  much Leylia!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leylia

Given enough coffee, I could rule the world.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2005 03:39:17 PM »

Yay!  I'm glad you liked it all.  This was such a fun swap, and I think round two would be not only really fun, but very very interesting.

Everyone's stuff looks so awesome!  I've gotten a ton of ideas from the pictures already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kindness isn't dead.  Promise.

R.I.P. Brett (1982-2007)
Coyotelady
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2005 03:44:26 PM »

Tada!  The pictures!!

I just can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I can show people my nifty stuff...or at least for my fiance to come home from work. hehe

Thank you again Leylia.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
girlwonder
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2005 05:13:22 PM »

holy moly that's geeky!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
crazy_bc_jen
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2005 05:18:48 PM »

I covet those earrings!  If only I had pierced ears!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2005 05:31:06 PM »

I received my stuff from omyluckystars03!! Thank you soooooooooo much for all the super cool stuff! You must have spent so much time and effort into making my package.
First off, the one thing that I did not expect at all since it's so difficult and time consuming.. a kitty hat! It completely made my day and came just in time because it was snowing really hard when I was walking to my mailbox.

And what more, she put together a pattern book with pages and pages of instructions on how to crochet the coolest stuff! The instructions still scare me but now I have the will to learn!

AND, to help me start learning she included FOUR crochet hooks, a crochet magazine and yarn!

There's more! Her generosity doesn't end here! She also made me a super soft case for my camera with a really cool asian style button and included a CD full of fonts so I can create a logo for my future-online shop!

Brittany, you are the BEST! Thank you so much!
(sorry for the excessive !! usage, I'm just so excited).   Grin
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005 10:29:23 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
girlwonder
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2005 05:42:11 PM »

I <3 that hat!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Dancing Wire Figure - Part 3
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 4
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 3
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 2
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...