A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,533
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Artist Trading Card Swap - Australia and New Zealand Incl. The rest of the world  (Read 613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ElvenOne
She's and Odd One That One...

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2005 03:40:11 PM »

I saw the recently done Artist Trading Card Swap, and wanted to do it too, Unfortunatley i was too late and couldnt... but all the cards were so good... I'd love to see another one run by someone (i cant i havent done a swap yet)

I said Australia and New Zealand, cause id like to get more of each involved, everyone else should do it too, but, it seems there is an excess of non aust/NZ people, not that thats a bad thing cause its a non Aust/Nz site. But, I'd love to see fellow Aussies involved... and also our close "cousins" from NZ.

Any one interested...Huh

You can see the gallery here>> http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=57143.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
craft_t_chic
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005 04:12:05 PM »

I'm from the "rest of the world" but I'd love to be included...I'm having fun with this whole ATC thing! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
ElvenOne

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005 04:15:16 PM »

Yay WooHoo (lol) Someone else...  Smiley Smiley I only mentioned the Aust. & NZ. cause you dont see That many of them around.... I'd organise... But i havent been in a swap before... I guess we gotta wait till we get some more interest... hopefully there is some... I was sad i Missed out on the last round....!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
Ditsy
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005 08:02:02 AM »

Pencil me in for a possible.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005 07:55:00 AM by Ditsy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
yunnie
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005 01:49:03 PM »

i'm interested, but lol i'm new to the whole ATC thing. does the card have to be a certain size? do u only design it on one side? i just read the swap rules and it seems pretty straight forward Smiley
oh oh oh if this swap starts soon, i might be able to use one of them cool king kong stamps!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ElvenOne

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005 02:09:10 PM »

*dances* Two, (ohk, so one maybe) more, which makes four.... Im in my first swap at the moment... So i can organise (I think thats how it works) once thats done, And we might see if any more join too...

I loved making the ATC's I just made for the Holiday swap. The only thing is, cause they are my first... Im not sure if they are alright. So, yunnie, I cant really answer your question.  But will try to as soon as possible...

Also, I might change the name a bit.... Not Sure depends on how many people have a look - see Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
kika62

Red is my favorite color.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006 11:25:38 AM »

I've only done a private ATC swap (2 cards), so's pretty new to this.  Count me in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"What would you do with a brain if you had one?" - Dorothy to the Scarecrow

http://jessidesigns.blogspot.com
http://jessidesigns.etsy.com
jessidesigns1@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Reflected Text Effect in Photoshop
Image Reflection in Photoshop - Tutorial
Simple Text Effect in Photoshop - Tutorial
Text Reflection Effect in Photoshop - Tutorial
How to Use the Rule of Thirds
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...