I made a new top today!! yay!! I haven't sewn in SO long, it was quite exciting to do it again.
Anyhow, I've had this idea ever since I got the original t-shirt...
I got a black oversized t-shirt from a family member a few years ago, on the front is some music note/image and the back says Stella Atrois Music. I had cut from it before (because I needed black fabric) but I always had the idea to make it into a tube top of sorts - I just needed red fabric. Well today I decided to sew something, I went through all my boxes of fabric stash and found an old red shirt that was perfect...so without further adieu, here is it:
What is says on the back
And then we come to the different options, I added a few string/bands - originally with the idea of having a plait going from the front to the back but then I realised that it would be too wide, so I was left with 3 strands, and nothing to do with them. Then I got creative and started trying things.
This is how the shirt is on its own, I only sewed one strand to it.
Here are a few options when I added the other 2 strands
This is how I'm wearing it now:
Oh and it can,technically, be worn back to front too.
Don't say I didn't warn you about the photos, I have already re-sized them, but if they are still an issue - let me know an I will re-size them even smaller.
C&C Welcome, let me know what you think.