A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,787
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty & Tare Panda Swap Gallery  (Read 6014 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: November 18, 2005 06:39:18 AM »

Post pictures of your Sanrio and San-X Goodies when you receive them!!!  Cheesy 

The link for the Hello Kitty & Tare Panda Swap is as follows:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59924.msg566058#msg566058
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
girlwonder
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005 10:37:35 AM »

can't wait to see!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
pibbgirl
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005 11:22:06 AM »

Here are the great things I received from loves2experiment yesterday!  Sorry about the flash glare, I wasn't in the best of lighting. 

She made a pretty pouch, a matching wallet, and marble magnets and included some cute hello kitty stickers, a notebook, staples, and a iron on patch:

inside of the wallet:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nasty_wench
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005 11:24:02 AM »

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shoppe: Blissed Out! by sharon-lizette designs.
http://www.sharonlizette.etsy.com

My craft, travel and vegan delites blog. Stop by and say hi!
http://nastywench.blogspot.com
girlwonder
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005 11:27:21 AM »

that stuff is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005 07:35:27 PM »

nasty_wench and girlwonder, thanks Smiley  Now I'm waiting impatiently patiently to see the rest of the stuff!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
monoped
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005 07:41:56 PM »

lurks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005 07:42:13 PM »

Hello Kitty stuff is so cute.  I am also waiting patiently for my stuff.  Let's see three days shipping.  Making it Friday.  Is post office working friday?  May have to stay home and wait for the package. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005 07:47:33 PM »

*marks Friday on my calendar*  I'm definitely looking forward to Friday now Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
penguino
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005 07:51:42 PM »

I don't have to work Friday.  Let's see check the ad for Michaels and JoAnn for craft stuff. Cheesy  And shop in the morning and home in the afternoon and wait for the package and post on craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frenchkitty83
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005 08:34:10 PM »

hi, heres the hello kitty goods that i sent punkuinc!

I learned how to bead loom to make this VERY time consuming hello kitty bracelet

Here is everything together, you can see the address labels i made for her

Out of my stationary stash

Here is some neat stuff i found off sanario.com, you can make your own enevelopes!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005 08:37:37 PM by frenchkitty83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005 08:52:01 PM »

The hello kitty bracket is so cute.  I saw that pattern before I don't know how to use the bead loom.  Is it difficult?  All the stuff looks great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005 03:05:35 AM »

frenchkitty83, the beaded bracelet is gorgeous!!! Shocked  It looks like it took a lot of time (not to mention patience!) to complete.  Nice work! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
frenchkitty83
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005 07:28:06 AM »

i had never used a bead loom before this project. So it was a lil difficult at first, stringing the strings was pretty hard for me to do- had to have some help actually, lol. But i got the hang of it pretty fast. There was a lil bit of an error in it, her bow faces the wrong direction on two of the kittys- i ran out of string and when i went back it messed it up. Cant be perfect! lol. I already started one for myself  Grin seems to be going much smoother.

Now the hard part.. waiting for mine to arrive! i hope my swap partner put as much love in her items as i did, my last swap partner was horrible  Sad

I cant wait to see what everyone else crafted!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005 08:10:26 AM »

I'm sure that punkyouinc will take good care of you Smiley  Quite a few packages have already been mailed out, so we should be seeing more Sanrio and San-X goodies soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
penguino
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005 02:56:46 PM »

i had never used a bead loom before this project. So it was a lil difficult at first, stringing the strings was pretty hard for me to do- had to have some help actually, lol. But i got the hang of it pretty fast. There was a lil bit of an error in it, her bow faces the wrong direction on two of the kittys- i ran out of string and when i went back it messed it up. Cant be perfect! lol. I already started one for myself  Grin seems to be going much smoother.

Now the hard part.. waiting for mine to arrive! i hope my swap partner put as much love in her items as i did, my last swap partner was horrible  Sad

I cant wait to see what everyone else crafted!!!

Well I was flaked on the last hello kitty swap.  Luckily I had some great swap angels.  So now when there is a call for swap angel and I can make the stuff and I am not busy, I will make stuff for it.

There is usually a sign when you think someone will flake, like lack of communication and so on.  You also get a bad vibe from them too.  I think we will have a great hello kitty swap.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005 04:31:28 PM »

Well I get off work early today.   Smiley  So happy.  And I receive the package from macaulkv.  Even happier.   Grin  The stuffs are awesome.

I received a hello kitty head scarf, my melody pez dispenser, sanrio gums, a hello kitty pouch, notepads, friendship bracelets, tare panda and tuxedosam marble magnets, tare panda and tuxedosam stationary.  Thank you. 

I love everything especially the tuxedosam stuff.  The gum is disappearing fast.  The magnets are on the fridge with the other penguin magnet collection.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005 07:19:42 PM »

Well I was flaked on the last hello kitty swap.  Luckily I had some great swap angels.  So now when there is a call for swap angel and I can make the stuff and I am not busy, I will make stuff for it.

There is usually a sign when you think someone will flake, like lack of communication and so on.  You also get a bad vibe from them too.  I think we will have a great hello kitty swap.   Smiley

penguino, I'm sorry to hear that you had the unfortunate experience of being flaked on Sad  That sucks.  I share your optimism that this willl be a terrific flake-free swap...because everyone has checked in with their partners or posted on the swap thread!  And I'm glad that your swap partner took good care of you duing this swap Smiley

macaulkv, that is one heck of a package you put together for penguino.  Kudos!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005 07:36:18 PM »

*ahem*  I've received my swap goodies from pibbgirl!!!  We had an unexpected 4 inches of snow today and I almost decided not to check my mailbox.  Boy am I glad I did Wink

She made me a wonderful light pink Hello Kitty tote with a silky purple Hello Kitty print lining.  I'm pretty useless when it comes to sewing with smooth fabrics so I'm definitely in awe Smiley  The Tare Panda zipper pouch is simply adorable!  pibbgirl, thanks for a wonderful swap!    
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011 07:46:43 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
macaulkv
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005 11:41:44 PM »

holy crap, that was fast! i'm sorry to hear you were flaked on in the last swap but i'm glad to have been your partner for this round. :-)

Well I get off work early today.   Smiley  So happy.  And I receive the package from macaulkv.  Even happier.   Grin  The stuffs are awesome.

I received a hello kitty head scarf, my melody pez dispenser, sanrio gums, a hello kitty pouch, notepads, friendship bracelets, tare panda and tuxedosam marble magnets, tare panda and tuxedosam stationary.  Thank you. 

I love everything especially the tuxedosam stuff.  The gum is disappearing fast.  The magnets are on the fridge with the other penguin magnet collection.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
macaulkv
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005 11:43:23 PM »

i so WANT that tare panda zipper pouch! excellent work pibbgirl! that is very cute!

*ahem*  I've received my swap goodies from pibbgirl!!!  We had an unexpected 4 inches of snow today and I almost decided not to check my mailbox.  Boy am I glad I did Wink

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/38236Theresa.jpg

She made me a wonderful light pink Hello Kitty tote with a silky purple Hello Kitty print lining.  I'm pretty useless when it comes to sewing with smooth fabrics so I'm definitely in awe Smiley  The Tare Panda zipper pouch is simply adorable!  pibbgirl, thanks for a wonderful swap!     
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011 07:46:57 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged
macaulkv
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005 11:44:55 PM »

hey thanks! i'm glad you organized a round two because i was lusting after the first round. this swap was so much fun!

macaulkv, that is one heck of a package you put together for penguino. Kudos!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005 09:51:43 AM »

hey thanks! i'm glad you organized a round two because i was lusting after the first round. this swap was so much fun!

It was my pleasure to do that Cheesy  Now I can't wait to see the awesome stuff penguino made for ya!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
frenchkitty83
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005 07:28:37 PM »

how did u get the images on the fabric? or was it already on there?

i so WANT that tare panda zipper pouch! excellent work pibbgirl! that is very cute!

*ahem*  I've received my swap goodies from pibbgirl!!!  We had an unexpected 4 inches of snow today and I almost decided not to check my mailbox.  Boy am I glad I did Wink

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/38236Theresa.jpg

She made me a wonderful light pink Hello Kitty tote with a silky purple Hello Kitty print lining.  I'm pretty useless when it comes to sewing with smooth fabrics so I'm definitely in awe Smiley  The Tare Panda zipper pouch is simply adorable!  pibbgirl, thanks for a wonderful swap!     
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011 07:46:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pibbgirl
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005 08:44:21 PM »

how did u get the images on the fabric? or was it already on there?

I used iron ons for dark fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frenchkitty83
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005 04:44:17 AM »

wow that stuff works pretty good! ill have to try that out..maybe next project, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
macaulkv
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005 06:30:45 PM »

i got my package from penguino today! yea! i love everything she sent! here's a shot of all the goodies:

she sent me:
a 2006 calendar (laminated so i'm gonna use this as my mouse pad starting jan)
two shrinky-dinks necklaces with my fave sanrio characters hello kitty & badtz maru
plenty of chrismas gift tags (yea, don't have to buy this year)
a super-cute badtz maru felt stuffie (i love stuffies but can't make them myself so this is my fave thing)
a homemade sanrio pocket notebook (very clever)
a chococate pocket notebook
a small travel alarm clock w/ a hello kitty background
a cool zipper pouch made with christmas hello kitty fabric
a stuffed heart-shaped christmas ornament
four hello kitty glass magnets (these are already on the fridge!)
and some hello kitty bandaids (how cute!)

thanks so much for a great swap package penguino!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
digitalmaven
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005 07:41:36 PM »

I received my package of swap goodies from mistress_batty today, and inside were a lovely handmade bag, a memo pad, and a pin.  Here are the pics:

The bag is made of nice, warm fleece, and it's so well-done!  I really like the zig-zag style stitching as a detail too.

I'll wait to see if she posts pics of what I sent her, but otherwise I can post a few I took before sending Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005 10:47:05 PM »

Wow.  penguino did send you a terrific assortment of goodies, macaulkv!  The Badtz Maru stuffie was hand-made?!?  Too cute Smiley

Oooh, I want that bag, sugarblossom Wink  Okay, I can't tell, but what Sanrio or San-X did mistress_batty have on the front of the bag? 

I'm off to update the sent/received status on the first page of the original swap thread!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
digitalmaven
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2005 11:52:22 PM »

Oooh, I want that bag, sugarblossom Wink  Okay, I can't tell, but what Sanrio or San-X did mistress_batty have on the front of the bag? 

It's "Yoguru-kun" from San-X.  Here's a link to the page on their site that shows more of him:

http://www.san-x.co.jp/newcha/new102.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005 05:55:25 AM »

Thanks for the info sugarblossom...I would never have figured that they were blobs of yogurt Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
penguino
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2005 09:44:54 AM »

i got my package from penguino today! yea! i love everything she sent! here's a shot of all the goodies:

she sent me:
a 2006 calendar (laminated so i'm gonna use this as my mouse pad starting jan)
two shrinky-dinks necklaces with my fave sanrio characters hello kitty & badtz maru
plenty of chrismas gift tags (yea, don't have to buy this year)
a super-cute badtz maru felt stuffie (i love stuffies but can't make them myself so this is my fave thing)
a homemade sanrio pocket notebook (very clever)
a chococate pocket notebook
a small travel alarm clock w/ a hello kitty background
a cool zipper pouch made with christmas hello kitty fabric
a stuffed heart-shaped christmas ornament
four hello kitty glass magnets (these are already on the fridge!)
and some hello kitty bandaids (how cute!)

thanks so much for a great swap package penguino!

I am glad that you like the goodies.  I try not to send the same stuff as the last hello kitty swap.  I make myself a hello kitty zipper pouch too because I like it so much.  I am also glad that you like the stuffy.

Wow.  penguino did send you a terrific assortment of goodies, macaulkv!  The Badtz Maru stuffie was hand-made?!?  Too cute Smiley

Thank you.  I hand-made the Badz Maru stuffie.  It is actually pretty easy since it is only three color.  I found an image that I like and then enlarge it (like in microsoft word).  Print it out three times and then cut out the body (black), the eye and tummy (white) and finally feet (yellow).  I sew them together like how japanese felt stuffy is made, using whip stitches and glue the eye and tummy on using fabric glue.  I find this easier then the other method of sewing inside out and such.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frenchkitty83
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2005 10:22:36 AM »

i hope my hello kitty items come soon, im getting anxious seeing all this fun stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2005 11:43:36 AM »

Thank you.  I hand-made the Badz Maru stuffie.  It is actually pretty easy since it is only three color.  I found an image that I like and then enlarge it (like in microsoft word).  Print it out three times and then cut out the body (black), the eye and tummy (white) and finally feet (yellow).  I sew them together like how japanese felt stuffy is made, using whip stitches and glue the eye and tummy on using fabric glue.  I find this easier then the other method of sewing inside out and such.

I've used the same method for making appliques but I've not tried to make stuffies...will definitely have to add this to my list of things to do Cheesy 

i hope my hello kitty items come soon, im getting anxious seeing all this fun stuff!

I'm rooting for you to get some Hello Kitty goodies soon too Smiley 

Okay...this is totally unrelated to the swap gallery, but I'm excited anyway.  I stopped by a local toy store yesterday to buy Christmas presents for my nephew and guess what?  They had Hello Kitty Shrinky Dinks-type kits for $9.99!  The kit had 30 pre-printed plastic sheets to color, miscellaneous craft components and an 'oven' to bake the plastic sheets.  I bought one, much to the amusement of my friend (guys just don't get it do they?).  Just thought I'd share that info in case someone else might like to go get one Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
penguino
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2005 11:58:14 AM »

Okay...this is totally unrelated to the swap gallery, but I'm excited anyway.  I stopped by a local toy store yesterday to buy Christmas presents for my nephew and guess what?  They had Hello Kitty Shrinky Dinks-type kits for $9.99!  The kit had 30 pre-printed plastic sheets to color, miscellaneous craft components and an 'oven' to bake the plastic sheets.  I bought one, much to the amusement of my friend (guys just don't get it do they?).  Just thought I'd share that info in case someone else might like to go get one Wink

Which toy store?  I want one of this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005 12:15:29 PM »

I got it at K B Toys Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
penguino
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2005 12:17:29 PM »

What is the name of the kit?  I think I need to run to the mall ... to pick up some hello kitty shrinky dinks kit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2005 03:43:23 PM »

It's a pink box and the cover reads "Hello Kitty Shrink Art Oven" and per the box description, it has the following goodies in it:

Molding Oven, Cooling Fan, 86 Shrinks, 8 Colored Pencils, Spatula, Baking Tray, Pencil Sharpener, 3 Suction Cups, 5 Cards, Magnets, 3 Key Rings, 3 Pin Backs, 8 Hooks, String, Charms, Stickers, Pony Beads, Glue and Illustrated Instructions.   

I think that most of the extras are kinda cheesy (since they're intended for kids...) but I was willing to pay for the oven and the 30 or so sheets of shrinky dinks sheets Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2005 07:56:53 AM »

My original post with pictures is one of the ones that got eaten, but I want everyone to see the goodies I got from girlwonder, so here they are again:

Here's everything: a journal, a necklace, a pin, and a slew of Sanrio stationery.

A close-up of the necklace and pin:

A close-up of the journal:

I LOVE the journal. I told girlwonder I loved the punky HK stuff at Hot Topic, so she made HK punky for the journal. I don't know if you can really tell from the picture, but the HK picture is in a recessed space in the cover with some clear plastic over it. In the space between the picture and the plastic, there are free-floating saftey pins. So cool.

Thanks again, girlwonder!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
girlwonder
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2005 12:11:00 PM »

Yay! I
m so glad you liked it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2005 09:55:26 PM »

Nice work, girlwonder Smiley  I think everyone has received at this point.  I don't think I've seen pictures of everyone's crafted items though!  If you know your partners have received and not posted pictures, feel free to post pictures of the stuff you made if you have pictures of the items! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
mistress_batty

Batty Bat Bat

happy hookin' mistress

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2005 11:46:21 AM »

I sitll have photos to post of the goodies I recieved.....sorry I haven't posted them yet. the term just ended with school so I can finally get thigns for craftster done. i feel so bad for hte delay. pictures soon, i promise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2005 03:04:41 PM »

Yeah, i know how the end of term gets...just plain crazy!  Glad to hear you're done Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2005 07:29:35 PM »

Here's the stuff I sent girlwonder:

A Chococat tote

A Chococat necklace

And a Landry box

I got a little experimental with these - the tote was my second stenciling project ever, and the necklace was my first go at polymer clay. The Landry box really didn't turn out the way I planned, but I think it was mostly OK. I hope girlwonder likes her stuff Wink.

Alison
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2005 07:53:49 PM »

redheadedali, the chococat and landry items are beautiful!  You did good with your first polymer clay attempt Smiley  Is the landry box stencilled too?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
girlwonder
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2005 05:59:16 PM »

OH I LOVE my stuff! I use the tote everyday. I thought I would use it for grocery shopping at the local farmers market but instead I've been using it to transport my artwork for my final critiques all week...it worked out great. it fits all my little sculptures great! Thank you!!! and thanks for posting pics...I've had some trouble with my camera lately. I was able to post some pics I took a while ago of some stuff I made but not any new stuff...so Yay...great stuff and great pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

mistress_batty

Batty Bat Bat

happy hookin' mistress

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2005 03:38:21 PM »

Sorry it took so long to post pictures! Here's what I recieved from Sugarblossom.

A handmade Hello Kitty pillow, a drawstring H.K. bag, and a little H.K. dollhouse cabinet. <3 I also recieved a few sheets of stationary and some mini envelopes. Sorry I didn't get those in the picture.
 I love everything! Thanks so much Sugarblossom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006 04:36:48 AM »

That pillow is so cute...I love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Winter Market 2014
macaulkv
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006 08:46:05 PM »

Sorry it took so long to post pictures! Here's what I recieved from Sugarblossom.

Ack! That pillow is soo great! (covet)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
One Great Truth Book Trailer
Alison Larkin Talks About The English American
Meet Author Aryn Kyle
Happy For No Reason Book Trailer
Alan Katz Reveals His Previous Occupation
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...