A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One tiny thing swap 2  (Read 17785 times)
Tags for this thread: one_tiny_thing_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SillyLittleSquirrels

Coco says: Adopt a dog from your local shelter!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2005 02:42:46 PM »

I'm crossing my fingers that my person has recieved! *mumbles* the stupid delays from customs and stuff...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And those seen dancing were thought insane by those that could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
Nutella

In a free knitting pattern kind of way.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2005 03:22:54 PM »

I got my pin from Poppysmum!!! It is so fantastic!!!!!! I showed it off to everyone I could find just as soon as it arrived and I can't wait to wear it everywhere I go.

First, it arrived in a coffee grounds bag, which had very cool labeling on it. Inside was a tiny litle jewelry box with a japanese stamp of some sort on it- a little wood elf appears to be playing a flute! Inside was a piece of cloth tied with a bobble of silver. Unwrapping that, I found the most gloriously tiny brooch! The back of the base is about the same size as a US quarter. I've included a dime (around 17mm) in the photograph with the pin for size comparison.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty bandwagon: http://wists.com/?q=nutellanutterson

I'm walking and raising funds in support of AIDS Project Los Angeles: http://aidswalklosangeles2007.kintera.org/kejreeves
kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2005 05:01:45 PM »

I got my package from SewPixie on Tuesday while Craftster was down.  I love it!  it's this little triangle zippered coin purse thing.  she went crazy with the decoration.  Smiley  it was a zipper pull, and sequins, and embroidered flowers with a little ribbon flower.  it's so pretty.  Smiley

it's so pretty!  thank you.  if you have pics, do post; I can't get pics for a while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppysmum

Mei has arrived! Pic ASAP...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2005 06:02:20 PM »

My OTT arrived yesterday... Nutella I just love it! It's a gorgeous knitted poppy pin! It's red & the stitches are soooo tiny. It has a fabulous beaded black centre. I'm taking Poppy to the Midwife today for her monthly check so I'll wear it there & get some action shots...stay tuned!

Oh yes, I'm really happy that you like your OTT too! Grin

Later that evening...: "Oh POO!" I'm sorry Nutella but I'm having trouble posting pics. Sad I'll have those action shots up asap! Thanks so much for posting yours. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005 03:42:39 AM by poppysmum » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2005 06:05:35 PM »

I receved my packages. Thank you CraftyZary and Thumbelina!!! I love them and will post pics this weekend. I got a candle with a sculpty sculpture on the lid and a mini stationary set. So darling!!!!!!! I love them both!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
Nutella

In a free knitting pattern kind of way.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2005 07:24:50 PM »

Oh, I'm so glad it arrived and that you like it!

I have one picture of it that I can post here for you... it sort of shows how small it is (again with a dime!) But, of course, I'd much rather see action shots!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty bandwagon: http://wists.com/?q=nutellanutterson

I'm walking and raising funds in support of AIDS Project Los Angeles: http://aidswalklosangeles2007.kintera.org/kejreeves
DevilDoll
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2005 09:56:59 PM »

Here are some pix of the way groovy clay n' tin monster box that Writer78 sent me:

Can you believe that she rolled out each an every one of his "hairs" individually from clay!!??  I love it to death and have it sitting on my desk where I can look at it - it's so dang cute!! Still haven't decided what to put in his belly yet.. maybe cool looking stamps that I pull off of stuff for future craftiness.

Super duper huge thanks to writer78 for being such an AWESOME craft diva, and for bringing be into the world of swaps!!! I love my monster!!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 02:50:42 AM by DevilDoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2005 12:33:32 AM »

Hi I recieved my tiny thing from DsgndbyRJ. It is lovely, a key tag. However cant get craftster to let me upload the pic so maybe she can post the pic. I will keep trying but it keeps saying error.
cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyZary
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2005 02:24:59 AM »

wow! all the pins are wonderful!  Shocked  and the monster box is awesome! You did again a great job writer78!

And I received a wonderful tiny coin purse from PinkMafia that I absolutely LOOOOVE!!! It is black with felt embellishments in many beautiful vibrant colors, sooo beautiful! Pics to come later today....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2005 06:52:15 AM »

Super duper huge thanks to writer78 for being such an AWESOME craft diva, and forbringing be into the world of swaps!!! I love my monster!!

I'm so glad you had fun, DevilDoll!!  I have been such a fangirl about your crafts; thank you for agreeing to come swap (instead of being freaked out by my, um, enthusiasm!)   Wink  I will treasure my little Victorian tin, and I will keep an eye on your Craftster posts in the future so that next time you make something I HAVE to have, I can badger you into another swap!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Find the Right Bathing Suit for Your Body Type
DIY: Ombré Shirt
Dress Like an Oscar Star For Much Less
How to Wear the Shirting Trend
Celebs Switch Gowns for Vanity Fair Party
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...