A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,653
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Eddie Izzard Swap Gallery  (Read 4711 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005 06:39:06 PM »

OMG, how did I miss this?!?! I've gotta keep watching to see what else comes in.

Alison
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
wasabipeasrule

Nuffin' but muffins

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2005 09:45:15 AM »

I got my package from MorningStar yesterday! It is, if I may say so, fantabulous. She painted me a little bag with lots of eddie quotes (awesome paint job by the way... I was impressed.) I had also said that I really wanted something crocheted, so she made me a wristlet and a panta, not to mention sent me a ton of yarn and my very own crochet hook so I could do some on my own! She even included instructions and (neatly labeled) stitch samples. Thank you so much, MorningStar! ::hugs package::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Um, hi everyone, I'm sarah, and I'm a craftaholic...
quack
the wooley duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005 04:44:57 PM »

Okay so after finally getting over a mystery illness I mailed PimpernelSmith's package tonight. I can only hope it's worth the wait. My sister thinks it is but she may be biased as she helped me with some of the details.

PimpernelSmith is an awesome swap partner, by the way! I got some great stuff which I need to photograph and post. And, she's awesome for being so understanding about how long her package was taking. So if any of you get her for a partner in a future swap - make awesome stuff for her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PimpernelSmith
I'm sooo over due to get over an ocean...*waves at far away places*

Jack of all Crafts -- Master of None

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005 12:22:10 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I HAVE AN EDDIE IZZARD KEN DOLL!!

It is SOOOOO friggin' cool!  Charity -- please say you have a picture of it you can post because the others need to see him!

Quack's package arrived today, and it was entirely worth the wait!  She made this great model cake that is also a trinket box; it says "Tea and cake or death" on the outside, and "Do they want tea?" on the inside.  I'm thinking of taking it to work and keeping my stash of tea bags in it.  Then was a picture frame magnet with the EI quote "Are you happy with your wash?". And then the truly amazing doll!

Quack somehow modified what I assume was originally some sort of Ken doll into an Eddie doll, and did it so convincingly that at first I thought she had actually Found and BOUGHT an Eddie doll.  But she actually MADE it!  He has blue eyeliner, and make-up, and shiny 'leather' trousers, and platform shoes, and a headset microphone, and even Eddie's own sparkle-mesh t-shirt thing that he wears in Definate Article.  To add to the wonder, Eddie also came with his own personal bottle of "freshly squeezed mango juice" and a container of "squeezable jam"!  All contained in the customized Izzard Doll box.

THANK YOU QUACK!   Cheesy This swap was such a blast!

yes, that was an insane number of exclamation points to use, but if Quack gets the chance to post picture of her work you will all see that the !!!s were totally appropriate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.Dave Barry
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2005 12:31:44 PM »

i have to see pics of this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
PimpernelSmith
I'm sooo over due to get over an ocean...*waves at far away places*

Jack of all Crafts -- Master of None

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005 11:25:31 PM »

Wink

Well, I hope you are all satisfied.  Undecided
 See the time? It is after 1:00 a.m! Why am I still up? Am I working on the insane number of Christmas gifts I need to make? Huh  NO!
 I am totally obsessed with my new Sims character Freddie Cizzard!
This would not have happened if my BF hadn't looked at the doll Quack modified, praised it, then observed: "You know, it's odd that you haven't tried to make and Eddie Sim...."

I may never sleep again....

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.Dave Barry
allisone

a plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005 11:25:25 AM »

Okay so I haven't actually got the package yet (nor has PearsonChick received mine - Stupid customs, stupid post office)... so more pics to come ... but
How cool is it that one of the things that she made for me is a featured project??
*much applause*
It is really awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing the tute. Absolute genius.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005 03:27:57 PM »

Wahoo. Sweetttart3 is the best partner ever. My package arrived today. I went Christmas shopping in my brand new "I *heart* evil giraffes" shirt (I love the "W" on the back!), "Tea and cake or death?" scarf and Eddie handbag! I also got a necklace with a "cup of coffee" bead, a "I'm covered in bees!" case for my glasses and a "Mrs Badcrumble" bracelet! Smiley I was amazed! It's all FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! I really hope you have pictures because my digi cam is shagged!

(Okay, kind of worried here...you should definitely have gotten your package first! *bites nails*)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Sweetttart3

Tea and Cake or Death

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005 08:42:27 PM »

I am so glad you like everything. I am kinda worried that you package still hasn't come yet either. I'm just hoping that it's just slow due to the holidays and not lost Cry. Hopefully it will be here soon.
Here's the stuff I sent.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damn the man, Save the Empire!

http://www.wists.com/Sweetttart3

I wanna personal swap!
Sweetttart3

Tea and Cake or Death

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005 06:36:55 PM »

Yea!!!!! Cheesy I got my package when tonight when I got home. I am a very happy girl! Warning- lots of pics.
A handbag with a brick in it.

The bee bag and bee foam stickers.

The evil giraffe. He is sooo cute! Kiss

The cake or death phone cozie. I really needed one of these!

And Crazy Eddie's Babies on spikes
And just in time for Christmas! Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005 12:14:15 PM by Sweetttart3 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damn the man, Save the Empire!

http://www.wists.com/Sweetttart3

I wanna personal swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
FIRST LOOK: Mara Hoffman - Resort 2016 - Miami Swim Week
FIRST LOOK: Hernán Zajar - Spring/Summer 2016 - Miami Swim Week
FIRST LOOK: Malai - Spring/Summer 2016 - Miami Swim Week
5 Makeup Hacks to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review
Latest Blog Articles
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie
Magical Miniatures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...