A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
422 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Christmas Swap (US & Canada) Gallery  (Read 13200 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

greenveggie
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2005 11:23:26 AM »

I'm so glad the sushi was liked.  They were the only part that I wasn't sure about.  But I thought it would be funny to have a sushi pot holder.  I had a minor sushi obsession before, but Craftster has definitely made it worse. 
Yay.  I love swaps. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tofuttibreak
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2005 01:00:11 PM »

I love the sushi crafts as well! I know that if has nothing to do with Christmas, but I found the link to this paper clay sushi tutorial in a blog that I read and I've been meaning to make some.

http://park2.wakwak.com/~pine/studio/howto/index.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lawyer2b
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2005 07:31:58 PM »

I really don't think that you should delete your account mommiemed. Just because the two of you didn't work out as partners doesn't mean that each of your packages wouldn't have been great to someone else.

I was unhappy with my package, I have the right to complain about it. I saw those things your friends sent you to put into my package, they were very obviously things they just wanted to get rid of and one said it was a "free sample." I've seen that stuff happen in swaps before and hoped it wouldn't to me. Oh, and great touch on pulling out the guilt. Sob stories don't work on me and they ARE NOT an excuse.
Sorry for being a bitch, but I've had enough of this.

And I really don't mean to be rude at all, but I think that if you're unhappy with your swap package you should deal with it privately through pms to your partner and the organizer. I know that I would hate to have my package critiqued in public. I don't think that I really sent The Littlest Ninja something from her list and I certainly didn't send her as much as some others sent their partners, but that doesn't mean that I didn't put thought into what I sent.

(BTW: Everyone should feel free to completely disregard my opinions! I'm not trying to make anyone angry.
If you don't like them, just ignore me!)

I have a friend that knows mommiemed? Is that right? Anywho, no one knows anything about her, she doesn't like to fight or complain. I am sorry that she left she is the reason why I came to this site, she praises it and everyone in it.  I just know that she does her best. I cannot explain right now .  I have gotten things from her in the past , and have loved them, not from here since I am a newbie and all, but I just wish all of this would just disappear. My buddy told me she was so upset, that she had never went through this before on here. I cannot believe she left. Anywho, I am so glad to meet all of you, I will hopefully get to know each and everyone of you throughout the year.
"lawyer2b"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
greenveggie
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2005 07:33:34 PM »

What do you mean sushi has nothing to do with Christmas? It comes in red (tuna) and green (wasabi or that fake green grass stuff).  Wink

Ah, so fun to read something positive and holiday like...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heide
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2005 12:24:08 PM »

Ah, so fun to read something positive and holiday like...

I agree -- less drama, more x-mas sushi!  Wink

Beadgirl, I hope you get my package soon...  Just found out that my husband left the USPS tracking number in his pants pocket when he did laundry this weekend (sounds like a lame "dog-ate-my-homework" excuse, I know, but it's true!!!).  Great.  So now I'm just praying to the powers that be that your package won't fall victim to all the horrible things that the post office is notorious this time of year...  Keeping my fingers (and toes and eyes and legs) crossed...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tofuttibreak
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2005 09:32:49 AM »

What do you mean sushi has nothing to do with Christmas? It comes in red (tuna) and green (wasabi or that fake green grass stuff).

You (and my lunch yesterday) inspired me to make a wasabi ornament. I should have had a little tree with food ornaments for the kitchen counter...maybe next year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heide
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2005 10:02:01 AM »

What do you mean sushi has nothing to do with Christmas? It comes in red (tuna) and green (wasabi or that fake green grass stuff).

You (and my lunch yesterday) inspired me to make a wasabi ornament. I should have had a little tree with food ornaments for the kitchen counter...maybe next year.

Have you been reading about Hillary's kitchn tree over at Wee Wonderfuls?  She's brilliant:
http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/2005/12/for_my_kitchen_.html#more
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tofuttibreak
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2005 10:06:11 AM »

Oh, I know! I read her blog all of the time--everything she makes is so nice!
I loved the cottonball ornaments. I wanted to make some, but I ran out of time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewingLori
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2005 10:42:53 AM »

I received my package from MIsstress_Batty and it was wonderful.

I'll try to post pics after I open my surprise so you can see her great creations.

1. an entire fistful of sparkly snow ornaments
2. 2 hand-stampled Christmas Cards
3. a blue stocking with white snowflakes embroidered on it
4. a cute little package wrapped in Christmas material that I can use later - Can't wait to see what is inside!!

Thanks again Misstress_Batty for a wonderful package. This has been a great swap!

Merry Christmas!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cosmicjacuzzi

We all float face down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2005 03:31:49 PM »

I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me when I got back from the French Holiday Party today.

Serendipity Crafts sent me a package that I was not expecting!

Everything in the envelope.

The AMAZING little tile ornament with my name on it!

Pin and earrings. Look at them! They are little snowmen studs!

Let me just tell you...getting this made my day. Everything was so creative and I could tell that time was certainly put into the stuff.

Thank you!

You will be receiving a Christmas card soon, Serendipity Crafts =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kylie Jenner Makeup Tutorial
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
Hunting for Halloween Costumes in Hong Kong
The Look of Stella McCartney Spring 2015
Best Bronzing Tips for Fall
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...