A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing wish swap 3  (Read 25290 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2005 02:08:26 AM »

Hertrigger sent me a ziploc baggie of wonderful skull beads a couple of weeks ago but I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance until now to even photograph them.  I just made these cute earrings with the skull beads.

Thanks hertrigger,  these are perfect.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011 01:37:48 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
shsupernova
funny love

your chopsticks dance will win over his heart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2005 04:34:56 AM »

thanks so much everyone for the compliments on the veggies!  they were a lot of fun to make.

Those veggies are CRAZY!  I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the talent it took to crochet broccoli that looks like broccoli, and a green pepper with its distinctive green pepper shape.  shsupernova might just have to send me an example to prove that they're for real, and not just a clever Photoshop trick!   Wink  Awesome work.

hahaha!  no photoshop tricks were used to create the veggies. Wink  it took me awhile to come up with a way to make the broccoli.  i was working on a quilt and making french knots to finish off my thread ends, when it occured to me that french knots would make a perfect broccoli top!  i was so excited, i immediately put down the quilt and started making the broccoli.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my website!  thecleverkitty.com
and my etsy shop! www.thecleverkitty.etsy.com
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2005 09:29:27 AM »

I received from girl wonder! I got my lovely pirate stuff.

Here's the group shot

It includes the lovely "Wendy" with a crow for a friend (her leg broke on the voyage, but the ship's captain is going to find a way to repair it!!)

She's got a bad ass cutlass as well :-D

Here is girlwonder's message in a bottle which is just gorgeous! I love trinkets like this!

and finally this super cute brooch. Can I tell you how much I LOVE brooches?? I've decided to wear it to work today!

sorry the photos are blurry- my camera battery is dying a slow painful death argh!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 06:32:04 PM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2005 11:16:19 AM »

Is "Wendy" a doll?  I can't quite tell whether she's part of the green fabric or not.  She's gorgeous, girlwonder!  redstar13, you must have been excited to get such neat stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
girlwonder
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2005 12:40:40 PM »

Yay! pictures! I'm so glad you like her and the "extras". I knew you liked pins/brooches because it was one of your other wishes. Wink so I decided to just throw it in.

Bigmouth-yes she's a doll made of fimo. I gave her movable legs and arms and instead of a parrot she has a crow (I'm a bit obsessed with crows). I have more pictures of her which I'll post some day that show the back of her too. I'm proud of her. it was my first attempt at a doll. thanks for the awesome comments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2005 12:45:02 PM »

she's so awesome girlwonder! and its your first fimo doll?! wow!  Shocked great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
girlwonder
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2005 12:50:56 PM »

I'm glad you like her seaofstars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2005 01:42:50 PM »

i received my purse today from traquel! and she included a bunch of goodies!

I love this purse! it's HUGE -- big enough to fit my knitting and then some. it is tinafish style and it also has some super cool retro lining i hope you guys can see in this tiny pic. She also sent me a turquoise pouch in which i will keep my knitting notions, I think Smiley  Not only that though, she was kind enough to see that I am desperate to learn how to crochet and sent me two big books to learn! how nice is that! and some extra hooks, too! i'm so lucky!

thanks so much traquel!

ps sorry about the pictures! i should really be doing homework but i wanted to take a quick pic so everyone can see my swappy goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2005 02:08:52 PM »

Is "Wendy" a doll?  I can't quite tell whether she's part of the green fabric or not.  She's gorgeous, girlwonder!  redstar13, you must have been excited to get such neat stuff.

excited is a nice word for it! i was so so so stoked! I mean, how rad are all of those things!!! The pirate is freaking cool. She just....is! :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tofuttibreak
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2005 06:06:40 PM »

Here are the tiny Blythe things that I received from redstar13. I love them all!

Sorry for the terrible pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Mask Cellulite
Growing Out Your Bangs? 3 Hairstyles to Ease the Transition!
Is The Beachwaver the Mother of All Curling Irons? We Find Out!
How to Look Hot in Bikini Photos
How to Get an Acid-Washed Manicure
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...