A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap (Signups CLOSED send by 12/19/05  (Read 7187 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2005 10:18:41 AM »

As an aside, orangeabsinthe - this thread has ended up in the Paper Crafts closed swaps folder, not the craft swaps one.
Thanks for pointing that out...its changed now
Yay! Partners! and mine loves harry potter too! exciting! can't wait to start crafting and pming!
Lol...i did that on purpose...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2005 11:32:17 AM »

Yay, partners!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
3_Lips

I like to knit and sew and do paper crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2005 05:58:09 PM »

As an aside, orangeabsinthe - this thread has ended up in the Paper Crafts closed swaps folder, not the craft swaps one.
Thanks for pointing that out...its changed now
Yay! Partners! and mine loves harry potter too! exciting! can't wait to start crafting and pming!
Lol...i did that on purpose...

I figured but I thought it was worth mentioning Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pandorascraftbox

you're eating your banana wrong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2005 11:00:14 PM »

hope everyone had a nice turkey day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to represent you as your accountant and boyfriend, if that's at all possible.
orangeabsinthe

On the eighth day, God created beer!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2005 12:12:10 AM »

How is everyone's stocking making going?  I just want to say, I went to target yesterday, and I went nuts at the $1 spot.  so much cool stocking stuffers.  going to avoid the stores tommorrow...me(likes to look at everything, totally compulsive buyer)+felix(very well-mannered but can only take so much shopping baby)+stores day after thanksgiving(busiest shopping day of the year, soooo many tempting sales)=no money in the checking account, and an all around bad day  Wink

I really need to go to hobby lobby though....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2005 07:14:47 AM »

oohh i love targets 1 dollar spot Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2005 10:31:33 AM »

How is everyone's stocking making going?  I just want to say, I went to target yesterday, and I went nuts at the $1 spot.  so much cool stocking stuffers.  going to avoid the stores tommorrow...me(likes to look at everything, totally compulsive buyer)+felix(very well-mannered but can only take so much shopping baby)+stores day after thanksgiving(busiest shopping day of the year, soooo many tempting sales)=no money in the checking account, and an all around bad day  Wink

I really need to go to hobby lobby though....

I'm one of those day after thanksgiving shoppers. I was out the door by 6 AM and I didn't go to sleep until 2 AM! Ah, thank god for coffee!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2005 09:19:19 PM »

I'm one of those day after thanksgiving shoppers. I was out the door by 6 AM and I didn't go to sleep until 2 AM! Ah, thank god for coffee!!

No kidding!  I fell asleep a little after midnight and forced myself to get up at 4:30 am, an hour later I was at my first store  Grin  10 hours after that I got home, LOL!!  Granted I only spent $250 that was mostly stuff we needed (DH's work clothes, USB memory stick, soup pot, my holiday outfit, 3 pressants hehe, lil'sis wanted the t-shirt DH didn't like and one more presant was got Cool, this weeks groceries and gass) then ofcourse I spend my mad $$ all at JoAnn's lets just say I've got supplies to start making presants for NEXT year. . . Roll Eyes . . .silly me is suposed to be cleaning her office not adding to the chaoss, LOL!

Am having fun with the theme I'm using. . .didn't like my first try but the 2nd was perfect. . .stocking and stuffers are all themed.  I've a thing or two more to make  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2005 09:34:21 PM »

I spend my mad $$ all at JoAnn's lets just say I've got supplies to start making presants for NEXT year. . .

Me too!! I hit the mall first and then went over to JoAnn's around 8:30. I ended up spending $60.00 at JoAnn's...and that was with a 40% discount!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2005 11:11:47 PM »

Me too!! I hit the mall first and then went over to JoAnn's around 8:30. I ended up spending $60.00 at JoAnn's...and that was with a 40% discount!!

Silly me had to use as many coupons as I could went the first time at 8:30 and then again after noon, think I spent $50 total.  Went mad in the fabric remint bin since it was all 75% off. . .I used a 40% off 1 item and 20% off total purchace on the first trip and a 50% off one item the 2nd trip.  Still not a single thing was purchased for more than half of the normal price  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Bronzer
Celebrate Earth Day with Beauty Products
Mother’s Day Beauty Musts
Get Scarlett Johansson’s Full Lip Look
Beyoncé’s Foolproof Makeup Tips That Will Last All Day
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...